Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Operation: Bug Stomper. (For Indigo)

2 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Operation: Bug Stomper. (For Indigo) Empty Operation: Bug Stomper. (For Indigo)

Post by Deus001 Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:54 pm

Kyoto was in the land of Japan, a place known for crazy things at times. Like cosplayers and sting shows and what else? Vampires, werewolves and mages. And fallen angels and eldritch monsters, see the thing is that humanity isn't quite the master of the world as it would lead one to believe. Beethoven was an alien spy and Oda Nobunaga was possessed by a demon, all in all in earlier times mankind was but simple cattle controlled by dark shepherds.

In modern nights thought times had changed, supernatural monsters were dying out. For every vampire there was 100 humans for example, and most involved in the shadows knew this. Some still persisted on going about pounding their chests, but most were just content to live and let live. They formed an overarching government, there were still bad apples in the bunch. But peace had for the most part prospered, evil was dealt with in a swift manner.

As for the swift manner it was at the hands of black op groups, who were comprised of the best that the world had to offer. One group in particular had been based in Japan for quite some time, they were codenamed Team Starmage. The group named after a magical school based in Scotland, all the members shared the same dorm back there. And considered themselves family, after all the trails they had gone through.

And now they were given a mission, it was wetwork. Someone had to be taken out, but it wasn't some run of the mill vampire that could just be crushed and call it a nice day. It was a queen, and a queen of the Arachniom. They looked human enough, but with eyes of the spider. With all the limbs of a spider, only they could sprout it at will. And could shoot webs and other stuff. The worst part, they were hedonists of the worst kind. Worse than vampires selling their blood like a drug, and the queen was the worst of the lot.

Team Starmage had a reputation, they did the impossible and made it look easy. However they didn't just rush into things, they needed to kill this queen. And it would be harder than just having a sniper rifle to the head, or a rocket launcher to the horde.

The leader of the group, a young man by the name of Ryan Carlson. Had searched through the many records offered to him, pouring it over with his fiancée. The supernatural hunters hadn't fought the Arachniom before, the enemy would be dead if they did. After some extensive searching the group found a lead, a man who had gone up against their quarry and lived. He was called Jay Zokaro, to make matters easier he lived in Kyoto. Perfect

A plan was formed, the group would abduct Jay and enlist his help. The fate of the world could be at stake, as it usually was when the hunters were concerned. It was near midnight now, and a sleek black van was pulling up to a certain building.

In the van were four people.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

"Okay people, Lunar has done recon over the area. No people around the area for yards, it's the dead of night. We know why we're here, Jay is the target. Shomei be ready to drive at a moment's notice, Chon you and I will break into the building. Incapacitate the target and get him into the van." Carlson said, the leader was dressed in black ninja garb sticking a hood over his head.

Chon, a blind martial artist was infamous for his red blindfold. But donned a black version of it to aid in sneaking, the man was no stranger to it. Having in the past assassinated rogue witches with them only realising he was there when they got hookswords in their shoulders.

Shomei said nothing, merely giving the team leader a salute and taking the wheel of the van. Lunar nodded and said "Understood, I will remain on standby in case aid is needed." with that the mission was a-go. Carlson and Chon were great at stealth, and taking out people. In fact in a couple of minutes they were already proceeding to sneak into a hallway, Jay's place was just ahead. Time to wait and asses the situation before going any further however......

Back to top Go down

Operation: Bug Stomper. (For Indigo) Empty Re: Operation: Bug Stomper. (For Indigo)

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:56 pm

An argument that had started earlier in the day was now stretching into its 3rd hour. Many on the floor could probably hear the fighting.

"Tell me again. How the FUCK did you manage to not only short out the circuitry, but also destroy the casing and equipment itself?!" Tue angered party was Nick Solem, who was fixing the cat ears of Jay Zokaro.

"I told you that I don't want to say how. Its...Embarrassing." He sat on Nick's plaid-checkered couch, arms crossed. He didn't want to recall anything from the previous day. His body was still sore. "Can you fix them or not? We've been fighting for hours about it."

Nick say at a table, where he was reassembling the part while under a bright light. "Look, I give it to you that you haven't busted these once before. But that means I'm dealing with decade old tech here. I can't just build a time machine and ask younger Me how this worked."

Jay sighs. "And like your parts haven't gone to shit. I head they sparked before, too."

"Yes, but that was an emotional overload. The capacitors cannot take it. What's your excuse?" Nick sneers back, screwing down the new pieces to the ears. He got up and took off his jeweler's eye that he used to see the tiny screws. "Here, they're done now...Get some sleep, its late."

"You seem stressed. Something happen to you, Nick?"
"Get out of here, cat...."

Jay fell asleep soon after that. He was tired from the past two days...He slept comfortably in his bed, not even taking off the cat ears or tail like he usually did before falling asleep. He was sound asleep in Tue middle of this ominous night...

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Operation: Bug Stomper. (For Indigo) Empty Re: Operation: Bug Stomper. (For Indigo)

Post by Deus001 Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:18 pm

Carlson and Chon were sneaking pros bar none, you name it they could break into it. And they snuck into a lot of places, from witch council headquarters to space stations. Often without anyone so much as seeing a peep of the duo, Chon kneeled in the shadows. Using his enhanced senses to reach out far beyond his current position with his friend, he could sense the chi energy of their mark.

