by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 196 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 194 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

French flair, or you mean wolf flair [COMPLETE]

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

French flair, or you mean wolf flair [COMPLETE] - Page 2 Empty Re: French flair, or you mean wolf flair [COMPLETE]

Post by french Centaur Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:58 pm

Caleb would have followed with an attack if Wolfess didn't speak so mysterious. Now he wants to know what she is talking about. However, he just made her hit her back against the turnbuckle. It's time for him to go straight on with an assault. But he looks at her and asks, nervous :
« So what were you talking about ? »
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

French flair, or you mean wolf flair [COMPLETE] - Page 2 Empty Re: French flair, or you mean wolf flair [COMPLETE]

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:26 pm

Wolfess thought that Caleb would follow that send off with another attack, but surprisingly, Caleb did nothing but ask her what was so funny. When she finally regained her composure, Wolfess would say, "Well, eef you eensist...I find eet amusing zat you act so very macho and I've wondered whether zhere's someone different weezhin. And I was right, you now look timid." She added a light giggle as she remained against the turnbuckle with her back slowly recovering.

But what Wolfess said next might surprise her opponent. "And I actually like zat about you and I zhink eet makes you cute." She batted her eyes at him as if she is asking him for a date.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:47 am

Caleb listens at her. She pretends having found someone little shy within Caleb's appearance. That makes no sense. Of course, Caleb can be more tender in some situations, but not now. And it doesn't make sense that Wolfess would have tried to headbutt him twice in order to see that.

« Are you trying to say that when you tried to headbutt me twice and failed, you actually did try to see if I was different inside ? That does not make sense ! Don't make a fool of me. »

Wolfess says he is cute. The Golem is not used to hear such things. But he doesn't want to be cute, now, he wants to fight ! He wants to wrestle her and to dominate her sexually.

« I'm not cute. I'm the one who's going to dominate you. I am the Golem ! »
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:31 am

Wolfess only chuckled as she felt that she can continue the fight with her back recovering. Being a smart and clever one, she can tell that Caleb had no idea what she was talking about. But she won't be telling him a direct answer to the Golum as she said, "You have to think long and hard on eet, mon ami. I won't be telling you anyzhing else, so keep zat cute softy leettle boy out of ze fight so we can proceed, hm?"

Wolfess put up her fists again as she wanted to get closer to Caleb. Once both were close enough, she would try to throw a couple punches to the face before a side kick to get some damage in. She may not be as strong as her opponent, but it didn't mean that she couldn't hold off on her own.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:35 am

Wolfess wants to end this conversation here, and Caleb agrees. He didn't understand the point of Wolfess' speakings. Now that his opponent is back to the fight, the Golem smiles and prepares to defend himself.

However, he doesn't manage to block the couple of punches at his face. He grunts, though he can endure more, and raises his forearms to late for his guard : now he receives a side kick. He grunts again, then tries to stop Wolfess with a Big Foot.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:47 am

Wolfess was pretty successful in landing her punches and side kick, but she knew that Golem had something for her too. When saw the Big Foot coming up to hit her in the face, she would try to raise her arms up to block it. But the force and power of the kick caused her to feel the burn on her arms and stagger back quite a long distance. "NNGH!!" she grunted from the impact and she had to relieve her arms a bit before getting back in.

It was true that this guy was tough, but Wolfess wouldn't back down from this yet. She still has a few tricks up her sleeve and wants to play with him some more.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:51 am

Generally, when the Golem throws a Big Foot, his opponent falls from the impact. Here, Wolfess absorbs some of the might with her arms. She grunts in pain but only staggers backward, standing up.

Caleb is surprised. But he catches his mind, not wanting to let her counter-attack. He hopes to break her high guard with a middle-kick to her gut now.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:00 am

Wolfess didn't have time to come up with any attack at the moment when Caleb comes back in from his last attack. She was prepared to defend high, but the other guy went for a middle attack to her gut. "GUH!" Wolfess coughed out as she doubled over and clutched her stomach in pain. She wanted to back away, but she knew that Caleb had the lead now, so she had to prepare for the worst to come.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:05 am

As he planned, Wolfess' guard was too high for his middle-kick. That was a good attack from him. Wolfess grunts and doubles over under the blow, clutching her stomach.

The Golem is slow, but this kind of moments allow him to move around his opponent. That's why, whilst Wolfess is coughing, he moves behind her, feeling her fluffy tail over his crotch. He grabs the edges of her short and strips it down to her ankles.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:05 am

As Wolfess was trying to regain her oxygen, the Golem was already on the move. He would go behind her and started to grab the edges of her shorts. Feeling them being pulled down, Wolfess would shout, "Hey! What are you doing? Let me go!" She tried to get away from his grip in spite of the pain in her stomach in hopes of not enduring this humiliation.

If she can get away, she could get her shorts back on. But with the way Caleb was holding her, that might be difficult.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next