Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Laying the Foundation

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Laying the Foundation - Page 6 Empty Re: Laying the Foundation

Post by Serpon Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:23 am

The two were now lock in and kissing one another. Alisha was now starting to get hot and really turned on as her nipples continued to rub against her Nicole while she felt her Canadian counterpart continue to grind her leg in between the British boxer legs. She was a bit surprised at herself, that she was willing to do this in public, but it felt so good. She wanted it to continue for longer, but she could feel that she was about to cum soon but held it back as long as possible, trying to enjoy the situation for a bit longer.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:45 pm

Nicole could feel Alisha squirming in the way that one usually did before they came. She grinned while maintaining the kiss, a bit of saliva dripping from out of their loosely locked lips.

Her knee began to bow with a little more fervor between Alisha's legs while she made sure her stiff nipples poked into Alisha's to help continue a tantalizing assault on all fronts.

"Mmmmnnnn...." She moaned into the kiss as her tongue muscled around inside Alisha's mouth. With a firm a grip as she could muster on Alisha's butt, she began to squeeze and knead the two cheeks as well. She definitely knew how to bring pleasure despite the boxing ring seeming to be a place not well suited for it.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:33 am

She could not longer hold back.  The grinning, grabbing and kissing was just too much of Alisha to handle at this point.  At this point, she would start to cum in the ring as she would now try to lean on Nicole for support.  She wasn't sure if two were still in a match but at this point she didn't really care, they way that Nicole had touched her felt amazing and worth losing a practice match.  The raven hair boxer would start breathing heavily, now exhausted from everything that had happened as she broke off the kiss.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:22 am

When Nicole felt Alisha break off the kiss, she leaned in to try and give the Brit one last peck on the cheek. She then planted her foot and aimed a pretty sharp hook at Alisha's head. She had one last point to prove and she hoped that Alisha wouldn't think her cruel for teaching her this lesson.

After all, Nicole had not yet been brought to a boil despite being quite heated up from making Alisha orgasm.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:52 am

At this point, Alisha was in no condition to defend herself, much less fight back. Thus, just as she backed off, she was given one last kiss before taking a brutal sharp hook right in the head, sending her down to the wrestling mat. The raven hair boxer would lay down on the mat for a few seconds, totally out of it. After which she would slowly start to pick herself up, a bit confused at what just happened, now getting on her hands and knees but still not fully up.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:15 am

As Alisha dropped, Nicole was quick to rush to her fallen sparring partner. When the girl sat up, Nicole pushed herself into Alisha, wrapping her arms around the girl so that the Brit's chin nestled into Nicole's exposed chest.

"Oh!" She chirped and began to plant apologetic kisses all over Alisha's forehead. "I'm so sorry, Alisha!" Nicole said, trying to plead for the girl's mercy. She then dropped to her knees and looked at the girl. "I'm sorry, eh." She apologized again. "I shouldn't have thrown that last punch, but..." She turned her head sheepishly. "I guess the spar got the best of me." She said. "I hope it didn't hurt too bad, but..."

Nicole leaned in and kissed Alisha's lips tenderly and let their lips stay close even after the kiss as she batter her lashes at the Brit. "When the tops come off, the rules change just a bit. There's a few more ways to win a bout, eheh..." She said and pointed one of her gloves down at Alisha's stained trunks. "I, uh... don't hate me for that, ok?" She said a bit sheepishly. "I wasn't sure you were, um, into it until the end... eheh."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:40 am

As Alisha sat up, she would find Nicole wrapping around her and her face resting on her opponent chest. At first, she was unsure what was going on, as she wasn't standing meaning the match should not be continuing. She then felt all sort of kisses on her forehead as Nicole began to apologize and explain her actions as she got on the same level as the British boxer. Alisha's head was still hurting from the punch she had taken and thus, for the moment would stay quiet as she was then kissed by her former opponent who then explained how the rules change when fighting topless before then pointing to her stained boxers.

She then took a moment to inhale before deciding to give a response. “Naa, don't worry about it. It's alright about learning, right? Though... I do plan on getting you back the next time we met in the ring, so you better watch out!” said Alisha as she gave a smile before blushing a bit at Nicole last comment, not really giving a response as she didn't know what to say. She certainly felt an attraction to Nicole but was not really sure how to proceed.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:20 am

Nicole giggled at Alisha's words. "Eheh, well, I wouldn't mind that too much either." Nicole chirped and began to pull her gloves off. "You know, though." She began as she began to tear off her taping with her teeth.

"For those kinds of fights, there's plenty to learn that doesn't require the ring... eheh..." Nicole looked slyly at Alisha and let her eyes slip down the girl's body. "If, uh... you wanted to, eh." She said a bit meekly as she looked at Alisha's gloves. "Want me to help with those?" She said, knowing Alisha didn't need the help at all.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:39 am

Alisha would blush once again, upon hearing Nicole words. She would then take a moment to think about it. “Naa... Thanks for the offer but not right now, I just want to rest. You did give me a pretty good thrashing. How about a rain check on that?” stated Alisha as she would then try to get up before hearing if she needed any help. “I guess I could use a hand getting up.” said Alisha as she gave a smile and offered her glove.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:57 am

Nicole frowned at first. maybe the punch wasn't such a good idea after all? She could have been on her way bedding the hot Brit quite fervently by now. She didn't remember having such a bad time with things. Maybe she had lost her touch? Still, a raincheck would be nice.

Nicole took Alisha's glove and helped her up, pressing against the Brit. "You suuuuure? Eheh..." She said, pressing her face close and touching Alisha's cheek.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next