Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96, skip-stop

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

"Dark Angel" Talia Wilson vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

"Dark Angel" Talia Wilson vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders - Page 4 Empty Re: "Dark Angel" Talia Wilson vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders

Post by HighFly Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:45 am

Alaina felt Talia kick out right at one. This woman was a far cry from the sweet girl who dated Charlie that Alaina had worked with a couple times. Between her personal thoughts of Talia and her recent actions as well as Talia's frustratingly improved ability compared to when Alaina last saw her, Alaina felt her blood pressure raising. The lack of her own success against Conway's Crew also weighed on her, and this seemed to be the same thing happening. Alaina knew she was better than that.

Alaina got to her feet as Talia was getting to hers. Alaina wanted to keep pounding away at Talia, so she stepped up and drove her foot forward in an attempt to deliver a toe-kick right to the abdomen of Talia! If that hit to double the red-head over, Alaina wanted to follow up with a big right uppercut to her jaw!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

"Dark Angel" Talia Wilson vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders - Page 4 Empty Re: "Dark Angel" Talia Wilson vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders

Post by TaliZorah Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:25 pm

Talia saw Alaina there getting up but she didn't back away. She wasn't going to run anymore, she was going to fight. She was sick of them all picking on her like a weakling. Because she wasn't. She strafed just barely to the side, Alaina's kick connecting to the side of her abdomen. She groaned from the pain, trapping the larger woman's leg against her body.

After a quick second of stabilizing herself, Talia grit her teeth and yanked the off balance Alaina towards her. She crouched and sprung towards her with a vicious clothesline.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:10 pm

Normally, a clothesline from Talia was a storm that the sturdy Alaina could weather. However, having one leg held while being off balance added a whole new dynamic to the equation. The end result was Alaina falling down hard to the mat after Talia's arm hammered her across the chest! Now Alaina was getting pissed... nothing seemed to work against this little twerp! Alaina still had plenty of fight left in her though.

"You are quite the little pain in the ass!" Alaina grumbled in frustration as she got to a kneeling position, reaching out to grab Talia's legs and yank them out from underneath her!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:44 pm

Talia quickly pushed herself back up to her feet, trying to keep the high ground so Alaina couldn't get any leverage. The Amazon was quick to recover, but the brunette had managed to crouch down and dig in to prevent herself from falling over. She wrapped her arms around Alaina's back from above, tightly trying to hold her in place for a second. Then, as soon as Alaina lightened up on the pressure, Talia quickly jabber her right knee up and into the woman's face, trying to get a few good shots in.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:30 pm

Alaina let out a shril cry as she took knee shot after kne shot to the face! Alaina took a couple right to her right eye, causing a nice bruise! Alaina fell down onto her stomach and held her face in her hands trying to shake off the daze she felt.

She was in a bad spot, with her anger really being the only thing keeping her going in this match.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:41 pm

Talia continued pummeling Alaina's face with her quick knee shots until the woman dropped down to the mat front first. She looked down for a second, stepping aside and grabbing a fistful of the woman's hair to drag her up. "Did I hit your face? Sorry, I can't tell the difference. Maybe I need to hit it a little harder!"

Talia wrapped her arm around the back of her neck, firmly tucking Alaina's head under it. Then, she dropped down, trying to plant her opponents head into the mat with a DDT!

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:01 am

Alaina was still out of it when Talia yanked her up by the hair. Alaina groaned as Talia skirted the rules and added to her headache. It was times like this that Alaina was very tempted to get a haircut, but even if she had shoulder-length hair it would still get pulled. The DDT hammered Alaina and she let out another cry of pain as her head bounced off the mat! She rolled over onto her side and cradled her head in her arms.

Alaina was down, but not out.... well, not completely out. She had been on the wrong end of the offense for most of this match and even though it wasn't like Akashi hammering her, the strikes, tosses and holds were starting to wear away at Alaina. She had to get back in it, but she needed some recovery time first otherwise she wouldn't be able to mount an effective counter-attack. She took a few deeps breaths, knowing that Talia wasn't likely to let her recover at all. Alaina would take a few seconds to gather herself before slowly working her way to her hands and knees, hopefully even getting up to her feet again on her own without any hair pulling assistance from the little witch she faced.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:47 pm

Talia sat up after the impact, looking over at Alaina with a sadistic grin. That shut her up. It had taken quite a lot but even the mighty Amazon had her limits. Admittedly, it was far tougher than Talia had imagined. But not tough enough for her assault. She got to her feet, stalking behind Alaina as she struggled to regain her senses and strength. The sight brought a smile to her face, but she could do more.

The brunette put her foot to the back of Alaina's head and shoved her back down to the mat. "Down where you belong," she snapped while dropping to the ground beside her. She grabbed Alaina's left arm, tugged it backwards, and trapped it between her legs. Then, she interlocked her fingers in front of Alaina's jaw and yanked backwards in a crossface!

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:11 pm

Alaina was getting tired of the non-stop hair pulling going on but before she had a chance to be aggravated she was locked into a nasty crossfire hold! She shouted out in pain as Talia applied the painful submission hold! Talia had it locked in and Alaina felt a surge of pain in her body that increased exponentially every second she was stuck!

Alaina felt humiliated, and ashamed of her showing so far. As she howled in pain she found herself not feeling down, but very angry. Angry at Talia for all she had done, and angry with herself for falling short. Alaina began to crawl to the ropes, determined not to let anything stop her whether it be Talia or her own perceived pain threshold limits. She was going to reach out and grab those ropes no matter what, or so she continued to tell herself as she began to crawl, pull and drag herself with everything she had! She wasn't going to allow herself to lose like this. Not to Talia of all people. This little bitch had to be held accountable, and Alaina saw herself as karma looking to get her due!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:08 pm

Talia closed her eyes with exertion, trying her best to do as much damage as possible to Alaina while she had her down. Part of her hoped she might tap right then and there like the pushover she was. But most of her knew it wouldn't be enough. Still, she had Alaina in a vulnerable spot and wanted to make her pay. She leaned back as the amazon started to power her way closer to the ropes. The brunette knew she couldn't hope to hold the determined Amazon back so she settled with twisting up as awkward and back as she could on the crossface.

Eventually, though... "Break!" the referee shouted at Talia as Alaina's free hand firmly grabbed the rope. But the red eyed assassin wasn't through just yet. She continued torquing backwards, trying to break Alaina despite the rope break. The referee girl quickly counted up before Talia finally released her. She held her hands up as if she hadn't meant it but she wasn't fooling anyone. The referee threatened to disqualify but the brunette knew the extent she was allowed to bend the rules.

Without hesitation, Talia grabbed Alaina by the hair and threw her onto the bottom rope neck first. She grabbed the top rope and placed her boot onto the back of Alaina's head and pushed down hard, choking her. The referee immediately started counting up to disqualify her again but from the grin on Talia's face she didn't seem to care.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next