Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tomb Match: The Pharaoh vs Anubis

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Tomb Match: The Pharaoh vs Anubis - Page 6 Empty Re: Tomb Match: The Pharaoh vs Anubis

Post by Serpon Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:16 am

By pretending to be pass out, Sahar could now enjoy the pleasure that was Anubis breast as she didn't need to fight back at this moment.  She wasn't sure if the Goddess had bought it, but she was enjoying the moment regardless so it wasn't a total loss if she was found out.  The Pharaoh would now feel both of Anubis arms going through her hair.  She thought about strike now but decided not to, waiting for another moment to present itself while she would continue to enjoy her bliss moment.

The Pharaoh knew this would not last forever as Anubis eventually got off her, but Sahar decided to continue to pretend to be knocked out.  She felt her hair being pulled but simply went limp to further sell the effect that she was knocked out and thus unless the Goddess pulled really hard, the Pharaoh would not stand by simply hair pulling.  She would wait a bit longer once they were closer to the sarcophagus to strike.

Tomb Match: The Pharaoh vs Anubis - Page 6 3l9yoRWTomb Match: The Pharaoh vs Anubis - Page 6 AjbwxKgTomb Match: The Pharaoh vs Anubis - Page 6 DUhLLRtTomb Match: The Pharaoh vs Anubis - Page 6 CDNLQYlTomb Match: The Pharaoh vs Anubis - Page 6 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Tomb Match: The Pharaoh vs Anubis - Page 6 Empty Re: Tomb Match: The Pharaoh vs Anubis

Post by Daaharu Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:32 am

Anubis moved up onto her feet, and, using the hold she had on Sahar's hair, she would try to pull the Pharaoh up onto her feet with her. Of course, Sahar would suddenly go limp—pretty much confirming Anubis's suspicions about her still being conscious, as the Goddess could say with almost total certainty that Sahar had not been quite so limp mere moments before. Although she had been lying fairly still underneath Anubis's chest...

Well, the Goddess would drag her opponent a few feet closer to the sarcophagus, pulling the Pharaoh over the slightly bumpy floor of the crypt. It was not an easy thing to do, especially since Anubis was already getting just a little bit exhausted from the fighting. Anubis figured that, as long as Sahar was playing possum, she should try to get in a shot or two. Maybe more than that. Maybe she could sprinkle in some humiliation for her admirer and opponent, too. Putting a foot on Sahar's back, Anubis would try to kick the Pharaoh over onto her stomach, putting her down on the faux-stone floor.

If she could do that, Anubis would move to sit down on Sahar's back. She would try to face Sahar's feet, and raise both hands before bringing them quickly down on the Pharaoh's butt cheeks for a double-handed spank! "Here's your punishment for trying to play at the level of a Goddess, mortal!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:31 am

Sahar was hoping her plan was working and that Anubis would think she was knocked out and try to go for a quick victory.  Yet it seemed the Goddess had seen through her plan as the Pharaoh was then kicked on the back and sent down to the ground.  “AHH!” she stated as she landed on the ground, stomach first.  Well, now it was a pointless to pretend that she was knocked out and thus, would attempt to start getting up while holding her head with one hand.

As Sahar started to get up she felt the Goddess sit down on her back, sending her back down to the ground.  “Gahh.” she cried out as she would try to get up and throw Anubis off her but as she did, she suddenly felt both of her butt cheeks getting slapped, stopping her dead in her tracks as her eyes widen by what had just happened while the Goddess made a comment.  “I am not just any mortal, I am a Pharaoh!  It's only a matter of time before I get to the level of a Goddess!” stated Sahar as she protested her treatment though in truth she was turned on by it, she enjoyed how the Goddess dominated her.  That being said, the Pharaoh wouldn't let that stop her from fighting back. She would now try to crawl towards the sarcophagus, hopefully, she could use it to help her escape.

Tomb Match: The Pharaoh vs Anubis - Page 6 3l9yoRWTomb Match: The Pharaoh vs Anubis - Page 6 AjbwxKgTomb Match: The Pharaoh vs Anubis - Page 6 DUhLLRtTomb Match: The Pharaoh vs Anubis - Page 6 CDNLQYlTomb Match: The Pharaoh vs Anubis - Page 6 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:38 am

Anubis's actions and her taunting, in tandem, seemed to get the better of Sahar. The next words that came out of the Pharaoh's mouth sounded frustrated, even a little pouty, and obviously very proud and defiant. Anubis snickered, glad that she could rile her opponent up like that. She felt almost naughty—almost un-Goddesslike, insofar that she was not acting quite as aloof and unapproachable as she normally did. Bastet often enjoyed letting loose and straying from her character, and Anubis usually chastised her for it. But the jackal-eared deity couldn't help herself.

"Maybe you'll be a Goddess someday...but remember that I have some say in whether or not that will occur! And until then, you are a mere mortal!" Anubis would declare, as she felt Sahar moving underneath her, attempting to crawl across the cool ground towards the sarcophagus. Well, Anubis had no qualms about that. She was the one with the advantage. It seemed to her that only Sahar stood to lose from approaching the sarcophagus now! Anubis would bring her hands down onto Sahar's butt again for another spank.

"Behave! Submit to me!" she would insist, looking back over her shoulder to check the distance to the sarcophagus.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:15 pm

Sahar continued to crawl her way to the sarcophagus, she was now getting close to it as it would only be a few feet away now. Anubis seemed to have some words for her and they did actually get to the Pharaoh. The Goddess was right, she did have some say on whether if the Pharaoh did become a Goddess or not and until then she was still a mortal. The purple hair wrestler didn't have a response to give back to her divine opponent and instead continued to crawl forward.

