by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Yui and Kanai - Apartment time

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Yui and Kanai - Apartment time Empty Yui and Kanai - Apartment time

Post by zxn666 Tue May 26, 2009 10:24 pm

Kanai was in dreamland. She ran across a road of rainbows up into a blue sky dotted with clouds of pink cotton candy. Along beside her winged unicorns flapped, and cute little angels dropped in her hand Hershey's Hugs and Kisses. Kanai leapt off the road onto the back of one of the unicorns, which flew her over to one of the clouds. She got off tentatively, fearing that the cloud would not support her weight. It did, however, and moved around as if it was a water bed. A small piece of cloud flew by her hands, leaving small wisps of could in her hand. She tasted it. It was cotton candy! Kanai looked down at the larder cloud supporting her weight, knelt down, and took a big bite...

She suddenly woke up with the taste of fabric in her mouth. She looked down at the "cloud" she was eating, finding it to be a pillow. She quickly spat it out and sat up, rubbing her eyes.

"Where am I?" Kanai asked.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Yui and Kanai - Apartment time Empty Re: Yui and Kanai - Apartment time

Post by Jessica Tue May 26, 2009 10:34 pm

Yui smirked at the sight of Kanai's cute face while she was asleep. She was even caressing her cheek with her palm. Once the little girl woke up,she pulled her hand away from Kanai to not give her any clue that she has bee doing that. Blushing slightly,she answered to the kawaii's question.

"It's your apartment. Where else could I take you?" Yui asked nicely.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue May 26, 2009 10:59 pm

Kanai looked around at the room again. Yes, it was her room. She saw the light pink blinds, the pile of stuffed animals in the corner with a huge teddy bear on top, her messy closet with clothes literally spilling out. All familiar surroundings, except of course she apparently had a visitor.

"Yui-san?" Kanai said quizzically, "What are you doing here?" She shifted and tried to raise her arms, but the motion knocked off the sheets covering her. The blanket slid down, revealing her small perky breasts and her nude kawaii body. "Ah?" Kanai said as her body was revealed right in front of Yui. "KYAAA!" she screamed as she grabbed the blanket and quickly tried to cover herself.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue May 26, 2009 11:11 pm

Yui giggled as the girl screamed. "Relax...That's nothing I havent seen. After all,who do you think took off your clothes?" Yui nicely told the little kawaii,apparently happy and very confident. She thought that Kanai wouldnt do anything to her for doing what she has done,but maybe she was wrong...

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue May 26, 2009 11:23 pm

"Oh," Kanai had calmed down by this point. She still held the blanket tightly to her body, making sure she was not exposing herself inadvertantly again. She then began to process what Yui just said. "Wait, took off my clothes?" Kanai said, "Why did you do that? Did something happen?" He mind was still fuzzy from just waking up, especially since she had passed out not long before.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue May 26, 2009 11:35 pm

" Emm...I thought you would be more comfortable without your clothes on....I mean,I sleep completely naked,and my bed feels really comfortable when I'm not wearing anything...." Yui explained while scratching her cheek,her face suddenly turning red by the embarrasment of being telling the little girl something like that.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue May 26, 2009 11:44 pm

"Ah? You're pretty naughty sleeping naked," Kanai said. Her head had finally cleared up, and she remembered how she had lost their match. It didn't quite bother her as much as it should have, as her opponent showed uncommon kindness to her throughout the match. Now that it was over, Kanai almost felt like returning the kindness.

"Don't be embarassed now," Kanai said. She moved up close, beside Yui, leaning her head on Yui's shoulder. "I won't tell anybody anything. Whatever happend in this room will stay in this room."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue May 26, 2009 11:51 pm

"Really...? Thank you...But,what if...." Yui said and started to take off her top,leaving her breasts completely exposed. She then completed the sentence. "What if I.....do this...? You wont be telling anybody,right...?" Yui nicely asked as she leaned forward on Kanai's little body.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed May 27, 2009 12:09 am

Kanai blushed deeply when she saw Yui's exposed breasts, which were much more impressive than hers. She suddenly smelled a very nice and sweet smell emanating from Yui's body. She liked the smell, enjoyed it even.

"Of course I won't," Kanai said, "Like I said, whatever happens in this room stays in this room." She let the blanket slip off her shoulders, then moved in close and touched Yui's cheeks. She closed her eyes, waiting for Yui to move in and kiss her.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Wed May 27, 2009 12:12 am

And Yui did. She leaned forward and locked lips with Kanai,in a very passionate kiss. Meanhile,she started to massage the kawaii's little breasts,finding them really adictive. She blushed even more as she started to play with Kanai's pinky little nipples.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next