Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, Harrier, ja15ke, killcarrion, M.J.Caboose14, Mart-Kos, Ringropes98, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Looking for debuts and matches.

Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:26 pm by Old_Man_Tai

Looking to be more active around here, which means starting more matches.

Yay more matches!

For those interested:

Cami (will do hentai, but not for debut match)

Hiromi (No hentai)

Blazing Kitsune (no hentai)

All still need debut matches

I'm also accepting offers for matches against:

Kairi (will do hentai)

Dark Star Chaos (no hentai)

Grizzly (no hentai)

Feel free to PM me or find me on the Discord if any of those sound interesting, or if you have another match you want to suggest. …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Apologies for delays

Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:19 pm by Old_Man_Tai

Hullo!

I just wanted to take a minute and apologies to the many people I am RPing with and my slowness this last month or two. It's been a busy time and I've had trouble with motivation and inspiration to post.

I am going to do better, I promise, and I will have posts up for everybody soon and I will try not to falter again...at least for a while XD.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Comments: 4

Specific Debut Match Idea

Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:45 pm by SuckerPunch

Hello friends and fellow AFW'ers! I'm looking for a very specific type of squash for the debut match of Harmony Harper, my newest character. If you're interested, please send me a PM on the forums! I'm looking forward to playing with you all!

Comments: 0

Alisha Morris

Go down

Alisha Morris Empty Alisha Morris

Post by Serpon on Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:51 am

Name: Alisha Morris
Sex: Female
Eyes: Red
Hair: Black
Height: 5'7
Weight: 136
Nationality: Britain
Entrance music: Agitations Signs - Raito

Preferred Matches: Standard

Endurance: ****
Strength: ****
Speed: ****
Defense: ****
Technique: ***

Characteristics

Visual Appearance:
Normal Outfit:
Alisha Morris 46xV1lY
In a topless boxing match, dishing out some punishment:
Alisha Morris AFaLxI1
Casual Clothing:
Alisha Morris LVwHgAD

Personality: Alisha is a pretty easy going person.  She keeps a calm head and tends to relax when outside the ring.  She likes to think and talk over about situations before making a decision.  When in the ring she becomes competitive and a bit cocky, though she tends to respect her opponents.

Past/History: Alisha was born in Manchester England to a middle-class family.  She was the third child in her family, having an old brother and an older sister.  As the youngest child, Alisha would always seem to get the scraps and thus became the rebellious one.  At a young age, she would constantly get in fights with her brother and sister.  At school, she would also get into fights and got into trouble constantly.

Though as she grew up, she became a nicer person, realizing how silly the things she fought over were.  That being said, she was still a fighter and would now get into friendly fights with her brother and sister.  At first she would tend to win these fights but that all changed when her siblings both decided to take classes in combat sports like boxing.  Soon Alisha was getting defeated in one-sided battles.

Not wanting to be outdone by her brother and sister, Alisha started to practice on her own, learning on her own as she went to gyms and other places to learn.  Though she got better she was still never able to beat her siblings.  Thus no longer wanting to be outdone by them, she decided to join Momentum in order to start a career in boxing, as she could make a living on what she likes most, fighting.

Fun Facts:

AFW Information

Record:
Spoiler:
Wins:
Losses:
Draws:

Championships/Accomplishments:

Friends:
Allies:
Rivals:
Enemies: