by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 177 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 175 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Night of the Spirit and the Rabbit (For Fluffy Tail)

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Night of the Spirit and the Rabbit (For Fluffy Tail) Empty Night of the Spirit and the Rabbit (For Fluffy Tail)

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:01 pm

Jack led Lapin down the street, his staff in one hand and her hand in his other. He was busy telling her about how he made it snow up in the north.

"Takes a lot out of me, but every time I see someone smile when it snows, I feel like it was worth it." he finished with a chuckle, gently squeezing her hand.

Night of the Spirit and the Rabbit (For Fluffy Tail) WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Night of the Spirit and the Rabbit (For Fluffy Tail) Empty Re: Night of the Spirit and the Rabbit (For Fluffy Tail)

Post by Fluffy Tail Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:51 pm

"Aha.. I don't understand people who don't like the snow.. It brings joy in its beauty.. And on top of that its a lot of fun!" Lapin sung happily with a joyful smile plastered across her face.

"Do I have you to thank for all the days I didn't have to go to school because of snow?" Lapin questioned jokingly, secretly curious if it was actually his doing.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Night of the Spirit and the Rabbit (For Fluffy Tail) Empty Re: Night of the Spirit and the Rabbit (For Fluffy Tail)

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:03 pm

Jack laughed once more, sending a sly look her way, "Perhaps I was having a bit of fun."

He nudged her shoulder playfully as the two laughed together. After a while, he looked at her, "So, what's your story?"

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:36 pm

"Oh.. Hmmm.." Lapin thought loudly to herself after being posed with the intriguing question. "Well.. I don't think its particularly interesting.." She mumbled insecurely before continuing on. "Just a standard loving childhood.. Partook in my schools wrestling club and decided that its just what I wanted to do."

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:48 pm

"Really?" Jack said, nodding his head, "Well you aren't that bad at all, if my sore ribs and head have anything to say about it."

He gave a light chuckle, "Don't worry about the loss. In fact, if you need me too, I will spar with you to help train you. How does that sound?"

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:01 am

"Hope I didn't do too much damage.. Didn't really know what I was capable of.. I mean I know im pretty quick but I didn't realise it was to such an acrobatic extent." Lapin spoke out, half speaking to Jack but half speaking to herself.

"I think that sounds wonderful! Id love to have another round against the others I've already fought and really surprise them!" Lapin sung enthusiastically, getting quite pumped up with the thoughts of fighting the people which have beaten her in the past.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:06 am

"You must have had it pretty rough in the league huh?" Jack guessed, noticing the subtle flashes of sadness across her face, before he shook his head, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to pry. I know it must be a painful subject to talk about.

"To tell you the truth this isn't my first time wrestling either. Got caught up in an underground league few years back. To put it bluntly, i was the pretty faced punching bag. Got put up against some musclebound jerks who spent the match repeatedly knocking me out. I guess people get a thrill out of it. That's why losing never bothers me now that I'm in AFW. At least it's loads better here than my last league. Case in point, I met you."

He smiled at her, blushing slightly as they arrived at the theater. Jack tilted his head to the side like a puppy, his blue eyes scanning the titles, "Any ideas Lapin?"

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:42 am

"No no its alright your not prying.. Things have been pretty rough and I've met some pretty nasty people.. But then again I met you and my friend Eve! So I think pushing through the hard times was certainly worth it!" Lapin explained, starting off kind of unsure but ending on a happy high note.

"I couldn't imagine you losing a match.." Lapin mumbled to herself before continuing on more enthusiastically. "Hay if you ever need me to help you with anything never be afraid to ask! Id love to accompany you to a match some time and watch you kick butt!" The joy filled rabbit punctuated her sentence by nimbly hopping and kicking outwards.

"Oh! We're here! Alright.. Hmm.." Lapin squeaked in surprise before starting to scan through all of the big named titles.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:50 am

"Let me know if any of those people bother you. I could freeze them in place." he offered with a mischievous grin. He laughed once more when Lapin commented about not imagining him losing.

"hahahaha. Trust me. You can look up any of my losses on the internet.Apparently I'm one of the top male jobbers when i was in that league. Some are really bad losses. One guy they put me up against, kept the match going forever. One of those no rules matches. Loved putting me in sleeper holds and bearhugs." Jack commented, looking at her face as she looked for a movie.

"I'd love to have you at one of my matches. Win or lose, you would be the best support a spirit could ask for." he said happily.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:13 am

"Ehehehe.." Lapin giggled to herself quietly whilst blushing deeply, attempting to hide her face in-between her arms. She had just been called the best support a spirit could ever ask for and she simply couldn't contain the warmth or joy she was currently feeling, it was something she had never truly felt in her life before, was this what they called love?

"How about we go and see The Western Wrestler?" She eventually manages to get out after calming herself down, pulling her face out from in-between her arms in the process. "I think contextually its probably the most appropriate!" She continued on, obviously referencing the fact that the two of them were wrestlers so it only made sense for them to go and watch a wrestling themed movie.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next