Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Unexpected training: Nazaria and Gina

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Unexpected training: Nazaria and Gina  - Page 2 Empty Re: Unexpected training: Nazaria and Gina

Post by Harrier Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:58 am

After taking the step back for a better position, Gina had stabilized herself against the assault. At least that was what she had been thinking when she had began to push back against the offense of Nazaria. but then the other girl played a trump card, biting her neck!

"AH! What are you...uhn! AI!"
Gina protested in a voice full of surprise after jumping a little bit from the unexpected approach against her. She was finally unable to hold her ground and was pressed back against the cold wall with a little scream.
"That was mean!"
She yelled before her hands would attempt to grab the butt cheeks of Nazaria for a punishing and satisfying squeeze.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Unexpected training: Nazaria and Gina  - Page 2 Empty Re: Unexpected training: Nazaria and Gina

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:16 am

The bite on the dark-haired girl's neck was all Nazaria needed in order to completely overwhelm her in their little breast-pushing game. The succubus forced her way forward, squashing the other wrestler's breasts underneath her own, forcing her to stumble back until her back hit the cold, wet tile wall of the showers. The girl cried out in shock, and Nazaria grinned, licking her lips in anticipation, tasting a little bit of the stale water coming from the nearest shower head.

Hopefully, she would be tasting a much sweeter liquid sometime very, very soon. "Mean? Hardly. I can tell you enjoyed it, you know...I have a way of knowing those things. Now, why don't you tell me your name so that I know who I'm about to...ooohh!"

Nazaria would gasp slightly as she felt her butt cheeks roughly squeezed in retaliation for her gaining the advantage. She smirked, an almost devilish grin appearing on her face. "Oh, now that is mean. Do you want to play mean with each other? Do you want to use hands now? Well, that is fine by me..." Nazaria, as if she had been waiting for such a chance all along, would reach both hands up and latch onto the girl's breasts. She gave them a rough squeeze, then found the girl's nipples and tried to pinch and stretch them between her thumbs and forefingers!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:20 am

"What do you mean, use hands? We breast wrestled as far as I can tell, then you have bitten me. Who started using other ahm, assets?"
The Brazilian quickly retorted, huffing lightly while their breasts still pressed together and she had the conflicting feeling of the hot body of Nazaria against the cold tiles of the bathroom area. Still that did not stop her from squeezing the firm ass of her opponent, which was both a delight and deeply satisfying.

"My name is GinaaaaaaaAA!"
She had tried to sound seducing ion the tradition of hot blooded Brazilians, but this was quickly shut down by Nazaria when she took a hold on her hardening nipples, pinching and drawing at them while Gina writhed under the grip as far as she could while pinned against the wall.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:10 am

Nazaria would scoff a little bit as the black-haired girl seemed to be accusing her of violating some unspoken rules. "Fine, if you want to label me a hypocrite, then I won't contest that. I'm too busy ravishing you, my sweet little thing!" she would say. She was not one to get into arguments over such semantics. Once she had had her way with this girl and fucked her pussy raw, the girl wouldn't even remember these early maneuverings that led to the best sex she had ever had in her life.

The girl managed to say her name, Gina, just as Nazaria grabbed onto her breasts and gave them a rough squeeze, while also finding the girl's nipples and pinching and stretching them both. She was a little violent to start, perhaps giving this Gina girl a little more pain than was necessary. Well, for Nazaria, there was a very large intersection between pain and pleasure. But after hearing the scream which her nipple-pinching had drawn from Gina, Nazaria would relax her grip slightly.

"Hello there, Gina. My name is Nazaria," the blonde succubus would reply, as she continued to grope Gina's breasts, slightly more gently now.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:28 pm

"My...gnnhh...pleasure meeting you."
And it was her pleasure indeed, meeting this girl could prove to be satisfying in many ways, although she bit her lip when Nazaria would allow Gina to call her a hypocrite as her actions spoke louder and clearer than her mouth had done. And speaking of ways, she was bound to found a way out of her situation, and quick! Or else, she was maybe really soon bound and in the hands of Nazaria to do with her as she pleased.

Pushing her way was out of question, metaphorically and literally speaking, the girl had her by the nipples. So she would try to shove one of her legs between the legs of her opponent and rub it up and down while her hands would attempt to grab around the wrists of Nazaria and get them away from her breast under a grimace of both pain and lust.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:29 pm

Nazaria smiled. The girl was trying to keep the pleasantries going despite the fact that Nazaria had her shoved up against the wall and held firmly by her nipples. This Gina was a wonderful little find for Nazaria, who was just about ready to go to town on the dark-haired wrestler. "Mm, it is a pleasure to meet you, too. Now, if you'd like, you may tell me what you want out of our encounter...I'm often a generous lover, ohohoho."

