Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 2 Bots

skip-stop, Teenwrestler, The Riders

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Killer King

Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:58 am by KillerV

Looking for female opponents to lose against Killer King, willing to discuss about it...

Thanks in advance.

Comments: 0

Summer Splash start date reminder

Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:13 pm by Old_Man_Tai

Summer Splash starts on July 15th this year.

After the poll that was taken, we decided to push SS back a little this year, to give people more time to get stories together given the pandemic.

With July around the corner, we decided to give a couple extra weeks and start SS halfway through July, just to give people some more time.

Coming Back?

Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:38 pm by Lotuswarrior

I've been thinking of coming back, but I want to focus on a single character to promote some development. Looking back at what I've done, I've been thinking about how I did things and how I've could've made them better.

Not saying I've greatly improved while I've been away, but I think that most people will at least notice some improvements in my future matches or roleplay events. I have a few characters that I want to truly focus on using, but the others will probably be deleted or turned …

[ Full reading ]

Emily Blaskowicz

Go down

Emily Blaskowicz Empty Emily Blaskowicz

Post by Panda on Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:37 am

Name: Emily Blaskowicz
Sex: Female
Eyes: Periwinkle
Hair: Red
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 180 lbs
Nationality: ???
Entrance: In the Heat of the Moment (Toydrum Remix)

Emily Blaskowicz KspzzDk

Wrestling Information

Strategy: Primarily makes use of submission holds, throws, and targeted strikes. Has a predilection towards humiliating her opponent, but she tends towards submission holds that let her enjoy feeling her opponent struggling to get out.

Style: A mix between brawler and grappler, with a definite predilection for submission holds, refined through countless brawls. Also has a bit of streetfighting mixed in, along with the knowledge of how to make a cheap shot and how to make it count. She has a tendency to tank blows so that she can grab the offending limb and use it in a submission or a throw.

Preferred Attacks: Submission holds, especially humiliating ones, though painful suits her just fine.

Finishing Moves:
BDSM Special: A modified STF with a hammerlock thrown in, wherein Emily strains on each of the joints locked into the hold as it suits her, either until she's satisfied or until the opponent breaks out or taps.

Spoiler:
Emily Blaskowicz OAkbJ5q

Preferred Matches: Hentai/humiliation, submissions only, though will take on other kinds of matches if her opponent is cute/hot enough.

Physical Stats

Endurance: *****
Strength: ****
Speed: ****
Defense: ***
Technique: *****

Technique Stats

Striking: ★★★
Striking:
Cheap shots aside, Emily relies on fairly simple, straightforward strikes, usually to wear down someone who's already downed or to punish an opening.

Submissions: ★★★★★
Submissions:
Her bread and butter, Emily has a wide array of submissions, both lewd and painful, and can adapt and even improvise combo holds on the spot.

Powerhouse: ★★★★
Powerhouse:
She has a mean suplex, and makes ample use of throws and slams to wear her opponents down and leave them in compromising positions.

Aerial:★★
Aerial:
Can make use of aerial moves when the opportunity arises, but it's not usually her first pick.

Countering: ★★★
Countering:
Tries to catch strikes when she can to throw her opponent or lock them into a hold.

Personality: Emily is always looking to enjoy herself. In the ring, she enjoys watching her opponents squirm, whether in pain, embarrassment, or both doesn't really matter to her. Even so, she's perfectly willing to cheat to get what she wants, whatever that happens to be. Tends towards sadism in her fights. Out of the ring, she is much kinder, though no less hedonistic, here she tends to both seek her own pleasures while also trying to push other people to pursue theirs.

Wrestling Attire: Used to swap between blue and red leotards and the occasional bikini, but she's since gotten her hands on something a bit nicer for matches. She often doesn't wear her hair decorations to matches, though she'll usually keep it loose, barring hardcore or No-DQ matches, where she'll tie it up in a ponytail.

New wrestling attire:
Emily Blaskowicz APIyiW9

Swimsuit:
Emily Blaskowicz X1O7OHg

Fun facts:
-Emily, hedonist that she is, finds herself having to battle the temptation to let a competitive edge slide in favor of staying up close and personal with a cute/hot enough opponent at times.
-Despite having the body for it, Emily despises any accusations that she slept her way into the AFW, and any implications of similar nature.
-Emily actually really likes sweet things

History:

To say that Emily had a rough upbringing would be a fairly accurate statement. She doesn't like to talk about it, much less remember it, but it's what gave her the drive to seek her own enjoyment after so long spent simply surviving, never really living. Eventually, she managed to get out of the hole she'd been born in, finding her way into a decent education and set up for a chance to leave all the hardship and the toil behind. After a while, though, she found that that life clung to her like a damp fog. The only place she found she could forget was in a fight. First was the wrestling team, then a few underground rings, where she found that she thrived in a ring. Fast forward some years, and Emily has become a feared fighter in her own right.

Then she discovered AFW. With the money from years of fleecing out underground fighting rings, she bought herself travel tickets and made her way to Japan, eager to compete. Now, here she is.

AFW Information

Record:
Wins:
vs Maddie via submission
vs Serina via submission
vs Kelsi via Handcuff & Collar
vs SIG via verbal submission
Losses:
Loss w/ Neske vs Kohaku and Hisui via pinfall
Draws:

Championships/Accomplishments:

Friends: