by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 193 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 193 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

"High" maternal istincts - Ataru vs Aline

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

"High" maternal istincts - Ataru vs Aline - Page 6 Empty Re: "High" maternal istincts - Ataru vs Aline

Post by wrestleryu Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:49 pm

Ataru would freeze in place, hearing that his voluptuous kidnapper is awake. But surprisingly, she seems to have no memory of her recent actions.

"Uhh? You really don't remember? I mean... You came at me wanting to adopt me like a baby... And when I protested you smothered me and carried me here!", the boy would blink.

" I mean...not a big deal but, would you let me go now??", he added, trying to sound authoritative.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

"High" maternal istincts - Ataru vs Aline - Page 6 Empty Re: "High" maternal istincts - Ataru vs Aline

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:21 pm

Aline seems to be totally lost now, and she seems to be more and more confuse with the explanation of Ataru. Finally the boy ask her to let him go.
"uh ?... yes... yes of course boy... sorry let me open the door"
Aline go and try to go in front of the door but when she is just in front of the boy. She grab him and pt him into a violent headlock.
"you really think that I will believe your stupid story of adopting you boy ? You think that I'm stupid... you're a thief or a pervert... and I will teach you to not enter in my room anymore. "
Aline keep him trapped, she is furious. trapped in the impressive headlock of Aline, Ataru can't speak as she almost smother him with her large breasts. Before the boy could react, Aline start to rush and try to smash the boy's face on the door.

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:00 am

"Ohh thank you for understandi...WHA...??? Nonono you are wrong, I am not a thie...mmgfffffhhhh!".

Ataru's futile effort at explaining is soon muffled by Aline's strong headlock, and especially her bosom pressing against his face.

"UNGHHHHH....!!!". Smashed face first into the door, the poor boy is stunned, tumbling backwards right into Aline's awaiting arms.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:16 pm

"you're really brave boy... but also really stupid... you really think that I will let you go that easily ?"
BAAM BAAM BAAM
Aline keep the boy trapped against the door and start to give few punch into his belly in order to tenderize his ABS. the punch are violent and minly quick... making hard for the boy to speak. FInally she jump and
BAAAMM
her large tits smack the poor boy just under his chin, boob uppercuting him, in an amazing way.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:34 pm

The final boob-uppercut is really a powerful move, especially froma super-endowed wrestler, and big woman such as Aline.

Because of that, poor Artaru is made literally flying through the room, landing bak first right into Aline's fluffy bed where the boy remains, even more stunned, the room spinning around him

"U--Unghhh.... y-you are crazy....!!! Please let me go... I have done nothing wrong,"; Ataru would groan, trying to gain a few seconds and gather some strenght in order to stand up from the embarrassing position on her bed.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:27 pm

After the boob uppercut, the poor ataru almost fly on the room, he crash on the bed of Aline but quickly try to move... the problem is that Aline does not let him the time to do this. Quickly after her attack, Aline will run and follow the boy... she jumps and

BAAAAMMM

she crush him on the bed with her big beautiful body.
She stay on him few second and finally let him breath

"so... you told me that I adopt you, like some kind of baby boy ? Are you sure... cause if you're my baby... I think that you're too weak, so MAMA, need to feed you... you really think that I'm stupid boy ? take this, here your meal. "

Dominating the poor boy totally, Aline force him to open his mouth and she quickly put a large nipple on it.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:45 pm

Flattened under the big body press of Aline, Ataru is left even more dazed and breathless. The French milf takes the chance to immobilize him in a maternal-like hold and guide him face first into her huge bosom.

"gasp...w-wait...not that again..pleasmmghh... *suck...suck..*. Firced to suck her big nipple in an attempt to breath, Ataru is breastfed like a baby, having no chance but drink her sweet, sleep-inducing milk.

Aline can't remember but this is the second time she is breastfeeding Ataru tonight, which is making him more docile and weak to her nectar.

Soon the boy looks more tamed and obedient, his struggles getting weaker as he can't pull his head back. "*suck...suck...glub...glub...*", Ataru feels his head feeling from lack of air and Aline's mesmerizing milk, so embarrassed at being slowly reduced into Aline's nursed baby...again!

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:55 pm

Aline blush at feeling the poor ataru sucking on her breasts... She like the cute sound of the boy drinking her milk.
"hey... you're a good baby... please continue to suck me like this... you need to drink more boy... hmmm"
She take care of him, but she does not let him a chance, soon her large breasts press more on his tire face, so he become feeded and smothered in a same move.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:11 pm

"Glub..blubb.. helmmfff.....!". The desperate cute boy tries to call for help, but only to be rewarded by more of Aline's huge boob pressed onto his face.

Unable to breathe, Ataru tries to move his face and get some air but Aline's large bosom seems to be everywhere, surrounding and enveloping his face. Like that, his weak struggles can't get him anywhere, while in turn they are letting his face being rubbed again and again to Aline's bosom, making her feel more pleasured.

Heavy and soft as they are, Aline are among the most dangerous weapons in Tension, and it doesn't take long for Ataru to be subdoed, absorbed by the huge boob pressed into his face, pumping galloons of delicious, soothing milk into the boy's mouth, soon filling his tummy.

"b-blub...blub... suck..suck.... mffff.....". Ataru looks up at Aline while his weak struggles are slowing down, his eyes fluttering as he realizes with shame that he is getting sleepy.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:26 pm

"hihihi... so if you're not a baby... try to leave boy... stop to suck my tits, and try to fight back... if you can't... that means you're probably a baby, no ?"

Aline look at her little prey with a smile. With her amazing breasts... she slowly crush the boy and now he is almost sleeping. So she continue to press his face, giving him more milk and look at how she sensually beat his spirit and body in a same time.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next