"Someone is present aside from our target.....let's wait till they go....." Chon muttered, Carlson only gave a nod. And so the pair lingered, they were no stranger to this. One time the blind man waited an entire day to take out a very rightly paranoid rogue witch, who still fell to a blade in her neck.

The guest left, who he was didn't matter. All that mattered was the target, and he would be sleeping soon at this time of night surely. The pair waited one more hour, concealed under the cover of darkness in the hallway. The leader of the group gave a nod to the blind man, and so the pair sneaked forth. The door would of course be locked, but Carlson was prepared. With a simple paper clip, he would unlock the door.

Chon would enter behind Carlson, the door shutting behind them without so much as a creak. Once that door was shut the blind man would creep forth to Jay's sleeping form, waiting till he lay on his back. And then cover his mouth with one hand and start bringing down hard blows to his head, intent on just knocking the man out. When you slept even if you were prepared, still you were off your guard.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:32 pm

An annoyed Nick stormed out of his room only a few minutes later, grumbling to himself about this and that. He walked right past Ryan and Chon as they were going into Jay's room. He angrily shoved a dollar into a vending machine.

Under the cover of a dark hallway did they sneak into Jay's room. It was a mess. Not in a sense of garbage and clutter. Ryan and Chon would see many memorial pictures and items. Pictures of Jay with several race leaders. At least....The good ones.

Nick pressed the buttons repeatedly. "One. One! One! ONE! ONE-FUCKITY-ONE!" Him pounding on the machine conveniently muffled the small struggle that ensued when Chon struck Jay several times to knock him out.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:33 pm

Chon was no stranger to punching people, he trained in martial arts since childhood. And furthered his fighting arts as he grew older, all for the sake of revenge. This had made the blind man effective in combat to be sure, regardless if it was open battles or silent takedowns. This was like child's play to him, compared to the violent and evil witches he slew in the past.

However Carlson and Chon were surprised that the man who left the room hadn't paid attention to the shifty pair walking down the hallway, even with the shadows obscuring them. But they appeared to have had an argument with their quarry before leaving, so maybe they just didn't care. Either way the job was just too easy.

After hitting Jay in the head hard, Chon would punch him once more just to be safe. The blind man learned the fine art of double tap. Once it looked like the man was out for the count Carlson would check his earpiece and mutter "Subject is incapacitated, Lunar prepare for pick up."

"Roger that, moving into position." the robot girl would fly out the van and up to the window of the apartment. Carlson would then open the window, and transfer Jay's knocked out body through it to the robot girl. Lunar was a lot stronger than her dainty appearance might suggest, she could easily accept the weight of Zokaro. Like the robotic angel that she was she ensured Jay would be placed in the open van, as Chon and Carlson would rappel out the window and out the building. It was swift and planned, and Shomei would drive the large van out the place.

Jay would awaken in a clean white room alone, in what looked like a hospital bed. Only he couldn't move, it was as if some magical force bound him there.....

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:46 pm

Jay could not remember why his face hurt. Or how he got here. But sure as shut he was angry. "What the...Why can't I move...? Solem! Get me out of this bed now before I tear you apart! And it won't be fun like you want it to be yahoo sick bastard! "

He struggled around and yelled loudly, only getting angrier by the second. He snarls a bit, trying to look around with what little room he had to move.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:33 pm

Jay wasn't going to wait very long, almost as if it was known that he had awoken. Suddenly the door would open, and there stood a man. He was wearing a red motorbike suit with a black x on the shirt, with black sneakers. The man was clearly British with brown hair, all in all he looked like your everyday British biker.

There was however one thing that set him apart, he had a katana slung in his belt. He eyed Jay lying on the bed, and smirked. He walked forward with practised bravado, more for the sake of it than anything else. The man would grab a chair and drag it in front of Jay's bed, sitting reverse style on it.

"S'up, the name's Ryan Carlson. I know about you Mr Jay Zokaro, don't bother trying to escape that bed. It's magically enhanced, it'd take an exceptional witch to free you from it. I can get someone to do that, but first we need to have a talk. You paying attention?" Carlson spoke with a smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:00 pm

Jay stopped struggling when this weird man walked in to the room. He claimed that the bed was magically blinded to him or something stupid like that. Jay Yangon up and down while he spoke. He says that he knew well who Jay was.

An exceptional witch. Maybe The Lady Azure? But she was in Siberia.... Jay turned his head away, but kept eyes on Ryan. "Im listening, Ryan"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:58 pm

Carlson was actually surprised by how Jay was acting, he was in fact cooperating with him. Despite only knowing the man's name and having no knowledge of why yet he had been kidnapped in the middle of the night, but that was brushed off. Carlson had brought Jay here for an important reason, one that Jay could certainly help in.

"Good, the sooner we get down to business the better. I'll get straight to it then. I'm a leader of a supernatural team, a team that does the impossible. We've been given a mission, and we believe that you can assist us." Carlson spoke getting off from his chair and moved to the window, looking out.

After taking a deep breath Carlson would say "We need to take out someone, the Arachniom queen. For the good of all, has that got your interest? I should hope so......." the bait had been set........

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:38 pm

Jay laughed. "You are funny. A very funny man. You should be a comedian, you fool." Jay was very quick to judge Ryan's plans. "You can't kill her. You think that you can just walk into that Hell and do the deed?'

"I escaped with just a shred of life. She is a skillful fighter, besides being the queen to a race of those who eat humans for a delicacy....'

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next