by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 10:08 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 119 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Nadya makes a callout!

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Nadya makes a callout! - Page 2 Empty Re: Nadya makes a callout!

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 26, 2009 11:27 pm

"Not yet, dear." She chuckled softly at her obscenity, although one hand did happen to slightly wander, as she slid one finger up from her belly up between her legs before grabbing that leg again, and started to bounce on her back a bit playfully, making her breasts happily jiggle for the crowd as they were barely held within the super-skimpy slingshot she adored.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed May 27, 2009 2:47 am

"Uhh," grunted the pained model as she Nadya planted her taut tanned ass lightly against her bare Asian back. Each playfully bounce struck Tana with a bolt of pain across her spine even as the crowd were applauding the spring of Nadya's bosom and the tautness of Tana's snatch against the front of her satin bottoms as Nadya teased. Tana twisted to one side glaring up at her opponent before bending one arm back to grab for her ankle and trip the young fighter up, a classic counter.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Nadya makes a callout! - Page 2 GXChUKwNadya makes a callout! - Page 2 1BElGMINadya makes a callout! - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed May 27, 2009 3:00 am

Nadya was having her fun, not even seeming to notice Tana trying to reverse it, until it was too late. She gasped, flopping forward as she was tripped up, and groaned softly as she had landed on her breasts.

"Ow... ok.. that one hurt..." She admitted before trying to pick herself up and face Tana.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed May 27, 2009 3:15 am

By the time Nadya was on her feet her curvaceous opponent was crouching and facing her a much more serious glower on her face. Tana charged looking for a simple spear to put Nadya on her back.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Nadya makes a callout! - Page 2 GXChUKwNadya makes a callout! - Page 2 1BElGMINadya makes a callout! - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed May 27, 2009 3:23 am

Nadya had no chance to brace herself as Tana was already ready to go at her. She braced herself as she ran at her, and felt the air rushing out her lungs as she slammed to her back with a grunt. She quickly tried to reach her legs up around her waist, however, for a bodyscissors, trying to squeeze tightly.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed May 27, 2009 3:45 am

Tana scrunched her face up as the quick kawaii snapped her up in a waistscissors catching her before she could even move her arms and trapping them as well. "Oh," hissed Tana as she struggled, face down in Nadya's ample cleavage.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed May 27, 2009 3:51 am

"Hehehehe! You're making this too easy, 'Dominator'" She said, saying the name like she was having trouble believing she deserved the nickname as she reached up to grab her head and push her deeper between her breasts to smother her and squeezed her waist tightly, and it was a plus she even got her arms trapped as well.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri May 29, 2009 6:15 pm

Tana writhed like a snake as Nadya had her all wrapped up. There was some real pain building in her belly and waist but it seemed clear that Nadya was more interested in putting Tana's face deep between her voluptuous orbs. Tana blushed at her helplessness feeling herself getting dizzy, her only logical recourse in her virtually immobile position was to tickle the girl's titties. Tana gave a deep lick from the top of the girl's cleavage down as far as she could and then using all the breath she could spare puffed on it, causing rapid evaporation.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri May 29, 2009 10:01 pm

"Ah!" She squeaked as she continued to squeeze, and felt Tana licking at her breasts, giggling a little as she tried to press her in deeper, then suddenly lifted her head up from her breasts for a moment to look at her.

"You honestly thought liking my breasts was going to unnerve me?" She asked before trying to push her face back in between her breasts, humming a soft tune casually as she played with the Dominator.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat May 30, 2009 3:03 pm

Tana breathed out in anger as Nadya granted her a reprieve just to taunt her. This girl was obviously just a pretty face, but somehow she had the "Dominator" all wrapped up. If the Japanesse vixen was knocked out within this sensual valley, she'd be in for some real submission hell. And Tana could feel her body getting weaker in the big squeeze of Nadya's sultry grip. Finally, she had one arm wriggled out up to the wrist. She pawed around on Nadya's smooth inner thigh trying to find a good nerve she could pinch to get Nadya to free her.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next