by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Rodents at a Cafe

2 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Rodents at a Cafe - Page 2 Empty Re: Rodents at a Cafe

Post by TheWamts Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:19 am

"Yup, Friction. I'd rather not be rolling around with sweaty guys in the ring. That's what the bedroom's for." Gail said, smiling. "Yeah... You seem a bit... small... to be throwing down with all the big muscly dudes in Tension." She said rather bluntly. He was like a head shorter than even her, and Gail was hardly a tall person. Well, to be fair, she barely watched the matches, but it was a pretty safe assumption that at least some of the guys here were actually just muscleheads.

She glanced out the window again, the rain still pelting down...

Rodents at a Cafe - Page 2 SAdcZrMRodents at a Cafe - Page 2 MVRLLQmRodents at a Cafe - Page 2 I82ome3Rodents at a Cafe - Page 2 UAjmKPCRodents at a Cafe - Page 2 MAai8oKRodents at a Cafe - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:10 pm

"I uh...Dont really win too much. I think my record is 2 and 9?" He didnt want to admit thag but, might as well. "Ive accepted my current 'jobber' status and aim to break free from that." Comza looks out of the corner of his eye and sees the rain too.

"Um...Tell me about yourself, Miss Gail."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:14 pm

2-9. She herself was at 4-6, but that still wasn't much to be proud of. "Well... as long as you keep training..." Internally, she didn't think training would do him much good, given his tiny stature.

"Miss Gail". Well, he certainly was a polite little boy. "[color:b220=8000FF]Well what do ya wanna know? Besides my number, of course." Gail smiled at her rather cringey joke. "Well right now, I'm pretty doing mostly the... shadier side of the AFW's ring. But it pays well and it's always fun, so I don't mind. I bet even a little middle school kid like you has probably seen a few of those matches, right?" Obviously, she couldn't say "hentai" out loud in a public place, but it was clear what she meant.

Rodents at a Cafe - Page 2 SAdcZrMRodents at a Cafe - Page 2 MVRLLQmRodents at a Cafe - Page 2 I82ome3Rodents at a Cafe - Page 2 UAjmKPCRodents at a Cafe - Page 2 MAai8oKRodents at a Cafe - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:25 pm

She and he both knew that going tot train wasnt going to be too much more help to his situation. But, neither said anything and neither needed to say anything to him. She went on to make a joke about him asking for her number. He didnt know how exactly to respond but that was okay. SHe moved on to another topic just as quickly. Boy did she change topics quickly...

He understood what she was getting at, indicated by his face getting a bit red around the cheeks with his blushing. "At some point, Ive uh...Watched some." He couldnt help but think about a few days before and his unfortunate experience with Minerva. But, he wouldnt think about it right now.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:13 am

His face lit up a cute pink. "Heh, you're a guy, what are ya ashamed of?" Gail grinned, reaching out and patting his cheek - it was quite warm to the touch, mostly because his face was burning.

"Have you... ever wanted to try one of those matches yourself? I know Tension has its own thing, yeah?" It was a pretty intimate question, moreso because he was a stranger more or less, and he was reserved enough as was, but Gail wasn't at all shy when it came to this stuff.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:55 am

From pink to a deep shade of red when Gail asked him that question. "I-I'll be honest, as much as Ive seen myself in that position, but I wouldn't be cut out for any of that. N-Not at all..." His eyes dart away from looking at Gail.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:54 am

"Heh, if you say so..." Gail grinned, this guy was super cute, the way his face lit up and he stammered his words. No wonder that fangirl was kissing him back there. "When you say you picture yourself in that position... does that mean you do wanna do those things? Surely a cute guy like you has someone to share a bed with, at least?"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:02 am

Conza looks down a bit when she brought up that last topic. In no way did his blush fade at all. "Well uh...Well, no. I used to have a girlfriend, but she and I uh...Split. Though, I have never been to 'bed' with anyone..." It must been adorable to hear him refer to sex in that way. And I uh...I pictured myself being more of the dominant one..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:51 am

Well, breakups were hardly unusual, here or anywhere else in the world. "Heh, and that's the type of thing you'd say the first time you meet a girl?" As shy as he was, he was very much open talking about this kinda stuff. And beyond that, just the image of someone his size doing the dominating... well how could she not laugh at that?

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:54 am

Not even realizing what he said until she pointed it out, Conza make a small groan and lays his head on the table. It was at about this time when the rain finally stopped. He only looked up when he hears her laughing. "W-Whats so funny? "

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next