Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Hentai rebirth (open thread)

+6
IndigoDragon
Serpon
Deus001
Teenwrestler
kerflubble
Kelsea
10 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Hentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 9 Empty Re: Hentai rebirth (open thread)

Post by mnpinner Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:22 am

Just as Maxwell finished his gulp of the whiskey and offered it to the Brazilian, Nina finally gave him an answer. The silver-haired mischievous one figured if he made enough of a ruckus, he was bound to get some sort of response. "Now there's a good sport! What's everybody's poison of choice? Scotch? Gin? Tequila?!" He was getting more excited with each liquor he listed to the group while still holding out the flask of Jameson.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:53 pm

Leon was keeping his little smirk on in response to Melissa's words, he wasn't fazed in the least. Mr La Rouge was only here because he felt he could have some laughs out of it, not out of any sense of glory or anything like that. And so far the day had been alright considering he was reunited with the lovely Irene, hopefully he could catch up with her later.

Melissa asked a question of the Frenchman, his idea of a fun hentai match. Leon's smirk turned into a grin, well when put like that Leon could oblige that question. She seemed favouring of females over men, but to be frank Leon could care less about that.

"Fun is a subjective term, but narrowed like that and if I'm honest.....a beautiful woman~ One that isn't some shameless hussy, and open to ideas and has a personality that intrigues me. Like looking through the apples and picking the best from the bunch, and savour it for the brief time it is fresh." Leon said, despite his perceived reputation as a playboy he had specific standards. Find a woman who held his attention long enough and enjoy the time spent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:19 pm

She drew her hand up slowly and with a feather touch brushed a couple of her blonde strands of hair out of her face.. Her eyes examining Leon carefully after he had finished his response.

"That didn't exactly answer my question deary... Say, for example, I looked through this basket of apples I have today and hand picked you to go forwards to the hentai challenge... What challenge you think is fun?" The GM of Tension probed

Spotlight
characters:
Hentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 9 ELZuoMvHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 9 OG5hnuaHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 9 Cg3CzYmHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 9 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:18 pm

Leon liked to skirt around things sometimes, not out of a sense of caution. Not often anyway, usually it was just for the heck of it cause it amused him. The Frenchman remained perfectly calm, being assessed was something that happened to him. Given his attire.

"What I think? Oh my, enticing~ Hrm....." Leon sniffed, before leaning in close in his seat. Almost with a conspiratorial air to his wiry frame, a moment of silence. The French hedonist would then state "Well if it's something I would personally enjoy......It would have me and my opponent trying to bring the other to a climax in it of course. But with something special and interesting twisted in, such as in a ring set in a boiling sauna. A typical match would be boring to me......"

Back home Leon was something of a playboy, and the usual act of sex had become dull to him. Which partly was the reason why he travelled to Japan and joined Tension, he didn't know what Melissa actually had in mind right now though. But that was intriguing to the Frenchman.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:43 am

"Okay Mr La Rouge" She said with a slight chortle playing in the back of her throat as if thinking of some private joke "It is cute that you think there would only be one opponent to contend with if selected... But alas, I am going to have to call our little meeting to an end as there are still many others for me to speak with." She started to lead him towards the door.

"One of the nurses will be in contact with you if your application is successful."

Leo looked around at all of the very silent girls in the room.

"Just can't get them to stop yapping..."
he mentioned to Max

Spotlight
characters:
Hentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 9 ELZuoMvHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 9 OG5hnuaHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 9 Cg3CzYmHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 9 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:51 pm

Leon had a feeling that Melissa was trying to probe and play him, he didn't care much for the opinion of this woman however. More than only one opponent though? What devilish plans did Melissa have in mind? Probably something that Leon might not enjoy, but then again he may.....

"Very well, farewell~" Leon muttered in a playful tone, almost a little sickly sweet. With that the Frenchman would leave the office, a slight spring in his walk. After opening the door and entering back into the waiting area Mr La Rouge would then walk back to his seat where Irene would be, giving her a smile before sitting down and crossing his legs.

"Did I miss anything exciting my dear?" he muttered to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:58 pm

Belle had been thumbing through her phone while everyone else came in and out. All these people were probably in the league just for hentai. She was at least sure the topless girl was. Although Belle didn't mind that stuff, she didn't think she'd jive very well with the scene so she kept to herself. It just seemed like everyone was trying to hit on everyone else anyway and while Belle liked to tease, she already had a man she had eyes for.

However, she lifted her head at Leo's comment and raised a curious eyebrow. "Oh, darlin." Belle said in a cute tone. "I don't think ya could handle it if I started runnin my jaw!" She laughed. "Cause once I fire that up, I tend ta get real excited and then I start wantin ta make use a other parts of my body!" Belle laughed and then went back to her phone, leaving it to Leo's imagination to decide what she meant.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:05 pm

Leo laughed lightly at Belle seems she bothered to pick up the bait a little.

~Bet she thinks old Leo Fandero ain't accustomed to the sexual innuendos...~ He thought to himself.

"ahhh... I think I could come up with some ways to keep your mouth occupied... if it got outta control." He said smoothly as he leaned up against the wall with his forearm, eyeing up the babes slim form and features

"I'll even handle that body as well.
Call it a.. two for one deal."

Melissa stood once again at the door way as Leon exited to talk again with his friend Irene.

"Ms. Vulpes, if you could step in dear.."
She said before walking back into the room

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:03 am

Belle shook her head. "I've been wrasslin down bulls my whole life an you don't look like you got much in the way of horns. You should be careful what ya wish fer." She said and then looked down at her phone once more. "You wanna play with me, you'll be hog tied and it won't be as fun as yer dirty little mind wishes it was."

Belle looked at Leo devilishly. "But I'll sure enjoy myself."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:48 am

Valerie pretty much been pondering about everyone she sees in the area, just wondering how much fun she could have playing with them or playing with her body, either way, her mind is filled with endless fun for her to enjoy in any in every way possible, she just lightly blushing just the thought of it, losing her mind in her own little world until she snaps out of it when her name is called. "Oh my turn already?~"

She smiles and heading out where she would get the interview, turning her crimson eyes at the other people who is close by her like Leo and Belle, seems like they have a fun argument of some sort, then entering the room greet the woman who is ready to have a nice chat with her. "Hello there~ Valerie is here, its so nice to meet you~" offering her hand as she leans forward, showing quite a cleavage of her large busts.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next