by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 235 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 235 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The First Hunt for Mana! Anampo vs. Honi

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The First Hunt for Mana! Anampo vs. Honi - Page 10 Empty Re: The First Hunt for Mana! Anampo vs. Honi

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:45 pm

Honi softly giggled when Anampo stands up and starts taking some steps in them. Hearing those giggles indicated that the rabbit seems to be enjoying them quite a lot. However, Honi needs to be sure if she truly likes them or not. She asked, "And do you like them?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

The First Hunt for Mana! Anampo vs. Honi - Page 10 Empty Re: The First Hunt for Mana! Anampo vs. Honi

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:32 pm

The rabbit ears on her head stand tall again as Anampo hears Honi speak to her. She smiles and turns around to nod her head. She sat back down on the bench to take the boots back off. "Yes...I-I do like them very much. Um...Thank you Honi"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:57 am

"You're welcome, Anampo," said Honi as she nodded back to her. She was glad that the rabbit likes her boots, but of course she needs to get back to her moccasins since she was used to them the most. She then said out of curiosity, "Say, what about your feet? Perhaps I can help not be so calloused and become stronger."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:47 pm

She made a slight little 'Hm?' as she looked over at Honi with slight confusion as to what she was telling or offering to Anampo. "What do you mean...?" She looked down at her bare feet. She didnt put on her other shoes quite yet.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:09 pm

Honi would first point Anampo to where her moccasins are so she can grab them and put them back on again. She would say, "What I mean is that I can give you some special lotion or cream to help your feet not look so rough. They can still be strong and healthy." As for the boots, she puts them in a spare bag from her locker and hands it to her to take home.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:02 am

Anampo gives a warm smile to Honi when receiving her shoes. It was good to see that she wasn't just beaten and left. That was something that kept going through her head. The rabbit hears Honi out, but had to reject her offer. "N-No thanks. That is okay. I don't need anything like that to help me. Its not like I'm going to be showing off my feet too much anyway when I'm wearing these..." She looks again to the boots that were given to her as a gift from her new friend.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:04 am

Honi smiles back in true happiness to know that Anampo is feeling so much better, especially when receiving her moccasins back. Anampo then tells her that she's going to use those boots to help with her calloused feet. She said in response, "I understand, Anampo. And I'm sure that you'll become better once you wear your new boots in the ring."

The Maori girl would then go to her locker to start gathering up her belongings. She would also say to Anampo, "So are you doing anything after this? I was planning to get a little snack before heading back home."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:18 am

Anampo twiddled her thumbs a bit in though when Honi offered for anampo to join her for a snack or something after their fight. "Umm.... Sure. I-I guess we can go get something then."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:10 pm

Honi would have her backpack on hand as Anampo was trying to decide if she would like to join her. It took a while for her to say yes and the Maori girl said, "Alright then! Come on, ice cream's on me!" She would offer an arm so the rabbit can join her and put it over her shoulder. From there, they can head on out to the ice cream parlor as newfound friends.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:52 pm

The End.
Winner by submission;: Honi

And Anampo Anampo Honi become friends, to boot Wink

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next