by hunter of speed Today at 10:33 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 8:38 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 8:34 am

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 4:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 1 Bot

hunter of speed, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Astolfo vs Eske

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Astolfo vs Eske - Page 6 Empty Re: Astolfo vs Eske

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:44 pm

The thought had crossed her mind. She didnt want to get unto finances with Astolfo. Eske spent money a bit beyond her means, so she didnt actually have the ability to get laser eye surgery. "I-It hasn't really crossed my mind..."

Eske's arms were a bit weakened from the submission. She felt her arms beginning to shake a few moments into the lock up.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:05 pm

Hearing his opponents words, Astolfo would nod his head, deciding to no longer press on the matter. Speaking about pressing, it seemed that his tactic had worked, Eske had been weakening from his previous submission holds and her arms were starting to shake. The pink hair wrestler would attempt to push forward, now squeezing his fingers and trying to apply more pressure in order to gain an advantage.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:12 pm

Eske downs to one knee. She continues tobmake attempts to push but they were becoming more and more faint. The woman was getting the advantage over Eske. "G-Guh!" She groans out, getting pushed down into the ground more.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:20 pm

The pink hair wrestler was now gaining the advantage more and more, but there was a problem, he had no idea what to do now. “Umm, I never won one of those before, what am I suppose to do now?” ask the pink hair wrestler as he continued to apply more pressure while trying to figure out what to do next.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:23 pm

Was she serious?

"A-Are you serious? They just let anyone in dont they..." Eske groans. With Astolfo now having the advantage over Eske, still pushing, and having gravity aid her, it wasnt long before... "Ahh!" Eske's body would fold back over her legs and Astolfo would be on top of her.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:49 pm

“Hi, don't say that I have won three out of my five matches and if I win this match, I will have twice as many wins as losses. Besides I'm used to fighting big hulking guys.” stated Astolfo in response to Eske comment as he then applied more pressure while being on top of her. Deciding to change tactics now, Astolfo would quickly try to leap up as he broke the hold. If successful he would try to place his legs around Eske neck, applying a body scissor hold in order to cut off her air supply.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:55 pm

Astolfo had more matches under her belt that'll Eske realized. She got off of the writer's body but, not Tudor too long as she started to apply a neck scissors to Eske! She gripped at Astolfo's legs and tried to pry them apart. "I-If you've fought so many men then w-why change it up and fight a woman?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:16 pm

“This is Tension, I fight both men and women.  Plus even the girls here tend to be bigger than me, though every match versus a girl I have fought I have lost, I am hoping you will be the first one I beat.  Oh, though I have better luck versus guys, as I have yet to lose to them.” stated Astolfo as he continued to apply the scissor hold around Eske neck.  He could feel his opponent trying to grab his legs and pry them open.  Not wanting to have any of that or her to find out his secret, Astolfo would attempt to grab her hands and restrain her.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:28 pm

She felt like ahe almost had his legs free from her grip but, Astolfo grabbed Eske's hands to restrain her. "A-Aughh....Ngh...Stop...Stop! " The writer cries out, hr legs thrashing about in he woman's gripping neck scissors. "I give up!'

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:42 pm

It seemed Astolfo had managed to grab his opponent hands, stopping her from freeing herself from his scissor hold. Then when he heard her say she said gave up he would release the hold right away as the referee then signal the for the bell to be rung. He would rise to his feet as the referee would raise his hand into the air as he was declared the winner of this match. The audience would cheer at the sight. Astolfo had finally defeated a female opponent for once, it felt good to win and poor Eske still had not figured out his secret.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next