by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 191 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 190 Guests :: 2 Bots

ihateocrecolors

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Victor's spoils. (For Person)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Victor's spoils. (For Person) - Page 2 Empty Re: Victor's spoils. (For Person)

Post by Deus001 Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:50 pm

Now that Hayley had come to think on it, she hadn't been this intimate with someone since she left Ibiza. To be fair the people in Japan were very polite, something that was always a plus in her book. But she'd not really been able to take a cute boy or girl back to her place in ages, but Hayley didn't just sleep with anyone. No they had to be worth it, they had to hold her interest. She had to make the first move.

Still there had been something that Hayley had been curious about, when Astolfo said guy clothes. Come to think of it, what was Astolfo? A guy or a girl? Ms Valeria never bothered to ask, but frankly what was the point? All that mattered to the Amazonian was that her guest was a nice little thing, seeing as how she had all sorts of things in the closet Hayley was going to strut her stuff and let her dear Stolfy take part in it too.

"I'll go first and get changed, just going to put you over here......" Hayley softly muttered, standing up with Astolfo in her arms. One under his legs to support him and the other on his back holding him like a child, the teenaged party girl would set Astolfo on her comfortable chair near the couch.

After seating him Hayley would tap Astolfo gently on the nose before walking out the living room into her bedroom, shutting the door behind her. A short while later the door would creak open, and Hayley's hand moved from behind the door to the light slider. That was there to set the mood, with the party girl soon coming out dressed in one of her new outfits.

Spoiler:

Hayley would adjust the slider, trying to make sure it didn't reveal too much of her ample breasts. But then again, that was sort of the point in the design. To show off that delightful little bit of skin, to excite the people around the wearer. The party girl grinned at Astolfo, walking towards her guest with a sway of her hips. "What do you think cutie?" she purred out while doing some stretching with her arms and spinning slowly around. Just to make sure she was showing every inch of that delightful little piece.

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:31 am

The larger female wrestler had volunteered to go first but did this mean Astolfo himself was also going to get changed later on?  That idea of him wearing such good looking and well crafted costumes and clothing excited him.  Astolfo was lifted into the air with Hayley putting one arm under his leg and another on his back to carry him.  He remember how in there match Hayley had countered several of his moves by using brute strength.  Thus he wasn't surprised on how the larger Amazonian wrestler was able to easily pick him up and put him down on a seat.  While most men would feel humiliated by such a process, the smaller pink hair wrestler actually kind of enjoyed it.  The gentle tap on his nose would cause him to give a small giggle.

Astolfo waited patiently for Hayley to return, wondering what kind of costume she would be wearing.  A few moment pass by before the larger pink hair wrestler returned, now wearing a new black costume.  Astolfo eyes mostly focus on the hat. “Wow, that costume is great!  I really like the hat.” stated Astolfo as he then got up and would try to circle around Hayley to inspect the entire uniform, though he would be careful not to touch it.  “You really got a talent for this.  I'm glad you decided to share your gifts by allowing people to buy uniforms.” stated Astolfo as he wondered what Hayley would get him to wear, that is if she was going to let him wear any of her uniforms.

Victor's spoils. (For Person) - Page 2 3l9yoRWVictor's spoils. (For Person) - Page 2 AjbwxKgVictor's spoils. (For Person) - Page 2 DUhLLRtVictor's spoils. (For Person) - Page 2 CDNLQYlVictor's spoils. (For Person) - Page 2 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:52 pm

Hayley had in the past did stints as a model growing up, given that she had filled in the curve area it had made her quite the eyecatcher. In school Ms Valeria earned the attention of several people, but as far as actual relationships went Hayley only really had a handful. She was the sort of woman who loved those around her rather than just the one person, which was part of why she liked parties.

When the Amazonian lifted Astolfo earlier it reminded her of the match they had yesterday, in retrospect Hayley was a tad miffed that she had to swing and slam a cute little thing like him. So the gentle holding of him was to make up for it, treat em like that teddy bear she stated her guest was earlier. When Hayley was strutting her stuff in that gothic style outfit, she thought that black might not suit her optimistic nature. However the hat was a really nifty piece, near impossible to ignore. The way the tails of it drifted down, Astolfo admired the outfit like an art piece. It earned a playful giggle from the teenager.

