Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 3 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A Special Announcement

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Special Announcement - Page 3 Empty Re: A Special Announcement

Post by zxn666 Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:02 pm

Chigusa saw that she had touched a raw nerve when she said that, but then Haruka started back up again, saying she chose to go hentai in that recent match of hers.

"I chose?," Chigusa sputtered, "You little... I didn't make a mess of myself the same way you did!" She blushed as she remembered Yatori.

Drake, meanwhile, during his rushing, hadn't seen Elenora's foot in his way. His foot caught on Elenora's, suddenly tripping him. He was close, very close, to where his idols were now. He fell, but didn't quite reach the ground. Instead, he took a few staggering unbalanced steps through the crowd. He was just about to reach them when he tripped again, this time over his own two feet, and fell spectacularly right into the little circle where Chigusa snd Haruka were fighting.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:53 pm

Haruka's redness doubled. She couldn't deny the truth. But she could point out another thing.

"A-at least I wasn't dominated!" she shrilled back. "I gave back as good as I got! Y-you got all... all sexed up without turning Yatori-senpai on!"

She seemed quite ready to stomp over Drake to get at Chigusa had not Masato thrown his arms around her waist.

"Haruka! Please! Stop fighting!" her manager begged.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:14 pm

"Dominated? I wouldn't say that," Chigusa said, steadying herself and calming down a bit after making Haruka angry, "She enjoyed it as much as I did, you can ask her." She blushed a little, thinking of the pleasure.

Drake tried to get up, but then got kicked in the side when Haruka got grabbed by Masato. "Oof!" he said. He grabbed his side, then slowly got to his feet. Megumi let go of Chigusa to run to Drake's side.

"Mr. Drake! Are you ok?" she said.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:43 am

Unable to reply anymore, Haruka settled for fuming while stomping and then grinding her cute little foot on the ground- and into poor Thomas Drake, who was unfortunately in range and unseen by the angry idol girl.

Masato struggled to pull her back. "That's enough, Haruka!" he pleaded. He even succeeded in pulling her back a little. "Let it go!"

"I'll see you in the ring!" Haruka glared at Tomomi. "Don't you run away, Pinky!"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:53 am

Thomas Drake got stomped on several more times before Megumi could pull him out from underneath Haruka, who either hadn't noticed or was doing it on purpose. Megumi let him rest and catch his breath for a bit, then helped him to his feet.

"Thank you," Thomas said to Megumi, "I'm fine now." He turned to Masato and Haruka.

"It seems your charge wants a match very badly," Thomas said, "Alright, I'll allow it. Lets make it a bit special; the match will take place immediatly after Eclipse's first live." He then turned to look at Haruka. "Taking on three at once isn't much fair, so I'll allow you to bring two of your friends along too, just to even up the numbers."

Chigusa then smiled. "We're not running away pipsqueak," she said, "But you'd better show up." Tomomi gaped at the both of them, shaking her head. Well, it looks like Eclipse had gotten itself into one hell of a fight.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:26 am

"I refuse!" Haruka glared at Thomas. "I'm not going to let anyone else fight my battles! I'll take Eclipse on by myself!"

"No."

"Masato!"

"Fighting all three of them on your own is foolish, Haruka. As your manager, I cannot allow that."

"It's my fight!"

"I know that." Masato looked to Thomas sternly. "Mr. Drake, you're right. It isn't fair for Haruka to take on three of your wrestlers. But Haruka doesn't want anyone else to fight for her.

"So we can only agree to three one-on-one matches. Haruka will face one member of Eclipse per match. Chigusa-san will be her last opponent," he finished.

"A best-of-three mini-tourney?" Elenora quipped. "And if Haruka wins against Eclipse?"

"That old hag will take back every bad thing she said about me!" Haruka burst out.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:16 pm

"OLD HAG?" Chigusa thought, enraged. She tried to rush Haruka right there and smack her, but Tomomi grabbed both her arms and held her back.

"Don't! Not here," Tomomi pleaded.

"Listen here you midget!" Chigusa yelled, "You won't win against me or any other member of Eclipse here! You want to take us on one-on-one? Fine! You'll just be humiliating yourself! I'll-"

Thomas Drake finally mamaged to chut Chigusa up ny putting his hand over her mouth. "Alright, then," he said, sighing, "It looks like I have no choice but to go along with this."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:02 am

Haruka herself was quite ready to rocket out of Masato's arms and into Chigusa's face. She was startled out of her aggression, though, by a sudden tightening of the arms around her and a "Haruka."

"M-Masato?"

Her manager looked... sad. "That's enough," he softly ordered. "Save your strength for the ring."

"H-hai... gomen..."

"Then, Mr. Drake," Masato told Thomas, "We'll see you in the ring. Thank you."

Finally, Masato stared at Elenora, who had engineered and watched everything. "Are you happy now?" he accused.

Haruka let out a small gasp as the arms around her turned... protective? Not just that.

Masato was being... possessive.

Elenora just continued to smile. "Definitely breaking news," she allowed. She glanced at the fuming Chigusa. "Miss Yuuki, I'm curious."

"Haven't you done enough?" Masato snapped.

Elenora ignored him. "We heard what Miss Amami wants you to do if she beats you. What would you ask of Miss Amami if you win?"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:42 pm

Drake turned around to look at Elenora, who had caused this entire mess and was now trying to make it even worse. "No comment," Thomas Drake said firmly. He was not going to let Chigusa dig a bigger hole to bury herself in. Chigusa by now had realized how serious the situation had become, and how she was dragged into an argument that should not have happened. Seeing Drake so angry made her put her own actions into perspective and understand that she should not do what she had just done.

Drake took Chigusa, Megumi, and Tomomi into a corner, where hopefully nobody could overhear them. "It's too late to turn back now, so I guess you'll have to go along with this," he said, "I don't want you to lose, but please don't go trying to hurt Haruka, it's not worth the trouble that'll cause, and your reputations would sour. As it is, your reputations are on the line with this live. Elenora just decided to increase the stakes."

"We can only play along then," Chigusa said, "After all, what's done is done. It's a gamble that I'll take." She pushed Drake aside to directly address Elenora and Haruka.

"If you win, I'll acknowledge you as a strong wrestler and a worthy opponent," Chigusa said, "If you lose, though, I want you to admit you're not yet good enough."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:36 am

"Haruka?" Masato didn't ask so much as prodded.

"Hai," was the soft agreement, Haruka having calmed down and come to grips with the massive heap of trouble she'd created. "I'll accept those stakes, Chigusa-san..."

"Then it's settled," Elenora concluded. "This promises to be... spectacular. Wouldn't you agree?"

"No comment," Masato growled. He bowed to Thomas and the Eclipse trio. So did Haruka.

"May the best idol wrestler win," Haruka bid Chigusa respectfully.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next