Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

On Cam Match - SIG vs Emily Blaskowicz

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

On Cam Match - SIG vs Emily Blaskowicz Empty On Cam Match - SIG vs Emily Blaskowicz

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:34 pm

Hentai Humiliation Match
A few cameras are placed around the ring: Outside the corners, sides, and one hung on above of the ring. Whenever a wrestler is put into a hentai/humiliating hold, the camera with the best angle will zoom in to give the audience a close up look of the victim or the wrestler in control in the giant screen.
Victory Condition: To win, one of the wrestlers has to make the other submit and admit that she belongs to the winner. Making them beg to become the winner's pet/save also counts.
Additional stipulations: Loser will become the winner's pet/slave for the next 24 hours.

A somewhat familiar theme began to play on the speakers, prompting a round of cheers from some of the crowds. Soon enough the blonde wrestler known as SIG entered the stage in her trademark military cap, jacket, and black bikini set with silver lines, and the audience became louder with their whistles, cheers, and the likes. Tonight's match had a special twist in it with all the cameras set up around the ring, and humiliation is clearly the theme of the bout.

The blonde waved around and even blow a kiss to one of the cameras, the image immediately displayed on the giant screen and invoked more cheering from the crowds. One could only imagine how they'd react when one of the wrestler's private was put on the display. It's certainly a match that'd take a lot of courage, and Sig was sure that she had plenty of them. Humiliation matches aren't a new thing for her after all, and she had endured a quite a lot of embarrassing things in her relatively short AFW career. This shouldn't be too much different, right?

Once she got inside the ring, she paraded herself around for a bit, before handing her cap and jacket to one of the staffs so everyone could ogle on her lithe yet compact form that's barely covered in the bikini set. The blonde then rested herself on the corner, smiling in excitement as she waited for her opponent to arrive on the scene.

Back to top Go down

On Cam Match - SIG vs Emily Blaskowicz Empty Re: On Cam Match - SIG vs Emily Blaskowicz

Post by Panda Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:16 pm

Not too long afterward, a familiar upbeat theme started up, the drum beat kicking into gear as Emily stepped up onto the stage, clad only in a bikini as red as her hair. The redhead had hardly needed any incentive to sign up for this match, though the POW thing was really just a bonus.

Even better, her opponent looked cute enough, waiting for her in a tiny little bikini as she approached. Sliding into the ring under the bottom rope, Emily climbed up the turnbuckle and waved to the crowd, which responded with deafening cheering. In spite of her brutality and underhanded tactics, the redhead knew how to put on a show, and the crowd certainly knew it.

Ready for the match, Emily hopped back down and went to the corner across from her opponent, sizing the girl up with a grin.

Well, if nothing else, this ought to be fun.

"Well, let's hope we can put on a show tonight," Emily called out to Sig, "Though, I suppose what happens afterwards will be a fair bit more interesting."

Panda

Back to top Go down

On Cam Match - SIG vs Emily Blaskowicz Empty Re: On Cam Match - SIG vs Emily Blaskowicz

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:36 pm

Sig was grinning already from seeing the arrival of her opponent. Yet another taller and hot looking girl was set up as her opponent tonight, and she was grateful for that. This would certainly made the whole match even more interesting. She sauntered to the center of the ring with a delighted expression on her face, clearly eager to start. With an opponent as hot as Emily, it's best to dig in as soon as possible.

"Oh, I'm sure it'd be one hell of a show, hun," she replied. "And I agree... It'd could be even more interesting in private... as long as you're ready for it... heh heh..." the blonde giggled mischievously. "Let's get started, shall we?" she said, bringing her arms up for a lockup despite the noticeable size difference between them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:54 pm

Emily giggled in return, her opponent's mirth turning out to be infectious, as she approached as well.

"Oh, I suppose I should ask if you'll be ready as well," Emily said, taking the lockup, "But it's so much more fun to surprise people."

With that, Emily would try to take advantage of the proximity of the lockup to steal a quick kiss from Sig, before bearing down on the girl, trying to overpower her and, maybe, force her down to her knees.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:03 pm

Sig wanted to answer that she's ready for anything, but before she could say that, her opponent already surprised her with the quick kiss which left her dumbfounded. That small distraction also lowered her guard and gave Emily a lead in the lockup even if the bigger girl probably didn't need one.

Her lithe form was overpowered rather quickly despite her attempt to reestablish her resistance, and Sig ended up on one knee faster than she expected. Not that she's upset about it.

"Nnnhh... aren't you sneaky..." she hissed. "But you know what, I like to... surprise people myself!" the blonde said as she'd then attempt to move her body to the side, aiming to disrupt Emily's balance by yanking her so she could try sweeping the girl's legs with her non supporting leg. "Hyaah!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:07 pm

Just as she figured she had this one in the bag, Sig managed to surprise her, somehow sweeping the redhead's legs out from under her. Emily went down with a yelp, landing flat on her back, her opponent between her legs. Grinning back at her opponent, the redhead quickly brought her legs around Sig, attempting to entrap her in a bodyscissors. If she could manage this, she'd try to drag the blonde down to the ground with her legs, occasionally squeezing tighter amidst the constant pressure.

"Well, I can't say I mind," Emily shot back, "But isn't it a bit soon to have you between my legs?"

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:17 pm

Sig managed to take down Emily, but it apparently only presented her opponent with another opportunity. As those long legs caught her midsection and dragged her to the ground as well, the blonde could only groan and squirm while her hands trying to pry those constricting limbs off her body. The squeezing definitely didn't make it any easier for her, though, not to mention that her masochistic side reacted well to the tighter pressure, filling her with a bit of arousal which only distracted her effort further.

"Uughh... damnit..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:22 pm

Emily couldn't help but laugh a little as Sig struggled against the hold, looking vaguely like some part of her was actually enjoying this.

"My my, is it just me, or do you seem to be enjoying this a little?" Emily teased.

With that, the redhead would try to tighten up the hold as much as she could, relishing the feeling of the girl's soft midsection between her legs, as she reached in with one hand, trying to grope the blonde's appreciable chest.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:34 pm

"I-it's just you..." Sig hissed, half heartedly denying the accusation of Emily even if everyone who had seen her matches before would probably agree with her opponent. "Aaahhhgg...!" her words were finished with an agonized cry as the bigger girl squeezed her harder, however, her back arched slightly which only help Emily to reach her breast. "Nnnghh...!"

She let out a half moan, while squirming some more within the grasps of her opponent, the mixture of pain and a bit of pleasure already preventing her from fighting back effectively. Meanwhile, one of the camera already zoomed in to display her trapped body and groped chest at the screen, causing the crowds to make some noises from the sight.

"I-I'll get you... nnnmhh... for this... uaahh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:39 am

"Sure you will," Emily said with a giggle, giving Sig's breast one last squeeze before letting go, "Maybe next match?"

With that, Emily would shift her legs to bring Sig to a sitting position and attempt to lock in a sleeperhold, intending to at least weaken the blonde somewhat for what she had planned next.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next