by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 168 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 168 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Bumping into troubles: Andy vs Nicole

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Bumping into troubles: Andy vs Nicole Empty Bumping into troubles: Andy vs Nicole

Post by wrestleryu Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:41 pm

Andy is walking across the park after a light session of jogging, lost in his own thoughts.
"Umpf.... I've not really had an interesting match recently, except from that crazy penalty match with that Maddy girl. Anyway, it was fun back then, the old times of Sex Wars when I had the champion belt and was chased by a bunch of sexy girl wanting it...heheh...UGH...!!!".

Distracted while he is walking by a bench, Andy hurts something soft but firm. To his surprised embarrassement, it was a redhead girl sitting on the bench, and he has just accidentally bumped her and made her fall onto the grass.
"Oi Oi....Sorry about!", he would say, hurring to the fallen girl with the intention of helping her up and apologizing for the incident.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Bumping into troubles: Andy vs Nicole Empty Re: Bumping into troubles: Andy vs Nicole

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:27 pm

Sitting on a bench... Nicole think about her life in the Afw. Some people ask her to do more complicated match. She is really tall and strong, so find real opponent for her is not an easy task... maybe she must quit the AFW, Maybe she must change her behaviour. She is totally lost in her mind when she is pushed on the grass. the day before, it's rain all the time, so there are a big mix of wet grass and mud on her robe and body..."What... what... "
she start to come back to her and immediatly get furious. When the boy try to help her, she slap his hand, "GET AWAY FROM ME... FUCKING IDIOT, STUPID BOY, OR I'LL CRUSH YOU LIKE A PIECE OF SHIT !!!"

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Bumping into troubles: Andy vs Nicole Empty Re: Bumping into troubles: Andy vs Nicole

Post by wrestleryu Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:25 pm

Andy would soon realize that the girl's dress is all soaked and dirty with mud, all because of his stupid distraction. Apologizing won't be enough to excuse his awkwardness, so he would be willing to offer repayment for the necessary laundry. "Oh... what a mess, but don't worry I'll repay the laundr.... HEY!!!"

But that's when Nicole reacts rudely, slapping his helful hand away, cursing him and...even threatening to beat him up??!!

"Hey hey now... that was only an accident, there's no need to be that rude. Plus don't talk big about beating me up, I am a former Sex Wars champions and I have no time to discipline a rude brat!", the young guy would retort, glaring at the redhead girl as she is finally standing up to full height...

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:53 pm

"a brat... you say I'm a brat ???...you're really unlucky... that's just the most stupid things I ever hear... But I probably has to thank you, I just need to fight a little brat in order to forget something... you will be my cute toy... "
Slowly, Nicole start to stand up, and show that she is a lot of taller than Andy, dominating him in every way. As a good part of her top, is covered by mud, she remove her jacket and stay with a white shirt in the grass, facing the boy and ready to crush him.
"a former champ you said... I could guess why you lost your tittle... you totally underestimate your opponent... don't worry... I wil beat you properly. "
suddenly Nicole try to kick the boy in his belly, showing him that she really defy him.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:48 am

Andy's stern expression would gradually shift to one of surprise and concern as the redhead girl keeps rising taller...and taller until she totally dwarfs him, all the while glaring at him furiously.

Her presence isn't stunning enough to open the bath to her middle kick before Andy can properly ward it, but the former champ still manages to partly block it, lessening the impact.

"unghhhffff....! My wrestling record is not of your business...but that kick of yours was still decent. Maybe you're worthy to be disciplined by me in a match", the young fighter would say while stepping forward to respond with a shoulder thrust right to her body, thus showing that he will raise her challenge.
"So what type of match would you want, girl?".

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:27 am

Nicole is still furious, but a little impressed, when the boy manage to partly block her front kick. He reply with a shoulder thrust but Nicole barely grunt. they are both ready for the match
"Type of match ??? are you stupid boy... I will CRUSH YOU TOTALLY !!! it wil not be a match but a beating... but as you seems to be confident... let's try a submission match... with one more rules... the submission must be accepted by the winner. like this I could play with you for long... "

If Andy agree with that, Nicole will try to put him in a brutal headlock, the redhead girl don't want a ring, she just want to beat him, even if it's in the grass and mud

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:16 pm

Andy is surprised by Nicole's determination at wrestling...no, at beating him up now and there. As a result, he is caught off guard and easily grappled into her headlock.

"unghffff...alright, just don't complain when you lose...", the young fighter would groan feeling Nicole's strong biceps pumping up the pressure and smooshing his head to the side of her large boob.

Blushing from the tight closeness, Andy would try to slip one hand under her thighs, groaning in exertion as he tries to reverse her hold into a back suplex.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:02 pm

Nicole keep him trapped... she start to squeeze his little head between her strong arms... her strenght is really impressive even for a wrestler and Andy will have a hard time if he stay like this too long. But Nicole feel something weird, and before she could react... the boy start to lift her and crush her in a suplex
"Ughhhhh... "
Nicole hold her head... and groan, it was not a hard fall thank to all the grass and mud, but with this suples andy ruin her shirt too. All covered by mud now, Nicole start to stand up, trying to keep her mind clea after the suplex.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:48 pm

"Hah! I am afraid that you just dirtied your dress more".
Andy rolls away and up to his feet after his successful duplex, half covered with mud and wet grass himself.

Willing to keep his advantage, he would try to lift the big girl up to her feet. Once again one if his hands slip between her thighs, as Andy is planning to go for a bodyslam this time. He doesn't really want to hurt this crazy amazon, but maybe this little lesson will teach her nit to be so hot tempered.
This is what Andy is thinking, but the true question is if Nicole will be easily lifted twice for another power move.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:25 am

A little dazed by the suplex, Nicole can't react quickly enough when Andy come and put an hand between her legs, lifting her for the second times and slamming her in the grass once again.
"Heyyy... bastard... I will... Ughhhh... "
the redhead amazon is still full of fight, but she is really surprised by Andy... this boy used to be a champion for real, he manage to lift her massive body twice, and seems much more powerful than her usual opponent.
After the bodyslam, Nicole get up, more calm, and more determined to crush his little face.
"Come on boy, let's see if you manage to bring me down this time..."
Andy must be careful now, 'cause nicole is ready to counter now.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next