by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 3 Bots

hunter of speed

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A 'Friendly' Spar

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A 'Friendly' Spar Empty A 'Friendly' Spar

Post by Zithpith Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:07 am

Kara:

The ring shakes as Kara's shoulder buries itself into the trainer's chest. The trainer stumbles back, and Kara follows quick after. To her credit the trainer reacts quickly, striking out to keep Kara away. But Kara dives straight into the punch and she doesn't slow, and the two tumble to the mat with Kara on top.

"Had enough?" Kara asks, and the trainer manages to nod her surrender.

She helps the trainer up, and after making sure nothing is broken walks to the ropes. Rian sits outside, with a soda in one hand and a towel in the other.

"She hits pretty hard, if these are just the trainers the wrestler's must be monsters,"

"You picked the strongest looking trainer you saw, don't act surprised. I swear some times I think you're a masochist," Rian says.

"Well, I did date you for a while," Kara says with a grin, and Rian responds with a leer and a lone finger.

Last edited by Zithpith on Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Zithpith
Zithpith

Back to top Go down

A 'Friendly' Spar Empty Re: A 'Friendly' Spar

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:55 am

Daisuke, the wreslting prince, Takeuchi was not usually the one to be hanging around the Tension gym area. He much preferred his own private gym room, trying to avoid the musky scent from the sweaty commoners in the Tension roster which he believed was beneath him. However there were times where he was required to be there, as a Tension star he was under a contract to visit the gym atleast once a month. Whenever he had visited the gym room- usually there was some aftermath of trouble. The prince's cocky and arrogant attitude was what caused him to pick so many fights and get into so many rivalries.

Daisuke:

Daisuke had just taken a nice shower before changing into his gym wear, wearing a pair of black wrestling briefs and wearing white sneakers with a black wrestlers robe covering his body and a gym bag (which contained his boots and knee pads etc) hanging around his shoulder. As Daisuke walked around the gym room he heard some loud pounding sounds, as if someone was being slammed on the ring. "Oh? well well, this should be interesting" he said as he moved along towards the gym ring section, seeing a trainer and a unfamiliar women finish a spar, before that woman started talking to someone else.

Daisuke immediately had the hint that this girl was Tensions latest superstar, all the new stars hit the gym to check whats up. The wrestling prince approached them with an arrogant grin on his lips, sarcastically clapping. "My my how impressive, so you can throw around the trainer a bit huh? You wont find it being that easy in the ring, especially if you get in the ring with wrestling royalty such as myself, you'd be tapping before the match even starts" he grinned, staring her down from a distance.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Zithpith Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:00 am

Kara's in the middle of whipping her face clean when she hears someone talking to her. She pulls the towel off and sure enough someone was starring her down from across the gym with a shit eating grin. A pretty good looking guy, but something in his tone makes her blood boil. At the royalty line she shares a look with Rian who gives back a "don't start trouble" look.

"I guess you'd know, you a wrestler or something here?" Kara says, and Rian visibly relaxes. "Wait you're royal? So what do I have to address you as 'your high ass' or something?"

A vein bulges on Rian 's face.

Zithpith
Zithpith

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:29 pm

The two were definitely new, as the wrestling prince tried to engage in a light banter, the girl who was busy wiping the sweat off her face didnt seem to engage back in his trash talking, atleast right away. The person beside her looked to be a little concerned about her, he probably knew that she had a hot temper and could easily boil over if someone would try to piss her off.

Daisuke's grin didnt disappear, at first,"Ofcourse I would know, I have seen rookie's like you come and go alot of times, only true wrestling royalty stays here, Moi." he said- however after his little speech she quickly caught him off guard by throwing in an insult of her own.

His grinned disappeared and he was now gritting his teeth and clenched his fist, while the guy behind Kara seemed displeased with her response as well. "Well well, you've got quite the mouth on you? The proper way to address a future champion such as myself is to bow down in respect" he said motioning her to get down on her knees as he stepped infront of her in a classic staredown.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Zithpith Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:53 am

The stranger's smile disappeared pretty quick after that, and Kara grew her own shit eating grin. Even Rian let himself smile at the stranger's anger despite himself.

'He doesn't seem all that bright, but he does look like he's in good shape. This might actually be fun,' Kara thought to herself.

Though that last part of getting on her knees did make the smile drop as he approached. Even Rian turned to regard the stranger for the first time at that. Not that Kara noticed, she hadn't taken her eyes off the stranger.