"Oh why thank you Stolfy. My mom does most of the work, I just draw up the idea and show off in it." Hayley purred out, trailing a finger down the open skin that her outfit revealed and giving a wink. The intent of the outfit was to tease, whispering romance and muttering sex appeal.

Now Hayley thought it was the turn of her guest, who had expressed an interest in the outfits that the party girl possessed. The amazon licked her lips and put her hands on Astolfo's shoulders, leaning in and saying "In my bedroom there's a chest full of stuff, it's all my size so it might be a bit big for you. But pick something out and keep it, on the house. Think of it as a gift, go on then cutie I know you want to~" Hayley would then peck her guest on the forehead and saunter over to her couch with a sway of the hips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:40 am

Astolfo continued to circle around Hayley, taking a few more moments to observer all the details on Hayley costume.  He heard how the larger Amazonian wrestler would draw it and her mother would make them.  The smaller pink hair wrestler was a fan of cosplaying and had even made his own costumes.  That being said they were no where near the level of Hayley and her mother as Astolfo was just a talented amateur. “I see, I have made my own costumes when I cosplay but they are nowhere near the quality or detail.” stated the smaller pink hair wrestler before he blush on how Hayley purred while trailing her finger down the open skin of her outfit.

Then Astolfo eyes widen as he heard what Hayley had to say as she place her hands on his shoulders.  Was she truly offering him one of her awesome looking dresses?  It seemed his luck was at it again, helping him out in life.  “Really? Thank You!” stated Astolfo as he then ran to her room after she peck his forehead.

He then open the closet and look at all the different costumes and clothing.  He took some time to take a look at all the different outfits, trying to determine which on he should wear before finally seeing something that took his attention.  He would take a few moments to get changed before finally coming out.  “So what do you think?” he asked as he then spun around before giving a wink.

Spoiler:

Victor's spoils. (For Person) - Page 2 3l9yoRWVictor's spoils. (For Person) - Page 2 AjbwxKgVictor's spoils. (For Person) - Page 2 DUhLLRtVictor's spoils. (For Person) - Page 2 CDNLQYlVictor's spoils. (For Person) - Page 2 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:12 pm

Hayley was wondering, if Astolfo was single or not. The way her guest had been acting, with such politeness and eagerness. She hadn't had people over to her house in a long time, well not since she came to Japan. The people here were nice, but she just hadn't really well...clicked with anyone since really coming to the land of the rising sun.

Ms Valeria could tell she had things in common with her little guest, making their own costumes and being outgoing in nature. If Astolfo had ever come to Ibiza, he'd had have fit right in no doubt about it. Who knows, could happen one day.....

Astolfo had gone into the bedroom of Hayley, and the Amazonian had waited. Fiddling with the open cleavage of her outfit, it was part of the reason she wore it. To tease, it was intended for females who wished to seduce someone.

Her guest exited the room, and Hayley couldn't help but grin at Astolfo's choice. The green coat, and overall attire really made the little cutie look smart and intellectual. Even if it was a tad big for em, the coattails dragging along the plush carpet. Giving a small clap in response, Hayley propped up from the couch. "OMG Stolfy, don't you look just precious. Come on, let's finish those Mojitos and we can maybe dance too!" leaning in to the table and grabbing her glass, motioning for her guest playmate to wrap up his drink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:53 am

Astolfo took a bow as Hayley began to give a light clap.  “Thank you, thank you, you're to kind.” stated the smaller pink hair wrestler as he gave another bow or two before looking up at Hayley and listening to her.  The larger wrestler wanted them to finish their drinks and Astolfo saw no reason why not to do so also the idea of dancing sounded fun.  “Dancing?  That sounds like fun!” stated Astolfo as he then made his way towards his drink before gulping it down quickly.  It was pretty strong but during his travels Astolfo had consumed all sorts of strange beverages thus to him this was just another great tasting drink.

