by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hentai rebirth (open thread)

+6
IndigoDragon
Serpon
Deus001
Teenwrestler
kerflubble
Kelsea
10 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Hentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hentai rebirth (open thread)

Post by Serpon Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:30 pm

Astolfo wasn't liking this one bit at all.  This Leon guy was taking his entire act.  He even spoke French just like Astolfo.  Sure the pink hair wrestler was cuter and all but he couldn't rely on that.  Plus there wasn't anyone here he felt a spark with and more people had turned up then he had expected.  “Looks like this isn't my kind of party.  I shall drop out and let the rest of you all have fun and aim for the gold.” stated Astolfo as he got up and would exit the room, abandoning his plans to get the title belt.  At least on the bright side, his secret was safe for now.

Hentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 2 3l9yoRWHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 2 AjbwxKgHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 2 DUhLLRtHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 2 CDNLQYlHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 2 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:08 pm

Someone seemed to be leaving. About 90% of Jay wanted to believe that the person leaving was a man. He had been friends with someone that was slightly ambiguous. But even then, this ine took it over the top. As did the man who revealed himself to be named Leon. Jay saw little competition. Then again, he couldn't judge.

He looked I've to the pink-haired man (woman) as he (she) left. He gives him (her) a bit of a glare. If it was something Jay knew for sure he had over him (her) was determination. If you didnt have that, then you wouldnt go very far.

Last edited by IndigoDragon on Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:36 pm

Leon cleared it up without any embarrassment, thankfully she could be glad that that kind of situation wouldn't occur again. Nikki smiled politely and moved to the next person...

It was a girl that Nikki had noticed earlier and appeared to have changed her mind about the opportunity.

"Oh.. Uhm-.. Are you leaving already? You haven't even seen Ms. Sellers yet.." Nikki prompted Astolfo timidly... There was so few 'girls' in the room that she hoped that Astolfo would stay, plus she thought she looked kinda cute.

Spotlight
characters:
Hentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 2 ELZuoMvHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 2 OG5hnuaHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 2 Cg3CzYmHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 2 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:46 pm

It seemed that one of the assistants was a bit surprised that Astolfo was leaving already, thus he decided to give her a response, it was the least he could do after all.  “There seem to be more people here than I thought and most of them don't seem to have the spark that I am looking for.  I didn't actually join AFW for glory or to win, I came here to have fun, that isn't to say I won't try to win.  Also, I rather not share a spotlight, if you don't know what I mean by this, look me up in your files, my name is Astolfo.” stated the pink hair wrestler as he then looked at Leon for a second before focusing his eyes back on the assistant.

Hentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 2 3l9yoRWHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 2 AjbwxKgHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 2 DUhLLRtHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 2 CDNLQYlHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 2 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:03 am

Nikki blinked, not really understanding what Astolfo was on about with spotlights. She did start to flick through the folder as requested though, speaking as she did...

"Oh.. uhm.. Well.. The people in this room might not be your competition... Ms. Sellers will be assigning matches for a select few applicants and those matches could be against anyone from Tension..."
Nikki found the page for Astolfo and picture to match

"Here you are Mis- er... oh..." She said a faint little blush coming to the top of her cheeks.

Meanwhile Nina sought to meet and greet the new comers that had entered since she last spoke

"Hello and welcome." Nina spoke softly as she looked at the two... One (Jay) was avoiding eye contact while the other (Max) was quite active with his eyes, surveying everyone in the room.. Both made her feel a little uneasy

"As I said earlier, Ms. Sellers will be seeing applicants shortly..."
She found it somewhat weird the way Jay was determined to look at the floor apart from a brief glimpse up at her.. She tilted her head down as if trying to catch his field of vision "If there's anything you need in the meantime, don't hesitate to ask."

Spotlight
characters:
Hentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 2 ELZuoMvHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 2 OG5hnuaHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 2 Cg3CzYmHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 2 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:17 am

It seemed the female assistant was now understanding what he meant by sharing the spotlight.  “Anyways I only came here cause I thought there would be a much lower number, I am not honestly to interested in the title.  Sorry for wasting your time but I should be heading out now.” stated Astolfo as she gave a nice bow before then exiting the room.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:49 am

For Irene Inger, committing to anything as serious as an attempt on one of the Tension title belts was probably a bad idea. Her career in the AFW so far had been lackluster in general, with opponents both male and female demonstrating how far she still had to go to be a serious contender in high-tier matches. Still, as Tension titles went, hentai probably presented her best shot. Few other hentai-minded wrestlers prowled this division, and the title itself had languished for years. By contrast, Irene had grown quite fond of hentai. She had learned a lot about her own sexuality over the months spent working in the AFW, and she knew that she had the endurance and skill to last in a hentai challenge. She would take her chances. Even if she got trounced, the best way to learn and improve was through experience.