"Apology? Yea, I'll apologize, I'll apologize for not kicking your ass sooner. Might've taught you some manners," Kara says as she leans on the ropes towards Daisuke.

Zithpith
Zithpith

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:09 am

The man and the woman were now head to head, in a classic staredown as they grinned at each other, the tension was high in the Tension gym room between the rookie wrestler and already established wrestling prince, Daisuke. The woman was in good shape, she looked tough and very capable of handling herself in the ring but Daisuke would never admit that to her face.

"Hmph, perhaps I will have to teach you a lesson in respect then." he said as both of them were unflinching while Rian checked them out from the side. Kara leaned over towards the ropes, she was practically inviting him to wrestle her and Daisuke wasnt about to back down to a rookie. "Well, then if you are really that eager. How about it? you and me....one on one...in that ring *points*. " he said smirking as he removed his wrestling robe to reveal his attire, the grey wrestling briefs with black wrestling boots and knee pads. "I'll even let you choose any match type you want, so I can beat you at your own request. Sounds fair?" he said with a cocky grin while extending his hand for a handshake to seal the deal
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Zithpith Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:08 pm

Kara could nearly hear the blood pumping in her ears, as Daisuke nearly headbutts her.

"Yea, why not? I've got time to kill," Kara says.

"If you're gonna keep going I'll head to the apartment, have fun kids,"

She notices that Rian is standing up, and heads towards the exit of the gym. Kara turns back to Daisuke and her grin grows wider.

"And I know exactly what kind of match we should have. We'll keep it simple, whoever makes the other apologize first wins,”

“But first I’ll need your name. I want to know which ‘future’ champion’s butt I kicked,”

Zithpith
Zithpith

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:12 pm

The two were pressing into each other, head to head and chest to chest as they glared into each others eyes, neither intimidated by the other. During this heated confrontation- Rian got up and took his leave so that it was only Daisuke and Kara in the gym, not to mention the ring that was going to accompany them during their little personal sparring match.

When she accepted the prince's invitation- Daisuke grin grew wider and so did Kara's as she made a very interesting proposition. "Well well, I do accept the match type. The first who apologizes to the other loses the match, anything goes.....you and me" he said. "My name is Daisuke Takeuchi, a name you'll never forget after today. So, whats your name? I'll need to know the name of the person who apologizes to me. Also, you might want to shower before you step into the ring with royalty such as myself, I wouldnt want to get your disgusting sweat all over me from the start- especially when you're smelling like a gym bag" he continued the taunt before moving back a step from Kara as he would begin to move towards the ring, rolling inside it from under the bottom rope before getting back up on his feet, calling her out into the ring as well
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Zithpith Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:49 am

Kara slips between the top and bottom ropes after Daisuke, and lets her eyes wander as she stretches to shake off the fatigue from her earlier match.

"Daisuke eh? The name's Kara, Kara Vela," she says as she finishes stretching. At his comment about sweat she laughs. "If you step into the ring with me you'd best be ready to get dirty."

She steps up towards him with her hands on her side.

"Whenever your ready hotshot," she says, and as she finishes her smile dips. "Oh and if you say I stink again I'll make you kiss my ass."

Zithpith
Zithpith

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:14 pm

Daisuke entered the ring and Kara was soon to follow as both wrestlers were now inside the ring, Daisuke saw his opponent stretch out and he started to do the same. He stretched at the waist, loosened up his shoulders and arms while bouncing on the balls of his toes before finally stopping in place. "Hmph dont count on it Kara, I doubt I'll even break a sweat even after you're done apologizing" he said.

Both wrestlers were the same height and fairly even , and it was more evident when Kara once more stepped in towards him with her hands on her side as she had a more serious look on her face. Daisuke didnt let up, he wasnt about to get intimidated by the rookie wrestler but he had to admit she was in perfect physical condition and shape. "Look around you Kara, its just you and me. No trainer and not even your manager, Id watch it if I were you. After this match you'll be drenched in your own sweat and musk, dont worry after we're done here you'll have plenty of time to shower when you're also thinking about leaving the AFW" he said with a serious look to match hers.

They stared each other down for a second before Daisuke stepped back from her and brought his hands up infront, he took a low wrestlers crouch as he was bent at the knee. Daisuke then began to circle his opponent as he invited her to lock up in the traditional collar and elbow grapple to start off their "friendly" spar.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next