by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 171 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 170 Guests :: 2 Bots

3ho

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Yuki Nakamura vs Jaguar Negra [COMPLETE]

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Yuki Nakamura vs Jaguar Negra [COMPLETE] - Page 2 Empty Re: Yuki Nakamura vs Jaguar Negra [COMPLETE]

Post by TripleHelix Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:28 pm

Jaguar's set-up was pretty good, but Yuki proved to be more perceptive than she looked. She must have somehow noticed the tensing of his chest before he pulled up, as she poised herself for a swift kick to his abs. Luckily for him he was already semi-tensed up anyway, and the muscle deflected some of the impact. She wasn't done there though, despite Jaguar's backpedaling she snagged an arm on his head and snapped his head down into her shoulder from a stunner.

Jaguar coughed and clutched at his neck as he stumbled around on his knees to get away. It was solid technique that she hit him with, and not one he was looking for an encore. He retreated again to the turnbuckles, but this time he didn't climb up. He was up on one knee, and watching her from the corner of his eye. However, his face was still pointed towards the canvas and the eyes of his mask were blacked out, meaning you couldn't actually tell.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Yuki Nakamura vs Jaguar Negra [COMPLETE] - Page 2 Empty Re: Yuki Nakamura vs Jaguar Negra [COMPLETE]

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:33 pm

Finally! She let out a small sigh of relief as Jaguar crawled away to the corner, clutching at his throat.
'Looks like it worked even better than I hoped. Managed to catch him off guard. Now I just have to repeat that little miracle another 50 times and I might win this. she thought, suppressing a smile. Needing to press the offensive, she moved forward to attack again, her fists going for his exposed side.

Yuki Nakamura vs Jaguar Negra [COMPLETE] - Page 2 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:14 am

Jaguar started to pull up a bit more as Yuki got closer, both recovering a bit more and playing the part of wounded warrior. He even let her nail him in the side twice before he sprung into action. With a ferocious yell he jumped up, using the front of Yuki's thigh to spring himself higher. The bottom of Jaguar's knee would uppercut Yuki's chin, but even if she dodged, his body weight was still going to take them to the ground.

Jaguar would then lean back briefly to hook Yuki behind the knees and fold back over for an attempt at a pin, pending the level of success of the uppercut knee.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:32 am

For a moment, Yuki dared to hope that she was finally getting lucky. But of course, as with everything in her life, reality came to hit her in the face. In this case, it was literally hitting her i the face.

With a yell, Jaguar had jumped up, slamming his knee into her chin, snapping her head back. She was seeing stars as his weight brought the two of them crashing down to the mat. The impact left her winded, just long enough for Jaguar to hook her leg for the pin. Now THAT pissed her off. Going for a pin this early?

Before the ref even managed to count to one, Yuki grabbed his mask, yanking his head down to meet hers in a vicious headbutt.

"Surprise!" she smiled at him, shoving him back off of her before slamming both boots into his muscular chest.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:04 am

His early pin attempt was not going to be successful in all but the craziest alternate universes, but it did break his opponent's cool. She yanked down on his mask hard to headbutt him, luckily in the boniest part of his forehead. And the boots to the chest toppled him backwards off of Yuki.

He took the hit in stride and rolled back up to one knee, adjusted his mask just so slightly back into place. Now that she was angry about his "arrogance" her technique might suffer. He popped back up to his feet, ignoring the dull ache of his chest. He'd been hit harder than that by stronger men, he could take it and keep ticking.

"You've still got the juice, so let's keep rolling, chica"

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:59 pm

She grinned back with an evil look in her eyes, "With pleasure."

Maybe she was hanging out with Anne too much, and her tough attitude was rubbing off on the white haired fighter. Launching for another kick, she wanted to look like she was repeating the same move again. If he reacted the way she predicted, he would catch the foot and leave her hopping on one leg.

This would all fall into her plan as she jumped with her remaining leg, aiming to kick him in the jaw with a perfectly timed enziguri.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:34 pm

Jaguar caught Yuki's leg as expected, he had seen through her kick once more. However, he knew she wasn't going to stop right there. Her leg pulled back ever so slightly as she tensed up to make that jump and he saw through the likely next move too. If he had the right feeling, it was likely an ezuigiri, a move he had often employed himself.

Sure enough she jumped up and swung with her remaining leg. Jaguar ducked, still holding onto the first leg so that he had control once she fell to the mat without support. He quickly jumped onto her back, putting one leg behind the other and trapping her in a figure-4 leg lock.

His weight was still on the upper portion of her back, he placed his knee above her neck to limit her maneuverability.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:29 pm

Yuki thought she could finally get another hit in, when he just ducked under her enziguri. This Jaguar was starting to outstrip her in terms of not only physical strength, but also agility. The match had only begun and he had manage to dodge and in some cases counter her own moves.

Yuki grunted as her body landed on the mat, with the luchador keeping a firm grip on her leg, before transitioning into a figure-4 leg lock. Yuki cried out as the pressure began to build, not helped by the fact that he put his knee above her neck and his weight on her back. Doing this increased the pain and limited her movement. Remembering her conviction to never tap out to an opponent, she tried to crawl inch by inch to the ropes, gritting her teeth. Finding any way to fight through the pain.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:47 pm

Jaguar kept pulling on the leverage he had created with the figure-4. He knew that Yuki would be hurting from the move but she was still putting up good resistance. She was even crawling towards the ropes. Jaguar might even admire her determination had he not been trying to beat it out of her.

Sensing an opportunity, Jaguar transitioned the move. He makes sure that the fig-4 is securely applied and then loops an arm under her chin and clasps his hands to make a combination STF and figure-4. He starts to pull back on her chin, creating pressure not only on the neck but the back and legs as well.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:38 pm

Yuki was almost within touching distance of the ropes when she felt Jaguar switch up the move again.

'Oh god what now?!' she thought, when she felt his muscular arms loop under her chin, adding a STF to the already painful figure-4. Great. Now in addition to being put in a painful submission, this luchador wants to end the match with a knock out. Ignoring the pain, she made a desperate lunge, with her hand just barley grabbing the rope.

"BREAK!!" she yelled, and the ref came over to Jaguar, "Rope Break!"

Yuki was gasping for breath at this point, glad to be out of that hellish hold. She needed to turn this around somehow. He was mopping the floor with her!

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next