by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:56 pm

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Yui and Kanai - Apartment time

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Yui and Kanai - Apartment time - Page 8 Empty Re: Yui and Kanai - Apartment time

Post by zxn666 Thu May 28, 2009 9:14 pm

Kanai saw Yui running up the staircase and sighed. She ran after Yui to make sure she didn't get lost as well. She followed Yui closely for several floors, but got tired as she climbed up the fourth floor staircase.

"Wait..." Kanai panted, "Yui, wait a second..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Yui and Kanai - Apartment time - Page 8 Empty Re: Yui and Kanai - Apartment time

Post by Jessica Fri May 29, 2009 12:36 pm

Yui didnt even pay attention to Kanai and kept running her way up the staircase,not seeming to get tired. She was impulsed by the love to her pet. As soon as she reached the fifth floor,she turned her head around,and noticed the little figure of her small pet,crying.

"Mako!!" Yui screamed,quickly running towards her pet and hugging it.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun May 31, 2009 3:17 am

Kanai arrived a little later than Yui, panting slightly. Running up 5 stories was tiring for her, though Yui appeared perfectly fine. She leaned on the wall of the hallway to gather her breath.

"So... you found him?" Kanai said. She took a close look at Mako. "That's an odd looking dog," Kanai thought. What she actually said aloud was, "What breed's Mako? He is a dog, isn't he?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sun May 31, 2009 11:59 am

Yui was secretly crying. She was very happy that she found Mako before something could happen to him. Yes,its a he. She turned for a second to look at Kanai,and then turned back to look at Mako. She never thought that Mako was a dog,or a cat,or anything known.

" I really doubt that Mako is a dog....Anyway,I dont care what he is. He is my Mako!! "

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun May 31, 2009 5:31 pm

Kanai walked over to Yui and Mako, kneeling down to pet Mako on his head. "I wonder what he is then," Kanai mused, "He is cute though." She got up and pressed the elevator button. "Come on now, we should get back to my room." she said.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sun May 31, 2009 7:51 pm

Yui stood up and nodded at Kanai,accepting her propposal. She picked Mako up and put him on her shoulder,smiling and then rubbing the back of her head.

"Now....Where your room was? "

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun May 31, 2009 8:59 pm

"Up a couple more floors," Kanai said. She pushed the up elevator button. "Now, I hope you'll take the elevator instead of running up 4 more floors," Kanai said with a small chuckle. The elevator doors opened, Kanai stepped inside and pressed the 9 button, holing the door open for Yui to get in. The ride was swift, the doors opening to reveal an empty hallway. Kanai walked over to the room 919, opening the door by swiping a card down the card-reader machine.

"Stay at my place tonight Yui," Kanai said, "It's too late to go back to your apartment, you wouldn't want to walk the streets alone now."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sun May 31, 2009 9:09 pm

" I'm not alone! Remember that Mako is with me!" Yui cheerfully answered back to Kanai. But then understood the situation as she looked out the window. " But I guess you're right...Who knows what could happen if I go out now..." In her head,Yui started to imagine herself walking the streets slowly,and suddenly a male aggresor appears. She wouldnt know what to do in that situations. So she decided to stay with Kanai.

"So,where am I going to sleep?"

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun May 31, 2009 11:30 pm

Kanai pushed open the door to her room, looked at the mess that was once her bed, then closed the door with a sigh. "Ok, it looks like we've messed up my bed pretty badly," Kanai said. She opened the door of the guest room, where she had taken Yui after the girl nearly fainted in her jacuzzi.

"We'll both be in here then," Kanai said, gesturing to the large bed that filled up most of the room, "I'm sure you wouldn't mind sleeping together, considering what we've been doing, would you?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:38 pm

"Hehehe...I guess there's no problem!" Yui said as she blushed slightly. Mako was wondering what was happening that his owner's face was turning red. Yui walked with Mako and Kanai towards the guests room,and then jumped off the floor,landing onto her rear on the soft bed.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next