Gina was evidently not entirely comfortable with remaining in the inferior, submissive position for the entire encounter. She began a sexual attack, rubbing her leg over Nazaria's pussy, while her hands grabbed at Nazaria's wrists and began an effort to pry them away from what were evidently a pair of very sensitive nipples. "Hhn...not bad..." Nazaria would say. Gina was not going to be able to entirely pry Nazaria's hands away from her tits, but Nazaria found her grip loosened, to the point that she was just barely still holding onto the dark-haired girl's nipples. At the same time, the contact between Gina's thigh and her crotch was turning her on.

"Mmm...that's very good," she would purr, as she would move her own leg to start pressing and rubbing against Gina's crotch in response.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:00 pm

"...Nnhh..."
Gina groaned both in frustration and in upwelling lust. She had not been able to remove the hands of Nazaria from her breasts despite her best efforts, and the continual pressure on them had made them both hard and the Brazilian inclined to give in to the sexy and dominant behavior of the girl. And her counter attack had not much of an effect.

Further pulling on the hands of the girl would not help her at all, so she could only take a page out of the book of the her surprising aquitance, so she leaned forward and nibbled on the neck of Nazaria while her hands would streak up and down the arms of the assaulting girl, why not enjoy what you could not change?
"I like it rough, but that should not be...uhm...of any concern for...you...."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:46 pm

The black-haired girl was really fighting back now, as she would try to use some of Nazaria's own tricks on her. The Brazilian girl leaned forward to start nibbling on Nazaria's neck, and when the blonde succubus felt those gentle bites on her smooth, wet skin, she would sigh and moan loudly in appreciation. It was a beautiful feeling, and she was going to really savor it. And she wanted to make sure Gina was enjoying herself, as well.

"Mmm...you know, I like it rough, too," Nazaria would whisper in Gina's ear. She would start to chew on the Brazilian girl's earlobe, and would draw her hands away from the girl's breasts, only to let them settle on the Brazilian's smooth hips, rubbing them affectionately. She would bite down just a little harder on Gina's ear, trying to use the pressure to add some more pleasure for her darker-haired lovemaking counterpart, as the two of them were both rubbing the other's crotch with their knees now.

"I'm always concerned about the wellbeing and the happiness of the women I am with," Nazaria would say, as she would gently squeeze Gina's body with her hands. "I want you to enjoy yourself."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:21 am

"...Aahh...."
The sweet relief of her breasts being free again from the constricting and punishing fingers of Nazaria caused her to huff out a sigh of joy. And also a boost to her confidence of course! surely it had been her doing and her expertly placed counter attack against the sultry girl. Her hands would wander down again on the butt of the Blonde to squeeze her hard again.

"Looks like it will be you that will be ravaged."
The Brazilian was quick to pout out, regretting it immediately when Nazaria took back more control by biting against her ear, causing a well of feeling hot and bothered in the former tennis champion when the favor was also returned on the bottom front.
"MOAAHH!"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:38 am

Nazaria was really enjoying herself. As Gina rubbed her crotch with that knee, Nazaria was getting wetter and wetter, her juices churning and leaking a little. Nazaria, while she was a hentai fighter, was not exactly the sort to be particularly resistant to arousal, or who took a long time in cumming. That all seemed to Nazaria to be the very antithesis of hentai—if a woman enjoyed sex, she should cum all she wanted, and if she wanted to win, she just had to make her opponent cum faster, harder, and more often.

The succubus grinned and giggled as her black-haired friend squeezed her butt, obviously enjoying the opportunity to hold such incredibly alluring butt cheeks in her hands. Nazaria wanted to grab Gina's butt, as well, but Gina, pressed up against the wall right now, did not have her butt open for Nazaria's groping. Well, soon.

"You think you can ravish me?" Nazaria would ask, whispering it in her ear as she bit on it and pressed her knee up against Gina's crotch, rubbing it steadily and expertly to try to turn the Brazilian on. "Please, by all means—I want to see you try. You do your best to beat me!" She slid one hand around to gently rub Gina's upper crotch, while her knee took care of the lower part of it.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next