Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

One Lovely Evening

2 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

One Lovely Evening  - Page 3 Empty Re: One Lovely Evening

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:32 pm

As Ray went on with her reasoning, Eve began to understand her. "Well...I do agree with some of those I guess. But that doesn't mean that you can just use and abuse her. And though she cannot defend herself, she has many friends who will help her." Eve lied. She was Lapin's only friend.

"If you won't show me respect then show my home respect." Eve snapped. "We will fight here. But do not destroy my home." She stands up. "I shall make you tap out and keep my confidence "

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:47 pm

"Submissions hm? I like the sound of that.." Ray laughed to herself before leaning back up and turning around to look directly at Lapin. "You didn't think I was stupid enough to not notice you did you?" She hummed menacingly while the terrified rabbit was frozen in place. "Don't look so pathetic. If we are going to fight then we need a fucking ref, get your miserable ass over here!"

Doing as asked Lapin fearfully scuttled over, getting close to Eve to whisper in her ear. "Are you sure you can take her? I don't want you to get hurt.."

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:05 pm

Eves plan was to distract Ray while Lapin made an escape. But that was gone now. Lapin wss deagged into this as a referee. At least she wouldnt be fighting Ray once again. But, Lapin was shy. Not good for a referee if Eve got caught...

"Ive got it." She whispers back. "If anything happens, I have my failsafe." Eve had one ace in the hole that even Lapin didnt know about...

She waved the couches away so the room was empty again.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:15 pm

"W-Well.. I suppose if your really sure.. But please be careful.." Lapin whispered once more before backing off a little bit to give the two of them some space. "U-Umm there isn't a bell.. So.. Ding ding..?" The gentle voiced rabbit mumbled, watching carefully as she allowed the two of them to engage in combat.

Without giving her feline opponent much time to prepare Ray lunged forward and leapt into the air, trying to come down with all of her weight behind her to flatten Eve against the hard wooden flooring.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:23 pm

Eve's attention was still on Lapin when she announced the start of the fight. So Ray was able to easily jump ip ans slam Eve. The cat fell onto the floor with Ray on top of her. "Augh! You heavy dragon...Hehehe...Just about as much as me maybe..."

The cat would try to get out from under her opponent before this match would end before it even began...

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:41 pm

"I can already tell your going to be fun to play with.." Ray laughed sadistically before moving herself right next to one of Eve's ears. "Im sure a slut like you wont have any problems with being dominated in more ways than one.." She whispered venomously, attempting to give Eve a violent punch to the head before getting off.

"Come on bitch! Get the fuck up!" Ray demanded, planning on smacking Eve with the back of her hand the moment she started getting up.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:35 am

Eve's confidence was shook when Ray whispered that in her ear. Eve wasnt willing for that to happen, she she makes a harder struggle to escape Ray's grasp. "You know nothing of me yet you think I'd enjoy something like that? Heh...Your arrogance precedes you." Her words were met with a punch to the head, to which she couldn't help but groan at. At least Ray was getting off of her and Eve would be able to get up. Except that when the Liepardian got up, she was met with a vicious slap. "UGH!" She fumed. Eve's lips curled a bit into a smirk and she tries to slap Ray back the same way.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:53 am

Even Lapin flinched when she saw Eve receive that slap to the face, by the look of Ray she had quite a lot of strength behind her and considering normal slaps already hurt, getting slapped by someone like that must be incredibly painful. "C-Come on Eve you can do it..!" The frightened rabbit murmurs a lot quieter than she would have liked, too afraid to speak up encase Ray heard her.

"Grah!! You defiant little bitch!!" Ray spits as she is met with a stinging slap to the face, momentarily moving herself away before diving straight back in, trying to slap Eve multiple times with the aid of both hands.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:26 pm

Eve enjoyed slapping the dragon woman back. She put her power into it and got a good sound from it. Her cat ears were also able to hear the encouragement from Lapin, quiet as she may have been. But that up was about to go down when Ray smacked Eve back with both hands. This essentially floored the cat.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:43 pm

"You seem to be spending all your time on the fucking dirty ground! Let me help you out!" Ray growled venomously before leaning down and grabbing Eve by her beautiful hair, tugging on it aggressively in an attempt to get the cat to her feet.

"Enough with the hair pulling!" Lapin complained, trying to let herself be heard but failing as Ray continued to ignore her. "Your in trouble now bitch!" Ray exclaimed while hooking one of her strong arms around the back of Eve's neck, preparing to deliver one heck of a devastating DDT straight into the uncovered ground.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next