Peeking inside the waiting room, Irene surveyed the other candidates. As she'd predicted, there weren't many girls here. Just one utterly shameless, half-naked woman, and several men who looked like they belonged in a college fraternity. As she timidly investigated the competition, one head of platinum hair wrapped into a large bun caught her eye. A man was sitting not far away, and his crimson outfit and black nail polish were so familiar. She realized that she knew this guy: Leon la Rouge!

Irene and him had fought when both were quite new to the AFW. He had defeated her in a standard match, even requiring her to visit a dentist after one of his savate kicks struck her face and chipped one of her teeth. Harboring no hard feelings, they had both gone on to spend a night at Leon's apartment, where the gentleman had taken the young college girl's virginity. Thanks to him, Irene had learned that she didn't need to be ashamed of her sexual cravings. Like him, she just wanted to have fun.

The two hadn't spoken since then, and Irene was happy to see him, but the thought of competing against someone who had already proven himself stronger than her didn't fill her with confidence. Nevertheless, Irene walked toward him to take a seat by his side. For this occasion, Irene had embraced a local look, wearing a Japanese schoolgirl outfit dyed purple. Her black shorts and sports bra were concealed underneath. It was a little uncomfortable, but Irene wanted to be ready in case she would need to wrestle here and now. These men were in for a surprise once they found out that Irene was capable of holding her own, despite her appearance.

Irene Inger:

"Hey, Leon. It's really nice to see you again," Irene said softly, turning toward him. She kept the greeting simple, as she wasn't even sure if he would recognize her.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:56 am

Jay could hear the footsteps of someone approaching him. He didnt wearing cat ears or tail today, as he thought they would dampen his chances at being selected. So did that make him more approachable to others or was it something else or something more?

It was just one of the women that was to keep them all in line while they waited for Melissa. He quickly looks up to her and flashes a warm smile. At least, as warm as someone who has fought in so many battles as Jay has. He had to try and act nice. Couldn't hurt? "Dont worry, beautiful. I there's anything then I wont be afraid to ask you."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:28 pm

Daisuke was only the second person to enter the office, but by now quite a few number of applicants turned up- some at the last moment. He looked around to see the other male wrestlers take their seats and mingle around as necessary but two people there were the cause for real confusion. One, Astolfo, who Daisuke already knew- he was someone that Daisuke would probably would never want to be paired in a hentai match by accident if they thought of her as a female. He shook his head and shrugged of that thought "Ugh".

The other person, who had already begin to strike a conversation with someone else had also questionable ideals but Daisuke could assure himself that La rogue was indeed a male.

But perhaps it was the female,Sabine who seemed most interested in the prince- scooting up towards him as they began their own private banter, making Daisuke miss what the attendants had to say. "Hmph, so far I am not impressed" he replied back to her, staring right back into her eyes. "Although I do agree with you on that part, I will enjoy it eventually...being the champion ofcourse" he grinned in confidence, bluffing out blatantly as he never took part in a hentai match before
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:40 pm

Leon was smirking as Astolfo was leaving the scene, no doubt in envy of the Frenchman's attitude and overall persona. It was a guy, that much Leon assumed. When one dressed as a trap one could have an eye to discern others, still Leon gave em credit in that he didn't peg em right away. And when Astolfo left Leon's smirk became a grin, good for a laugh.

Seemed like everyone was off doing their own thing, which suited Leon just fine for now. Wouldn't be long till Mr La Rouge saw what all the fuss was about, then he could say he spent sometime doing something rather than nothing. Leon was about to take out his phone and put his feet up on a nearby chair and send a trolling text message to Xiao for the heck of it, till suddenly someone entered.

Looked like a cute schoolgirl, the type that would often giggle whenever Leon bothered to spend anytime looking at them. Honestly with all the people that had shown up someone like that was rather normal in comparison, but what surprised Leon was the woman seemingly intent on sitting down next to him.

And she then spoke, as if Leon should recognise her. He lifted an eyebrow in curiosity, before the voice made him realise who it was. The Frenchman's eyes going slightly wide in response before his trademark smile appeared, Leon moved the hair covering his left eye so that it was behind his left ear.

"Irene, darling it's you! Mon dieu you look different, but still as beautiful as I recall~..." Leon gave a small laugh and would take Irene's hand, kissing the front of it. The young woman was someone he had found a relatable person in, who embraced the crazy elements of Tension and the AFW. Although Leon inwardly may have preferred meeting her in more normal circumstances, it mattered little as he had reunited with the sweet little gal.

"Have you kept yourself well my dear? It's been soooooo boring since the last time we met! Seeing you here's just made all this much better." Leon leaned forward and to the side with a hand under his chin in interest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next