by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 165 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Tarantulust, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Qi Lingxian vs Getsu Mikado

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Qi Lingxian vs Getsu Mikado - Page 3 Empty Re: Qi Lingxian vs Getsu Mikado

Post by Deus001 Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:30 pm

For a moment Qi felt like she was back home, where she was just slugging it out with someone in a fight. Usually it was someone who thought they could pick on the fist of compassion given her height and benevolent demeanor, only to find out that even among those who knew martiat arts in China. Of which there were many, Qi had the tendency to stand out amongst them.

Ms Lingxian felt her fist collide with Getsu's ribs, it was a strong hit as Qi desired. Unlike her Brother Qi tended to favour accurate strikes, rather than explosive offence which could miss. Didn't matter how strong the hit was, if it missed it was useless.

Still Getsu was tough, Qi got the hit but her opponent was of course not going to just lie down and take it. Mr Mikado hit the fist of compassion in her neck and shoulder, sending a jolt into her arm. Which resulted in temporary numbness, and Getsu then proceeded with an attack to Qi's knee. Ms Lingxian got a proper double whammy, sending the young woman stumbling back to the ropes behind her. Qi felt the second rope behind her, and held onto it in an attempt to stay as vertical as possible. Her opponent was proving toublesome and Qi wasn't going to try and let him set his game up if she could help it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zentrance Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:06 pm

He would hold his ribs with his oppositehand for a moment and watched her closely. He had gotten a feeling of her by now and analyzed her. She was nimble and accurate but not too strong or durable. If he can keep herbound or in a struggle of pure strength and endurance, he had a clear advantage .

As she leaned back on the rope, he let go of his side and took a deep breath before flexing his chest and stomach muscles to bounce off what counter she may have as he went for a lumge.

If he was able to, he would grab the ropes behind her with both hands as his body weight tjrusted him forward while he held up his leg in a must Thai form for a sideways knee/shin slam into her gut and a headbutt to her forehead immediately after.

Zentrance

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:19 pm

Qi didn't like this situation, being on the ropes. It was often something that meant you were losing, Qi knew that in this match she had the height and weight disadvantage. Although to be fair that was something quite common for the young woman, who for the most part took it in her stride. Still that didn't mean it was always easy, Getsu was certainly proving that.

Ms Lingxian didn't want to stick around though, sitting like this made her a open target. Something she didn't like at all, the fist of compassion wasn't wanting to be like that. Qi was about to get up off the ropes and get herself back into this, but her opponent wasn't waiting around for that. Nope.

The Chinese woman had pictured Getsu as a big guy, so Qi was wagering that her speed was better. Turns out though that Mr Mikado could move in for the strike, taking advantage of what was around the fist of compassion. Using the ropes behind Qi as momentum aids to deliver a harsh shot right to the gut, which forced the young woman to bend over. Just in time for a follow up headbutt from Getsu, again a double whammy. And the only thing that the fist of compassion could do was just groan slightly, and then collapse belly first on the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zentrance Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:31 pm

"I gave you a second chance already. Dont expect a third."

As she lays there, he would move to grab around her waist and taise her up upside down. She would have her back to his stomach and her legs hanging down as he drops down to a sitting position and hit her head on the mat if he can.

Zentrance

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:51 pm

Yeah Qi was really going to need painkillers after this, maybe a day off too. The young woman wasn't liking this situation, her head inwardly felt like mush. All those brains sloshing about inside that noggin of hers, and the numbness in her body. Ms Lingxian had felt spent, but her mind was of course telling her she was simply down and not out. That was like canned orders over loudspeakers inside her head, but it was a bit drowned out right now. Along with whatever Getsu just said, maybe if he spoke a bit louder after just decking someone in the head it might have been heard better.

Before the fist of compassion could consider what she might plan next though her opponent was on her again, this relentlessness was seriously reminding Qi of fights back home in Beijing. Only what Mr Mikado was doing wasn't mounting her and raining down hits, which was what usually happened if Qi or Chuang was down on the ground.