After finishing the drink Astolfo would put the cup down before taking a moment to look at Hayley.  “My lady may I have this dance?” he ask bowing down and offering his hand to Hayley deciding to play the role of the gentlemen.  “Wait, do we need some kind of music or something?” said Astolfo as he broke out of character and began to look around, seeing if their was anything that could play some music that they could dance to.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:56 pm

Hayley really liked the way Astolfo was acting, this was all in good fun. Where had this cute little thing been thus far in her life? Ms Valeria hadn't really met people who shared her interests, and dressing up in the outfits that she had helped create. It was a different viewpoint, namely as her guest was shorter than her. But it felt cute all the same.

After downing her mojito Hayley was intent on strutting her stuff with Astolfo, that was one thing the party girl always loved to do with people. It was a good form of expressing yourself, and it could even be romantic also. Quite a few guys did so with Ms Valeria, but she just didn't feel like she connected with them all that much. They missed something, a spark so to say.

But the Amazonian giggled when her guest acted like a gentleman, accepting the gloved hand of Hayley. That wasn't done back home, it was always just "Hey want to dance?" it was polite and cute. But then her guest inquired about music, and to that Ms Valeria smiled and procured a small remote from under her large black hat.

"I'm planning to have parties here in future, so think of this as a little test. Just a few buttons and......" Suddenly the lights would become azure, then emerald and then a variety of different colours. And then Callista by Saki Kaska would then begin to blare from speakers planted in the ceiling corners of the giant living room.

Hayley put the remote on the table and would lead her guest by the hand into the wide open space of the room, giving a grin after saying "Let's go baby~...." the multi colour changing lights and music allowed the party girl to turn her spacious apartment into a mini nightclub with the press of a few buttons. The Amazonian would be close to Astolfo, swaying her hips and moving her arms with the song that was playing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:37 am

Astolfo question about music was soon answered as Hayley said she was planning to have parties here.  Though the place seemed pretty small then again small private parties had their own charm, you could do certain thing and get away with stuff that you wouldn't usually be able to in a larger party.  His eyes then widen in amazement as he heard the music play while all the lights changed.  “Awesome, I would love to have something like this in my place.” said Astolfo as he took a few seconds to take it all in before looking back at his host.

Hayley would then tell him to get started and thus he nodded his head as he began to dance with her.  He began to move his hips and his arms as well while trying to keep up with the larger Amazonian wrestler.  It honestly felt good just to dance and forget about everything.  The drinks, music and the lights made it all that much easier for him to do so.  That begin said, the costume that he was wearing did make it a bit hard for him to dance as it was a bit to big for him but that didn't stop him from trying.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:27 pm

Hayley was enjoying herself so far, usually she was a crowd person. But here she was with just one, and that was a cute little thing. Someone who she couldn't help but be able to relate to, maybe that was why she loved how this evening was going. The lights and music worked, at times the electricity could be rather shoddy. But that was rare, and Ms Valeria was optimistic that it would be fine.

The drink was to warm up, and it had let Hayley feel more free. The social lubricant, followed by mood lighting and club songs. Ms Valeria knew this all, it was part of her home's culture after all. The Amazonian moving close to Astolfo, who seemed to be having a little bit of a hard time in moving. Understandable, given the outfit was meant for a 6 foot tall woman. And not her guest.

Suddenly the party girl had an idea, she wanted to show her guest a great time. Not just a good one, with that in mind Hayley would blow Astolfo a kiss. Before making a come hither motion, Ms Valeria would then lift her arms up and mutter "Go ahead....touch me, let me feel your hands on my body cutie." temping her little Stolfy to come close and play.

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:33 pm

Astolfo continued to dance before realizing that the Hayley had blown him a kiss and was now moving closer to him.  He blink his eyes not once but twice before deciding to also move closer to her as well.  Though as he moved, the party girl then place her arms up and ask him to touch her.  It seemed things were going a bit faster then he had expected but this was Hayley night, thus he would do as he was told and besides it would be fun.  

So he would pull back the selves on his clothing before slowly putting his hands on her hips, starting a bit slow.  “Alright then, so where do you want to go from here?  You did win our match after all, so it only seems fair.” stated Astolfo as he was declaring that Hayley was in charge now.  Usually Astolfo didn't like to be bossed around or ordered.  But he decided to make an exception for this situation.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next