The Egyptian wrestler then felt another spank hit her bottom, it was not as shocking as the first one, but the Pharaoh was still having a hard time accepting this bittersweet position. Sahar was then told to behave and submit, but she knew that she needed to keep on fighting back. “Come now my Goddess, you would be bored and disappointed if I submitted to you without fighting back, don't deny it.” stated the Pharaoh as she was now just foot or two away from the sarcophagus.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:26 am

"Mmm," Anubis would say, biting her lip for a moment after Sahar pointed out how disappointing it would be were she to submit right at this moment, without giving Anubis a real competitive fight. The Goddess did want a good fight, and she had gotten one so far, but the two of them still had yet to take this fight to the next level. Anubis wanted to end this match with something much more spectacular than a little spanking of her crawling opponent. "You're correct, of course. I want to force you to submit yourself to me, not accept a hollow submission," she would say.

She would spank Sahar's butt one more time, then would slide off of the Pharaoh's back and spin around, knowing that Sahar would try to make a move quickly and knowing that she had to do the same. She would reach down to try to grab onto Sahar's hair, this time hoping to use the hold to drag the Pharaoh onto her feet and throw her front-first into the side of the sarcophagus! The Goddess hoped that she could pin her opponent there and work her over in some other, more exhausting fashion.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:03 am

Sahar was crawling forward towards Sarcophagus, now getting very close to it before the Goddess began to speak. It seemed that Anubis did agree with her about giving up, she wanted the Pharaoh to be forced to submit and not accept anything else. “Well isn't submitting useless as you can't win this kind of match with me giving up.” stated the Pharaoh as she pointed out this flaw in the Goddess logic while still crawling even closer to the sarcophagus.

The Pharaoh then felt another spank on her butt, now making it turn a bit red. Sahar hair was then pulled by her divine opponent before being lifted to her feet. The Pharaoh was then sent head first into the sarcophagus, making a clang noise as she impacted before she let out yell out in pain as she then held her head. The sarcophagus was made out of metal, thus being sent in head first had done a lot of damage and left the Pharaoh in a vulnerable position as she entered a fetal position.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:18 am

Sahar's point regarding the validity of submission in this particular match was well-taken, though Anubis did believe that she was not quite entirely correct. "You will inevitably submit yourself to me. Either it will be coerced, through my defeating you and forcing you into that sarcophagus, or it will be readily given, which would be the case if you were to submit now," the jackal-eared Goddess would explain, wanting to lay out those options carefully. After she did that, the Goddess lifted the Pharaoh up and shoved her, trying to send her stomach-first into the sarcophagus.

Sahar sort of fouled that up, however, as she lowered her head and let it smack into the sarcophagus instead of her torso! Anubis cringed as she heard the clang. That was far from what she intended. She didn't know why Sahar had turned her head down and allowed herself to run into the sarcophagus in that manner! "Don't do something like that!" Anubis would chastise. Coming from behind, she would press her body into Sahar's, her crotch rubbing the Pharaoh's butt, her breasts pressing into the Pharaoh's back. Her hands went up to Sahar's temples and actually began to massage them to try to help her feel a little bit better.

"Don't make it too easy on me by injuring yourself!" the Goddess would say, as she would then let one hand slip down to grope one of Sahar's breasts. Since she had opened up the gate for hentai tactics...

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:36 pm

Sahar was now holding her head due to the pain as she felt Anubis come from behind. She could feel the Goddess crotch rubbing her butt and her chest laying on her back. The Pharaoh would have enjoyed this if she wasn't in so much pain due to her head hitting the sarcophagus. Yet it seemed that Anubis did have some mercy in her as she started to rub the Sahar temples, making her feel a bit better. It didn't make the pain go away, but it did help a little.

The Pharaoh would slightly nod her head as her Goddess told her not to make the fight too easy by injuring herself, in truth she had lost her balance a little and that is why she went head first. She then felt the Goddess groping her breast and would try to push her hand off, but she was still hurting and not really in a position to fight at the moment, meaning she would be easy picking for the Goddess, at least for now.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:41 am

After helping relieve some of the pain that was surely in Sahar's pretty little head, Anubis would press up close to her opponent and sigh. "I don't know how you ended up slamming your head, but try not to do that again, hmm? That's why there's faux stone in these catacombs—but I suppose they didn't bother to replace the sarcophagus with faux metal!" She would reach around Sahar's body and grab onto the Pharaoh's breasts, groping them gently at first, wondering how Sahar would react to a more sensual attack after most of the match so far had focused on more physical, violent maneuvers.

Sahar tried to push Anubis's hand off, but the Pharaoh did not really seem to have much fight in her at this moment. Emboldened, Anubis would keep both hands on Sahar's chest, giving each breast a nice, hard squeeze. She would lean in close to Sahar's neck, pressing her lips against the bare skin softly for a second, then pulling away and regarding the side of Sahar's face with intense eyes.

"If you would rather I use different means to tame you, please let me know," Anubis would say, as she would rub herself against Sahar's back. "The last thing I want to do is make you uncomfortable—at least, uncomfortable in a psychological sense." Sliding one leg down, she would slowly try to press it down underneath Sahar's butt and up against Sahar's sex from behind, rubbing her knee against it gently.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next