No he was.....hosting her up? Qi's vision was starting to go upside down too, already the Chinese woman was feeling the blood rushing through to her head. Alarm bells were ringing in the head of the fist of compassion, but it was too late. The ring moved closer above her and then Qi was spiked right on the head, and in response the fist of compassion felt her body go limb and that was it. Ms Lingxian felt herself teetering on the edge of going out like a light, but that was all she could feel right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zentrance Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:38 pm

As she lay there, Getsu tilted his head to the side and pops his neck with a quick groan. As he sat on his knees by her, he checks over to make sure she isnt going for a trick. Once he was reassured, he leans over her and begins his pin. The ref begins counting and eventually makes it to three as Qi clesrly wasnt going to get up.

After the count, Getsu stands and waves to the fans with his arms up for a short time then turns and looks at the girl on the mat. He sighs and bends over, hoisting her up and putting her on his back to carry her piggy back. He begins to make his way out of the ring and up the walkway.

Zentrance

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:23 am

Qi realised something, she lost this match. Getting spiked on top of your noggin kinda drilled that into you, still as the ref counted the young woman could only wonder just what the hell went wrong here. All that training, all the fighting. Everything she did, just.....how? Had she become lax in her time off? Had Getsu studied all about her before their battle while taking advantage of his dark horse status?

The fist of compassion searched for an answer but as the ref finished counting and Qi lost she came to one simple conclusion, there was nothing she could take from this. Sometimes the only thing that you learned when in defeat, was that you had been defeated. Getsu curbstomped her in this battle, okay that much was clear. She'd need to warn Chuang about this guy, if Qi got pasted by him then her Brother might not do any better.

Still Qi wasn't one to give into frustration or anything like that, she was optimistic that the next time she fought in the ring victory would be hers. This was just a setback, but not the end of things. The fist of compassion right now was happy in just laying where she was and massage her head. Getsu however seemed to be a tad concerned for his defeated opponent however, hoisting up the Chinese woman onto his back like a sack of potatoes. Ms Lingxian was hoping she wasn't getting into any other shit right now, she'd had enough as it is.

Nevertheless Qi cracked a small smirk despite the numbness in her noggin, the crowd was feeling mixed right now. Getsu had worfed a known competitor, one that was quite the darling to the fans. As Getsu made his way up the entrance ramp with Qi in tow she muttered "Christ, I turned out to be such a chump. Sure hope my Brother's not seen that ass whooping, he'd never let me hear the end of it." giving a small laugh after it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zentrance Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:24 pm

As he carried her carefully towards the infirmary, Getsu chuckled softly and let out a sigh. When he heard her speak, he was a bit relieved. "Its nothing to be ashamed of. Wrestling can often be chalked up to a rock paper scissors match. We all lose at times."

As theu spoke, they made their way closer to the destination for first aid.

Zentrance

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:26 pm

Qi couldn't help but snicker at Getsu's remark, something like that was sort of a far cry from what she knew growing up. Rock, paper and scissors. Luck based, and that was something that never really occurred growing up. Aside from Qi being adopted by Chuang's parents, but other than that....

"Luck. I ain't a believer in it if I'm honest, the only thing that I really trust in battle are my own two fists and my Brother." the Chinese woman muttered. While that might have seemed strange coming from Ms Lingxian, known for her eternal optimism. She was however realistic, if it was three people against her then she knew she was screwed. Still the match had ended, and as it was Qi was just thankful to be only seconds away from sweet pain relief.

Once Getsu carried the lithe fist of compassion to the medical area Qi would say "I'll be fine on my own from here, I'll just need some painkillers or something like that. Later Getsu-san, I'm sure you'll do just fine in this division." getting off from the big guy. Ms Lingxian wobbled slightly, but sure enough she was fine and would enter the room with a wave goodbye to her former opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zentrance Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:51 am

"Thank you, Qi. Sorry if I was too rough on you but mercy can be taken as an insult."

He waves with a hand in his pocket and turns away, looking back at her breifly

"Be safe and take care."

Zentrance

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next