Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

An After Hours Brawl (For Kelevra)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

An After Hours Brawl (For Kelevra) - Page 2 Empty Re: An After Hours Brawl (For Kelevra)

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:52 am

Wolfess could see Alistair's blush on his face while she is explaining the rules. It seems though he is getting nervous over being beaten by a woman. She didn't want to lose to him that's for sure, but this could be a chance to drown out her sorrows of the past. Alistair would make the first move by running forward and trying to grab a hold of her arm to proceed with an Irish whip.

But Wolfess would attempt to step out of the way and grab Alistair's arm first before pulling him close. If this worked, she would pull him close, face to face, body to body, as she trailed her fingers down his chest and up towards the face to caress his cheek. "Hmhmhmhm...oh, mon ami. You are quite charming when you stake a claim to protect your pride as a man, no? Well, based on your color, rouge, I find that pride a leetle, how you say...weak."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

An After Hours Brawl (For Kelevra) - Page 2 Empty Re: An After Hours Brawl (For Kelevra)

Post by Kelevra Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:31 am

Wanting to play to his strengths Alistair dashed toward his opponent looking to whip her towards the turnbuckle only for the woman to pull him close pressing their bodies together. Feeling her body up close Alistair brain turned into a flustered mess not helping was her teasing words questioning his pride and her skillful hands teasing his body. “You’re going to regret toying with me!” he barked the wolfess was clearly mess with his head. The blonde had to do something quick, in a bold move Alistair wrapped his arms around her body looking to lift her up into a belly to belly suplex if successful should slam the two of them onto the mat with Alistair laying on her side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:00 am

Wolfess only smirked and let out a small giggle as Alistair went to do his thing. He would grab her in for a belly to belly suplex and slam her down to the mat. "UGH!!" the Rench girl would grunt in pain as the impact was starting to grow on her back.

Wolfess then looked to Alistair to see that he was at her side. She would say, "Ooooh, good start." And she would try to roll sideways to get on top of Alistair and start smacking around his face just for a laugh.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelevra Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:50 pm

With his arms wrapped tightly around his opponent Alistair lifted her off her feet and slammed the girl onto the mat. Flopping onto his back to catch his breath for a moment before trying to hop back onto his feet only for the wolfess to roll on top of him her slender hips straddling his waist.

The blonde face turned a shade of crimson as the French beauty looked down at him with a childlike look on her face smiling as she hit him with a humiliating slap to face over and over giggling like schoolgirl. “careful there love if this is the best you’ve got you’ll be licking my boots in no time.” despite his face being a stinging mess Alistair chuckled giving her a cheeky smile before sticking his tongue at the wolfess trying to get rise of his opponent. His options limited Alistair tried pushing the French woman off of him trying to get back on to his feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:18 pm

As Wolfess kept smacking Alistair's face left and right, she would hear him make his remark of her licking her boots in the end. She responded, "As of now, you better bite your tongue when I'm done." After a couple more hits, Wolfess would immediately get off of her opponent due to his constant pushing. Still, she would giggle and say, "You are so cute when you're een pain."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelevra Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:20 pm

Sighing a breath of relief as the wolfess stood up allowing him to get back on to his feet his face still stinging and red from her repeated slapping. The young blonde couldn’t help but feel flustered her constant giggling felt like honey to his ears.
" Oh bite me why don't you!” he growled trying hide blushing face from the French maiden Alistair extendex his arms out inviting her to a test of strength “let’s see if the pup knows any good tricks.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:42 pm

Wolfess would watch closely as Alistair was rising back up after having his face slapped numerous times. She kept a safe distance, knowing that he was quite annoyed from that. But she was surprised to see that she was being offered a test of strength with those extending arms. Wolfess would accept as she raised her own arms and said, "Oh, I do know some good treecks, old boy, but can you handle MINE?"

With that, she would walk over to Alistair to let their hands touch each other and their fingers lace with each other. Then, she would try to push with all her might to see how her opponent fares against her strength.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2