Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Hentai Match: Dave Blake vs Jean Richard

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hentai Match: Dave Blake vs Jean Richard - Page 2 Empty Re: Hentai Match: Dave Blake vs Jean Richard

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:36 pm

SHIT! Dave thought as Jean wrapped his legs around Dave's torso and began to squeeze, whil putting him in a choke hold. Jean knew of his weakness for them, and if he knew his boyfriend, he was sure Jean was gonna exploit that weakness to death.
Dave raised his fist and slammed it into Jean's solar plexus, hoping to knock the wind from his sails so he had a chance to escape.

Hentai Match: Dave Blake vs Jean Richard - Page 2 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Hentai Match: Dave Blake vs Jean Richard - Page 2 Empty Re: Hentai Match: Dave Blake vs Jean Richard

Post by TripleHelix Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:04 pm

"Yeah, you just sit there and eat it" Jean thought, squeezing for as long and as hard as he could. Any steam he could steal from David's engine before it got going was a big step towards his own victory. However, Jean's schemes were cut abruptly short.

Jean gasped sharply in pain when David nabbed his solar plexus with a commendably well-placed punch. You could train your body to withstand incredible punishment, but there was nothing you could do to train your insides. And thus for the briefest of moments, Jean's reflexes caused him to jolt and the iron-clad tightness he had clamped the chokehold on with was weakened.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:18 pm

Dave gasped for breath, as the hold weakened. Now was his chance! Shoving Jean off of him, Dave rolled to his feet before swinging his boot, catching Jean in the chest to knock him flat on his back. Dave continued to press his advantage, dragging his opponent up before doing a twist of fate, slamming Jean once more into the mat.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:56 pm

Jean's back hit the mat with a thud when David shoved him off, but he managed to catch his balance on his elbows. He rushed to bring his arms up to block and collide with David's boot so that he managed to avoid any damage. However, the force of the kick was enough to trip up his balance and he fell back on his butt again. David didn't leave much time to recover, and Jean was soon gritting his teeth as he was dragged back to his feet. He grabbed hold of David's waist and tugged, trying to teeter David towards him and off-balance so that he could flip him over, but his boyfriend had other plans.

David spun around and delivered Jean's face to the mat with a twist of fate, a nasty variation of a cutter. That had definitely thrown Jean for a loop, and he groaned as he shook his head out feeling a bit woozy. Even so his determination had put his body on auto-pilot, and he was slowly dragging himself towards the ropes.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:13 am

Dave rolled to the side, not wanting to face any retaliation from his boyfriend. Jean was putting up a good fight....not that dave expected anything less.

With a smile he drove an elbow into Jean's exposed back, letting his weight crash into Jean and let gravity do the work.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:49 am

Jean had done well in making some distance between himself and David, giving him the chance to recover. His vision had cleared and his presence of mind restored for the most part. He reached up for the ropes, his fingers just grasping the tips when David decided to impale his back with an elbow drop.

Jean gasped out in pain, grasping for his back with the hand that had been reaching for the ropes. He was quick to roll back around so that he was facing David, with his back against the ropes as he stood on defense. He stared defiantly and intensely at David, giving him one of those "that the best ya got?" looks while he scrutinized his next move very carefully.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:19 am

Dave smiled right back at Jean. Every time he got into the ring with Jean, he felt like he was having fun.

Darting forward, he got a few jabs in at Jean, trying not to overextend himself too much.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:50 am

Jean threw his back into the waiting ropes and slingshotted himself forward when he saw David come closer. Jean took a stray jab into the abs as he slipped past David and circled right behind him. His hands slipped comfortably around David's waist and gripped tight. Lest they forget themselves, this was no normal contest; it was a hentai match, and you had to play dirty in a manner of speaking.

Jean's fingers swept up David's sides swiftly, teasing the skin with tantalizing soft touches. His fingers arrived at the nips and squeezed in three brief pulses before his hands joined and Jean began to compress the torso in a bearhug.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:25 am

Dave's face blushed red as he felt Jean teasing his body. His body jerked and struggled in Jeans grasp when he suddenly pulled Dave tight in a bear hug.

Using his strength, he tried to push his arms away from his torso, giving him room to breath.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:49 am

The more David jerked and squirmed in his grasp, the more Jean's chest pressed and slid against David's back. He even rolled his hips forward a few times for good measure. David was trying to push his arms away, so Jean was happy to oblige. Jean released David's torso and instead reached down to grope David through his pants, eliciting a roar of approval from the crowd.

The excitement of the crowd in turn fueled his own drive, and Jean reached up with his other hand to grab a handful of hair and pull David's head down. He gave David another playful squeeze and began dragging him to towards the center of the ring.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next