by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 122 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 122 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Among Her Own - Radmilla meets Tomko

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Among Her Own - Radmilla meets Tomko Empty Among Her Own - Radmilla meets Tomko

Post by LunarOcean Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:20 am

Perhaps it was just her snobbish European experience speaking, but Radmilla felt a little disappointed initially at AFW. She had come from a federation where most of the women clocked in at around five foot ten to in one case, six foot eight. Even if they were small, the competitive yet cooperative community meant that even the lightweights were rather heavy compared to other producers. All muscle, little flab, a mini society of she-goddesses where she stood near and once upon the top of the pantheon.

Perhaps she could do so here yet she wanted to see if there were others like her. Rulership could be defeated by loneliness... but it appeared she'd found what she was looking for.

The usually severe, serious Radmilla had hints of a smile and a bit more energy in her step. She'd gone between pounding punching bags, hammering few a few reps, some leg stretches, all anticipating their meeting. This Tomko woman... most wrestlers would imagine her crushing them but Radmilla had something a bit more... intimate on mind.

She was waiting by the weights, waiting for this fellow titanness to come along. She wanted to know exactly what she was made of and not just physically.

Add me on Discord: LunarOcean#8452

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Among Her Own - Radmilla meets Tomko Empty Re: Among Her Own - Radmilla meets Tomko

Post by kerflubble Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:09 pm

Rebecca was suspicious when she received the invitation to the gym from someone called "Radmilia?" She had just gotten back from her mixed match in Kyoto and now someone wanted to meet the amazon? Most people didn't want to meet someone that big in private, it was intimidating. 

"Hello?" She called out as she ducked through the double doors, a few people turning to look before quickly going back to looking like they weren't looking at the amazon. A few less than normal... interesting. "So... is there a Radmilla here?" She called out, looking for someone to perk up.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Among Her Own - Radmilla meets Tomko Empty Re: Among Her Own - Radmilla meets Tomko

Post by LunarOcean Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:06 pm

Radmilla's head turned sharply and her stare locked onto Rebecca's searching eyes. She pushed off the weight machine and rose to her full height, throwing back and rolling her shoulders and gave a bright smile. Not a warm and inviting one, but lips that spoke of intent and confidence. A series of finger snaps and she waved twice to Rebecca.

"I am surprised to feel a little smaller for once." She spoke as she approached her. She was older and maybe slightly taller but this close, such differences meant little. Dressed in a a red bra and a sharp v-shaped thong, she looked rather show-offish but the looks the two were getting were split between the newcomer and the younger veteran. "But that is a relative thing. You are the Thom-Koe lady no?"

She pronounced her last name as if it had a sliding "f" sound but with her accent, probably as heavy as her muscle mass, it worked without sounding awkward. She was standing fully straight, back rigid, and in spite of her welcoming words her eyes were clearly digging into every inch of her body.

"In where I am from, many tall and powerful women, goddesses, but... not many here. Glad to be with another living marvel." She raised a hand to shake and would squeeze, not a stereotypically crushing one but enough to hint at the power in her hands. "I have heard you make women and men, not the little dolls but the real ones, cry for mercy beneath you. Impressive, and I wish to... see, how we compare. From one titanness to another."

Now that was an odd wording as the pause might've signified but Radmilla had no doubt on her face. Nodding off to the ring, she would waste no time rolling over and moving to the centre.

"You are what they pigeonhole as a 'heel' or so I hear. A silly term that captures not the ambiguities of our sex... but I'm familiar with the connotations." She would move closer to her, busts almost touching. "I don't suppose you are aware of the more intimate ones..."

With her hands stretched out to the sides, she'd offer a test of strength. Not one to start a match, but almost like a handshake. Only this time, she wanted to see just how much power was in those arms... and a little more, but she'd get to that in time.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:08 pm

Rebecca wasn't sure exactly who she was expecting to be the one to ask to meet her, maybe another heavywieght, wanting to take a look at the biggest and baddest AFW had to offer, not someone who could rival the amazon for being the largest woman in the company. It was somewhat of a shock for her that she wasn't having to look down whatsoever, just straight into Radmilla's determined gaze. "I guess that makes you Rad-milla, right?" she replied, taking a mental note of how the European titan was staring at her. A challenger, the squeeze of the hand only confirmed it. It had been years since she'd seen anyone her size, let alone faced off against them, this was going to be interesting.

"Heel means the boo me, and they boo me because they think I'm stealing Godzilla's job or something, nothing 'ambigous' about it, I made a national sporting hero retire because I slammed him, shit happens." Rebecca explained herself as she took an eye for Radmilla's attire. That Bikini and thong would have been a revealing amount of fabric on someone a third of the European Giantess' size, on her it was barely hanging on by the amazon's own will. The ebony woman was starting to get a feel for what Radmilla had in mind... and in workout shorts and a tank top was starting to feel overdressed for it. Stepping into the ring, opting to use the steps as she stretched out a little, Rebecca carefully locked up with the redhead in the test of strength, waiting for their palms to settle into place before pouring on the pressure.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:59 am

"Correct. I feel you are better with names than I~"

She did not seem like nobility in how she carried herself or her words. That was fine. Sometimes Radmilla liked being down to earth, especially if it was in a pin.

