» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Sexy MMA Spar (For Shazam)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sexy MMA Spar (For Shazam) Empty Sexy MMA Spar (For Shazam)

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:15 pm

Kaya made her way to the gym's workout room, it has been some time since she was involved in any type of action and in all honesty she was getting a little anxious to get back into the ring for a good fight. Dressed in her work out clothes, a white tank top and tight spandex shorts she set her bag down next to a bench as she did a few light stretches to ensure that she wasn't going to suffer a freak muscle tear because she was careless to do some easy stretches. As she did her stretches, Kaya glanced around the gym area as if she was looking for someone.

She was.

She had heard that a new girl had arrived in AFW who had a MMA background and style. It wasn't often that Kaya had a chance to face off against someone who could fight like her and it was showing as her eyes scanned the room, she looked at the machines and saw no one who fit the description of the woman in question. If she wasn't there, maybe she was at the bags working on her punches. Perhaps she was waiting for someone to actually hit as Kaya's eyes trailed towards the punching bag.

Back to top Go down

Sexy MMA Spar (For Shazam) Empty Re: Sexy MMA Spar (For Shazam)

Post by 321Shazam Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:56 pm

Spoiler:

Mila was working hard to stay in shape for her eventual AFW debut. Mila was working on her strikes, trying to keep them fast and effective as she worked over the punching bag. She threw multiple jabs, hooks, kicks, and each shot shook the punching bag out of place. Mila was starting to get a bit fatigued so she stopped for a moment to catch her breathe and hydrate herself. In her head she couldn't help but feel anxious for her AFW debut. In her mind she was ready to show the audience that she was not just some pretty face but a fighter. Mila would notice a girl, that seemed to be looking for someone. Then the girl was looking right at her, Mila felt a bit uncomfortable with the way she was staring at her but she would ask her a question. "Are you looking for something?" Mila asked politely to the taller girl.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:13 am

Kaya soon found the girl in question, working away at the punching bags just like she thought. She watched as she saw a variety of blows hitting the bag in sequence with a combination of punches before hitting with a powerful kick. She was definitely the girl she was looking for, one who could fight like her. It was interesting to watch after being away from the ring, it began to boil her blood with the urge to fight now. She didn't have to worry about starting a conversation as the one of interest called out to her, feeling her obvious staring as Kaya let out a smirk. "I am actually..." she spoke out as she walked over to Mila, standing close to her and her sandbag.

"...You. You're Mila right? I heard that you were pretty kick ass in Mixed Martial Arts." Kaya praised her fellow MMArtist, sizing her up at the same time. She was an inch shorter, barely making any difference in their stature, besides the fact that Mila had built up a sweat on her toned body. "And I must say...I'm rather curious about those rumors, since you look nothing what people said." Kaya shot out, already making a poor impression of herself with her sharp tongue and eagerness to piss people off. Best way to figure out if those rumors were true was a good old fashion meeting of punches she thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:24 am

Mila nodded as the taller woman asked for her. Then she heard her statement. "Thanks, I try my best and that's all that matters." Mila said with a smile as she saw the girl eyeing her, almost inquisitively. Mila knew she wasn't exactly in the cleanest state, as her figure was covered in a sheen of sweat as she took some deep breathes. Mila looked confused as the girl's sharp tongue. Mila would respond by asking her. "If you don't mind me asking who are you? and What rumors have you heard about me?" Mila asked as sounding a bit unsure of what the rumors could be.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:30 am

Kaya raised an eyebrow when Mila questioned her, realizing that her words weren't provocative enough as she let out a little smirk. "I'm Kaya. I'm also a former MMA fighter who decided to turn to wrestling. " she introduced herself, "When I heard rumors about you being an MMA prodigy, it kinda made me interested. I haven't seen much people who have done MMA here so it made me curious." Kaya explained, "But here you are in front of me and I see nothing different about you that separates you from the other girls around here." letting out a scoff, but then she decided to find out for herself about this, Mila. "So why don't you humor me? Wanna have a spar? I bet it'll show me more than watching you hit a bag over and over again."

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:39 am

Mila simply smiled as she heard Kaya go on. It seemed as though Kaya was trying to disrespect her. Mila then started to get serious as she looked up at Kaya as she heard her challenge her to a spar. Mila would smirk back at Kaya and respond by saying. "Well, I was taught the only way for people to respect you, is to beat the respect into them. I accept your challenge." Mila said boldly to Kaya as she waited for Kaya's response. Mila had fire in her eyes, as she stared down Kaya, so Kaya could blatantly see that she had a fight on her hands.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:50 am

Smiling at Mila's acceptance of her challenge to a spar, Kaya cracked her neck in anticipation. "Beat respect into me?" Kaya mused as she tried to laugh off the statement, but looking into Mila's eyes she saw a fire that spoke volumes of Mila's character, she wasn't going to back down from this fight. Kaya respected that much of Mila, but wanting to fight and winning a fight were different things to the brash girl. "Fine. Let's do this." she said, looking off to the side and saw a couple mats placed together to practice grappling as she motioned Mila to follow her.

Leading the fellow MMA fighter to the unoccupied mats, she would take off her shoes and socks before stepping on the mat. Her mere interest in Mila had now grown to a fight between two MMA, prideful ones at that as she turned to face Mila. "So then, any particular requests before we start this? You know, any special way you want me to beat you in?" Kaya sneered as she began stretching before this workout. "Anything you want, and I'll do it, just to see if you can back those words about respect."

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:21 pm

Mila just stared at Kaya with a determined look on her face, so that Kaya could understand how serious she was. Then Kaya lead Mila to a couple of grappling mats that were together so they can soar. Mila would start stretching to make she wouldn't overdo it in the spar, after all she didn't want to get injured before her debut.

Then she heard Kaya, ask for requests on what the spar should be. Mila remembered her days preparing for AFW as she got a flashback to her hentai match training. The training was surprisingly the most physically draining type of training she had ever done. On top of that, Mila was covered in sweat and wanted out of her clothes. This prompted Mila to suggest. "How about a Hentai Submission Match, first woman to submit or cum loses? To top it off why don't we wrestle nude.That way we know who's the definite winner and a definite loser." Mila suggested to Kaya as she waited her would be opponent 's response.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:29 pm

Kaya's eyes widened at Mila's suggestion, a little shocked to hear such a bold challenge from the newbie. Letting out a little groan of frustration, Kaya's pride did not allow her to run away from such a challenge after all she boasted about. "Fine. We can do that." she let out, turning her head to the side as if she was disgusted with the action, but was still going through with it.

Pulling her tank top off, Kaya showed her black sports bra briefly before she took it off as well, standing topless on the mats. Her cheeks flared up red while she stripped, moving her hands down to slip off her hot shorts and panties in one motion, pushing both pieces of clothing down her legs until they were on the mats as well. She would grab the pile of her clothes and threw them off of the mat. Standing nude, Kaya was attracting some eyes of the other people who were training in the gym as embarrassing as it was, Kaya ignored those stares as she waited for Mila to do the same so they could begin their sparring that has taken a quick turn down a different path then she expected.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:47 am

As soon as, Kaya agreed, Mila knew this was an opportunity to kill two birds with one stone. Mila was going try to both test her hentai skills, and beat some respect into her opponent. Mila would begin to take off her gloves, before she went to take off her training bra. Then Mila would take off her training shorts and panties in one go. Mila was now completely naked, and then she got into a fighting stance. "Alright, let's fight."

Spoiler:

Mila said as she got ready for the spar to begin.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next