by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Libby 'Liberty' Vella vs. Karen Starring - A Riot of My Own

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Libby 'Liberty' Vella vs. Karen Starring - A Riot of My Own - Page 8 Empty Re: Libby 'Liberty' Vella vs. Karen Starring - A Riot of My Own

Post by acuyra Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:01 pm

Liberty had just started to make her  way out of the ring when caught Karen’s fallen form on the floor. She’d been in that same position more times than she wanted to count. Always sucked to throw your best at someone and still come up empty-handed.

With a huff and a solemn nod, Liberty walked back and extended her hand towards Karen. ”Hey,” A soft smile slipped along her face. ”Good match.”

Liberty was a rough, gruff, headbusting sort of girl, but that didn’t mean she couldn’t be sporting.

Back to top Go down

Libby 'Liberty' Vella vs. Karen Starring - A Riot of My Own - Page 8 Empty Re: Libby 'Liberty' Vella vs. Karen Starring - A Riot of My Own

Post by scorn53 Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:20 am

Unluckily for Karen, Liberty seemed to be that sort of 'bitch' after all, as the amazon was offered a handshake, with Liberty even coming back to the ring to do so. Pulling herself fully standing, one hand to her near crippled back, Karen brought out a hand, seemingly accepting the handshake, as she failed to make eye contact with her superior foe, eyes instead to the floor in a sorrowful look.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:12 am

Liberty’s brow furrowed when she saw the dejected, defeated, downtrodden look Kareb was sporting. She wasn't aware of the big girl’s record, but she could just imagine. - probably not her first loss, but the early ones were always the hardest to take. This would be a learning experience.

”Aw, don't be like that.” She gave Karen a sisterly pat on the shoulder. ”You and me rocked the house. Nothing to be ashamed off.”

The crowd agreed, giving them a hefty round of applause. Always good to see something clean in the ring. A bullshit-free match.

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:45 pm

Karen's eyes to the floor, she didn't quite make out what her victor had said to her. It didn't matter, whether it was a compliment or a insult, the big blonde would as always just take it as further boasting, as she simply sorrowfully looked at the ground.

Soon she'd look up however, as she found the ref girl partially coming between the two, before raising their connected hands-both girls hands raised as the crowd responded in mostly cheers. Karen's eyes still stayed floored, as a sense of anger came over her face as she was further 'mocked.'

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:56 pm

Karen’s quietness was a bit off-putting, especially considering how vocal she’d been throughout the match. She kept looking down, floored by the loss, and Liberty wasn’t sure what she could do to make it better…

...though, now that she thought about it, there was something she could try. It was a little corny, but it couldn’t hurt.

”Hey,” Liberty opened her arms. ”Hug it out?”

At worst, she’d take it as a joke. At best, it might actually cheer her up.

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:05 pm

Karen's eyes were almost stuck to the floor, before finally they raised, her opponent trying to get her attention as she released her hand.

Arms extended, it became apparent as to what Liberty was offering Karen before she spoke, and as she did, Karen's face turned to one of rage. Her hand slowly coming down to her side as Liberty released it, it instead shot up, gripping the wrist of her victor, before trying to pull Liberty close, then over her hip as the big blonde turned, roaring all the while!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:51 pm

The crowd was cheering, the people were behind them both,  and it looked like, for once, things could get a relatively happy ending. Liberty was already imagining the two of them going out after this, sharing a beer, trading life experiences. Pretty standard post match procedure.

There was a smile on her face, but it immediately turned to open-mouthed gawk, as she was sent flying through the air, nearly colliding with the referee as she came crashing down. The pain in her back had been abating a moment ago, but now it was back, worse than ever, and it wouldn’t be getting better anytime soon from the looks of things.

”What are you…” Liberty gritted her teeth and crawled forward, trying to grab the ropes to pull herself back up.

Last edited by acuya on Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:42 am

The crowd falling instantly silent, Liberty was lucky that the flip didn't slam her on one of the chairs yet again, landing instead clean on the mat. Karen would release instantly, stepping back, before rushing forward, aiming for a hard punt right into Liberty's ribs!

"Fucking...laugh at me...will you..." she'd mutter to herself, in between harsh breaths, as she paced next to her victor. Looking almost like a wild animal teeth bared and fuming, she'd soon bend over, reaching for a chair whilst hopefully her surprised foe stayed put.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:41 am

Sadly, this was hardly the first time Liberty had been assaulted after a match. However, there were a few key differences between this and the last time - it wasn’t a beatdown from her opponent, and her opponent wasn’t strong enough to lift Liberty off her feet. Those two facts made it considerably worse.

She gasped as the punt knocked the wind out of her gut, leaving her breathless on the floor. It hurt to move, but she tried to do it, anyway, as she began to roll under the ropes, looking to put some distance between her and the rampaging blonde. As much as she didn’t like the idea of running away, she liked the idea of getting her head caved in even less, and judging from the chair in Karen’s hand and the look on her face, that was likely to happen very soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:07 pm

Karen brought the chair close to Liberty's head, almost stroking her cheek with the end of the chair. "No, caving your skull in would be too simple.." she thought to herself. Licking her lips, she came up with a more 'likeable' idea, as she gave another punt to Liberty's waist to keep the girl motionless.

Bending down, she'd slide Liberty's arm inbetween the gap of the folded up steel chair. Then placing the chair on the floor, with Liberty's arm trapped inside, she'd give one final glare, right into her 'cocky' victors eyes. Almost flying off her feet, she'd aim to land with her full figure right on the chair, snapping it shut on Liberty's arm!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next