"Oh? I'd not think such a woman as you would conform so easily." Her smile showed no exertion as her fingers tightened. Across her arms statuesque muscle became animate and lively, going from a picturesque softness to an intimidating density. Her body leaned forward slightly as she spread her legs. The fullness of one's power would be impossible to evoke without good balance after all. "You are rather blase to your own given role. Good, evil, it's such a bland mix, typical of such organizations."

However, her leaning brought her closer than was necessary for merely putting in some extra push. Slowly her gigantic breasts stopped lightly swaying and pressed onto Tomko's. They were dense and heavy, looking like bowling balls even covered up marginally, but soon with gravity on their side, they would force Tomko to either lower her torso in turn or have her own slowly squashed. She'd slowly slip her's back, attempting to get Tomko's nips rubbing into the top of Radmilla's breasts.

"In Europa, no need for neither heel nor face, only passion." She stated, redoubling her pushing and attempting to get closer. She'd straighten up, attempting to connect their tummies and rub against her aggressively.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:02 am

"Hhmmm..." Rebecca growled as Radmilla started to show her strength, the European giantess not even budging an inch from pressure that made other wrestlers fear the dark amazon. "It's not about conformity... its about actions and re-actions." she explained as she held her ground, it had been ages since she had been challenged this much in a test of strength, and soon enough the red-head was starting to be a lot more forward about her motivations "Passion huh?" Rebecca asked as their body's pressed together, the ebony titan wavering slightly from the change in position and form of contact, tests of strength didn't usually end up with one of the competitor's rubbing up against the other. "I guess you mean that in more than one way."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:59 pm

"Ah, you care how you may be seen and treated so dearly~?" She woman's haughty giggle was sweet as honey and just a bit condescending. It wasn't malicious but the sort that came from a lifetime of seeing others as either equal to her, not as equal but pretty close, or personal squeeze toys for her own enjoyment. Tomko seemed to be somewhere between the first two given by her sassy, exotic Czech tone.

Rebecca's breasts while impressive when all bundled up in her bra, didn't look so great when they visibly started to mushroom out, spilling over her chest as Radmilla's mounds crushed around her torso, especially her solar plexus. The fabric did little to stop the very suggestive touch of warm, molding mass against her body. Soon her belly nicked up against her's; at first the belly button almost like a stray pass, then a row of abs lightly bumping along her's.

"Oh you have so much to learn~" Pressing forwards, Radmilla's legs spread and pressed forward. The bank of her ankle lightly pressed against that of Rebecca. It wasn't quite a trip, but it might disbalance her, enough to help Radmilla take her by surprise and to the ropes, where she could sink her abs into Rebecca's with more force. "In my organization, this is how ladies really conversed~"

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:11 am

"Nghh..." Rebecca grunted as she tried to stay vertical when Radmilla made a very aggressive move, almost causing the amazon to stumble over as the Czech pushed in deep to grind her abs against Rebecca's darker set, pinning the ebony giantess against the ropes. "... so..." she groaned, a small smile forming on her face. "...if this is how you talk where you come from... what does this mean?" She asked before making her move, pulling one of her arms back sharply and pushing the other one forward, trying to spin the pair of amazons around so it was Radmilla who was pinned against the ropes instead of her, trying to reassert herself in a more dominant position.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:28 pm

The sound of rope grinding against skin was all Radmilla could make out in the flurry of motion. The world spun and with this force she could've been sent spinning out of the lock-up. Yet now it was her turn to be on the ropes, literally now. Her equal was pressing her against those ropes and in the flurry of motion, the strength she'd congealed in her arms had dissolved. Pushed over the top ropes, the giantess was on the defensive.

There was no panic on her features, only a curling smile. Her arms shook as she held Rebecca back the best she could but there was still no visible stress on her face. "That perhaps you are more a woman of action than of words~" she cooed, undulating her tummy forwards to bump along Rebecca's. "But you are you as enthusiastic as I think?"

Radmilla's arms suddenly slacked and she would let Rebecca be carried forwards and pressed against her from a dominant position. Her breasts angled upwards slightly, aiming to catch the dark skinned woman's underbreast atop them. Her belly flexed, believing the younger woman's abs would be grinded across them. Most importantly were Radmilla's legs which swung and hooked behind Rebecca, trying to cause her to lose her balance and fall forwards. Her hands would attempt to slip from Rebecca's and grab her wrists, stretching them out to force her to press against her.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:38 pm

Rebecca pressed on, looking to squeeze Radmilla between her body and the ropes, only for the full bodied European to attempt to sweep the amazon off her feet and onto the mat as the two grinded together. The bigger they were, the harder they fell with the smash of four hundred pounds of muscle falling down on the canvas, the springs holding it together creaking under the pressure as Rebecca was forced to look up into the red-head's eyes. "So... were there any rules for this or what?" She asked up, trying to flatten down on the mat so Radmilla couldn't hook her legs under her.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next