by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Anne vs Yuki: Detention Match

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Anne vs Yuki: Detention Match - Page 6 Empty Re: Anne vs Yuki: Detention Match

Post by Lilybell Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:04 am

Anne didn't need any sign more definite than that little nod. Lean arms flexed and tightened the sleeper hold on her conqueror, not enough to choke her out but enough to restrict her breathing considerably. Not stopping there, however, Anne rolled them over until she lay upon her back with Yuki belly up on top of her. Long, bare legs wrapped themselves around the snowdrop's hips only to press and grind her heel up against the girl's panty clad crotch.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:37 pm

Yuki gasped slightly as the hold was locked in, feeling the tight grip. She made a show of struggling , attempting to escape, knowing it would only turn on Anne. That's when she felt Anne's legs wrap around her, grinding her heel against Yuki's crotch.

Yuki let out a cute little moan, feeling Anne slowly grnd her heel into her womanhood.

"Mmmmmmm Anne...." Yuki moaned.

Anne vs Yuki: Detention Match - Page 6 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:23 am

Anne would tighten and loosen her hold around Yuki's neck to restrict or allow more blood and air to travel to her lover's pretty little head, keeping her light headed but conscious. The American rocked her hips slowly at first, rubbing her heel back and forth against Yuki's panties slowly as her own wet sex slid against her partner's ass. "Mmmm, I love it when you moan out my name. Now, you dirty little girl, think I can make you cum on my heel? Huh?" Flexing her legs she would press a little more firmly between Yuki's thighs as her undulating quickened its rhythmic pace.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:10 am

Yuki made cute choking noises between moans as her lover played her like a fine instrument. Each movement no going to waste, each pushing her closer to the edge. The snowdrop felt a warm feeling pooling in her core as she fought for breath, her eyes half lidded from lack of air and arousal.

At Anne's comment, Yuki nodded as much as she could, "I don't doubt it....AHHH!"

She choked a little, arching her back when Anne upped the pressure on her crotch. In the back of her mind, Yuki knew that after this she would have her own fun with the American.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:48 pm

Anne leaned her head down to nibble at Yuki's earlobe while she continued to throttle the girl's oxygen supply up and down to hold her on the edge of blissful asphyxiation. "Mmmm, too bad I'm not wearing my stripper heels tonight. Bet you would have loved that long stiletto sliding into your panties..."

With a guess at where she felt Yuki's clit should be Anne would begin to slowly and firmly grind in her heel. "Now, be a good little girl and cum on my foot... This is your reward, honey, you earned it... Now, take your prize. Get that orgasm you've been waiting for. Cum for me." She whispered lowly into the Japanese wrestler's ear, but her tone was haughty, almost more teasing than alluring.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:54 pm

Yuki tried to take a desperate breath when she felt Anne dig her heel in, while whispering in a low sexy tone in her ear.After a moment, he body convulsed as she finally reached her climax. Arching her back, she came, feeling a warm spot spread through her panties. Resting her head on Anne's chest, almost knocked out.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:08 pm

A wicked grin spread across Anne's face, like a lecherous Cheshire cat, as she felt Yuki spasm and buck within the coils of her pale limbs and the warm moisture beginning to soak through her sock. She would let her albino beauty get a few seconds into her climax before releasing the sleeper and softening the pressure against her pussy until she was simply laying upon the bed cradling her lover in all four limbs. They were practically spooning while Yuki drifted along the edge of unconsciousness.

"Mmmm, you doubted that, huh. Didn't seem like it took too long." She placed a gentle kiss upon a flushed cheek before caressing Yuki's snow white hair. Both her tone and her manner had become delicate, almost sweet. More like what one would imagine the real Alexis was like beneath Anne Archy's protective shell. "You enjoy that?" Though she already knew the answer.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:15 pm

As soon as the sleeper was released, Yuki's body collapsed against her, enjoying the soft feeling of the rocker holding her close. If Yuki didn't know any better, she'd say that Anne was being really sweet. She gave a quiet moan when she felt Anne's lips on her cheek and her fingers softly raking her white hair. At her question, Yuki nodded, "You know I loved that." she whispered, craning her neck to look Anne in the eyes.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:12 am

Anne shifted her body slightly beneath her lover, making it easy for them to look into each others' eyes. A warm smile curled the corners of her lips and brought a new and different flush to her pale cheeks. A slender hand drifted down from Yuki's snow white hair to trail along the girl's jaw, lifting her chin slightly as Anne leaned in for a kiss, slow and smoldering. This was very different behavior for Anne, and even she wasn't sure how to interpret it. Even her cuddly relationship with Lamya was more playful than romantic... that word wasn't really in her vocabulary.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:33 pm

Yuki practically purred as she felt Anne caress her the way she did. Closing her eyes for a moment, the snowdrop intertwined her fingers around her lover's.

"Mmmmmm Anne." she breathed in the american's ear, snuggling closer to her as Anne kissed her softly. This was a different kiss than usual though. It almost felt....romantic? Not pasison filled as before.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next