by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Jack Frost vs Lapin Yun

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Jack Frost vs Lapin Yun - Page 4 Empty Re: Jack Frost vs Lapin Yun

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:31 am

Jack held the kiss for a few moments before parting, smiling at her, "A rabbit? So? I'm a winter spirit who can fly, shoot ice, and is probably responsible for a majority of colds in the north of Japan."

He chuckled at her red face, "Now, unfortunately we will have to continue to fight. But we can talk later tonight, regardless of who wins."

He winked, before wrapping an arm around her head and dropping her in a stunner. If it connected, he would dash to the corner to find the handcuffs.

Jack Frost vs Lapin Yun - Page 4 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:46 am

"Buu.. Wha.. Huh..?" Lapin murmured in confusion, her body understanding what had just happened but her mind having difficulty comprehending it all.

With Lapin already stuck in a state of passion induced dizziness the sudden stunner really did a number on her. Upon impact the fragile rabbit would be met with a violent smash before flying back and laying completely still, eyes gently fallen shut. It would appear that without even meaning to, Jack might have knocked the poor Lapin unconscious!

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:53 am

Just as Jack retrieved the cuffs, he turned to find Lapin, apparently unconscious. Immediately, Jack was concerned, kneeling to see if she was ok. After a few moments he sighed, "I must have overdid it. Sorry Lapin."

Gently grabbing her arms, he secured the cuffs to her wrists. Once the ref saw this, she signaled for the bell to ring. But Jack's main concern was making sure his opponent was okay. By the rules of the match, she was his for the night. Lifting her up bridal style, he took care in carrying her to the back. After he got to the waiting room, he gently tried to rouse her from her sleep.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:59 pm

On any other basis Lapin would have accepted Jack's apology, but right now her world had been plunged into temporary darkness, and everything which was being said was nothing but an eerie echo in the back of her head. With her only current movement being the rapid rising and falling of her chest Lapin was carried off without any resistance, unfortunately having to find out about her untimely defeat a little while later.

With a few twitches of her nose Lapin's eyes began to gradually drift open. Realising that she wasn't in the ring anymore her first reaction was to quickly lean up in a panic, looking around to try and figure out how she ended up here.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:03 pm

Jack waited for a bit when he felt Lapin begin to move in his arms. Looking down, the spirit smiled at her, "Hey there Lapin. Feeling ok?"

He set her down and sat next to her, making sure to give her some breathing room.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:13 pm

When Lapin heard the comforting voice she did calm down sum what, looking around in confusion for a few moments she remained completely silent, however as she noticed the handcuffs on her wrists she came to the sudden realisation about what had happened.

Face crumpling up Lapin collapsed onto her side to lay down, apparently rather unhappy about what had transpired.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:16 pm

Frowning, Jack hesitated before reaching out to pull the rabbit into a hug. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to overdo it like that......to tell you the truth, if you kept hitting me, you might have knocked me out just as easily."

He held her close, patting her head in a comforting gesture. Seeing her like this broke his heart, and he wanted to make her smile and laugh again.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:35 pm

"Its not your fault.. Im not angry or upset with you.. Im just disappointed in myself.. I've had about five matches and not won a single one of them.. Its just.. Kind of upsetting.." Lapin whimpered quietly, every word which she was speaking being the utmost truth.  

"I just don't know what im supposed to do.." Lapin continued on, even further upset as this was the second time she had been owned for a night.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:39 pm

Jack patted her back lightly before reaching into his pocket, taking the key out and unlocking the cuffs.

"I know what it's like to lose hope. But what you need are friends who will do anything to help you. Like me. If you EVER need help, you can always talk to me Lapin."

He smiled at her, giving her hands a gentle squeeze, staring into her eyes.

"So." he continued, "First off, you are not my prisoner for the night. You are my guest. So....what would you like to do? Keep in mind, I would never force you to do anything you are not comfortable with."

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:14 pm

After Jack had finished speaking Lapin began to smile brightly once more, she considered herself incredibly lucky that she had been fighting someone so kind-hearted when she could just have easily been going against someone horrible.

"M-Maybe.. We could watch a movie..?" Lapin asked politely, her heart warming up as she came to the sudden realisation that she had made another friend, really reinforcing the fact that she was no longer forced to suffer alone.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next