Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Paint me like one of your French girls!

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Paint me like one of your French girls! - Page 2 Empty Re: Paint me like one of your French girls!

Post by Deus001 Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:57 pm

John always made sure to have various things related to painting all ready in his car, just in case. Things like hot water bottles that had been used up sadly, to spare shirts in case of dropped paint. And special containers to keep paintings in and not smudge the contents of it, and of course there was the cushion. How could an aspiring artist not have one?

"Sure here you go, yeah you should keep the coat on. Really suits you Aimee by the way." John said with a smile. Now though it was time to get set up, after adjusting the canvas and easel the paints were then ready. And John had taken his seat, an angle that captured the car and the girl. All was in place.

"Right starting in 3, 2, 1...." John said and was underway, the first part was the car. The bel air, a gift from his Grandfather. So long as John didn't paint any stupid flame patterns on it. When painting though John often liked to make small talk, helped make things less awkward. So as he leaned out from his canvas to take a look at the scene before him John would ask "So Aimee, your a wrestler yeah? Things been going well in your win loss ratio thus far?"

Back to top Go down

Paint me like one of your French girls! - Page 2 Empty Re: Paint me like one of your French girls!

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:24 pm

As soon as all was ready, Aimee would remain in her pose while John began working on his new painting. It was a good thing she was able to keep her coat on or else she'll catch a cold by the time it's over. She took a few glances at him every once in a while just to see how he's doing and the fact that he's quite attractive.

When John asked about how she is doing as a wrestler, she responded, "Oui, so far. But as always eet eez difficult to maintain a good impression while fighting. For every win and every loss, ze fans always want to see us become better and push ourselves, you know?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:29 pm

Aimee wasn't the only one donning a coat, in this weather John always kept his trademark blue leather trenchcoat on. Complete with white stripes down the sides near the zippers, it made the young man a better painter he felt. As if he didn't keep the materials close they'd spill on the fine coat.

The French woman speaks of fans, and upon hearing this John couldn't help but give a chuckle. He looked at Aimee and then at his canvas and continued to work while he would say "Fans? Man.....You know in my matches with my tag partner there's always this pair of women who cosplay as us. Then there's the ones that try to get autographs from me, which is kinda why I chose this secluded spot. Mean I don't mind it, but still......"

Mr Carnaby smirked and then decided to add in "Then again the fact that me and my boss as a team are undefeated probably only makes matters worse, with fans come naysayers. Or critics, the bane of my kind everywhere~" the master of creation continued to work. This day was looking better and better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:32 pm

Aimee continued to maintain her pose while trying not to get any cramps or stiff and sleeping muscles. She was glad that she can have someone to talk to while this is being done, otherwise it would be terribly boring. And John can actually relate to how she is feeling. She couldn't help but giggle when he mentions the pair of woman who cosplay as them. Aimee guesses that there's hardly any rest for the famous. She was quite surprised though when John mentions another thing about himself. "Wait, you and your boss are a team? Wow, sounds like a lot of pressure to be put on you both, no?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:40 pm

John wasn't known for being a very talkative person in the eyes of the media, when the press were around it was usually Ryan who acted as the spokesperson. Which was fine in the eyes of the artist, which were currently moving to put Aimee in his POV and then back to the creation he was doing. If he was honest he was also checking her out, the artist did have an eye for beauty after all. John knew that France had some beautiful women too, he made sure to stay focused on his work. The better to help create something that Aimee could be proud of.

"Heh yeah it's pretty tough, moreso considering we're the tag champs of Tension. You get people calling you out, and all that. But I'm just like meh, set them up and knock them down. I've stated I'm not making any art while I'm holding a title, I just do it now mostly because it pleases me." John said, as time went on the artist would have managed to create the car.

A question popped up in John's mind, he didn't really know anything about his new friend here. Mr Carnaby leaned out to the side and would state "So Aimee, why don't you tell me a bit about yourself? Like something general if that's fine with you." the artist figured it'd make for a good question while he created her image.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:56 am

"I see," said Aimee as she was glad that John can hold his ground against naysayers who may criticize him and his boss and tag team partner. It's also great that he can have a secondary hobby when he's not fighting to be more at peace.

When asked to tell about herself, Aimee didn't quite know what to say and she blushed a little. She didn't necessarily want to give away any secret that might put their new friendship in danger. So she would say, "Oh, I'm just a simple girl. And I have always enjoyed watching wrestling on TV. Sometimes I do a bit of fighting myself to let off any steam after a long day's work."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:43 pm

As an artist by trade John had the habit of picking out key details, he was no detective but had the ability to pick up important things in sight. That little blush from Aimee was instantly picked up by the master of creation, it certainly wasn't the heat that had done that. And the smirk that John had grew ever so wider, into a near Cheshire like manner.

"A simple girl eh? Why Aimee with beauty such as yours that label is a discredit to yourself~" John playfully stated, he had a feeling there was more to it than the French woman was letting on. But the artist was not gonna press that any further, after all he'd only just met this gal. A painting might tell a thousand words, but that was all.

Still Aimee's comments on fighting to let off steam piqued the interest of John, as he proceeded to continue his work Mr Carnaby would state "Well there's a gym not too far from here, if you fancy it I'm up for maybe doing some wrestling after this. I'm far too used to tag teaming, so I'd love some one to one action." Aimee was now being drawn here. This was the important part, to capture the beauty that lay before John was paramount.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:24 pm

Aimee chuckled a bit through her blushing as she said, "Yeah, well, ozhers often say zat I am too modest nowadays." She didn't want to say much more after that. She can only hope that it can be forgotten from John's mind as he keeps on painting.

Then, John tells of a local gym that can't be too far off from where they are. He says he's up for a little one-on-one if she's up to it. How can she not pass that up? "Oui! I would love to! I hope zat you're almost done so I can see eet!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:15 pm

John was more or less wrapped up with the painting now, it was a small one with not to much to tell. Other than a beautiful girl sitting atop his car, this was created not with the intent to profit from. But rather this was made simply because John enjoyed doing it, what was there not to like? John smirked and worked silently for a few more minutes, even if this was just for fun Mr Carnaby still worked with no less fervour.

"Well can't rush perfection dearie but.....I'm pretty much done now. Why don't you take a few minutes to stretch out the kinks from sitting there, and come see it when your done?" John stated, he would stand up and do some light movements with his legs and arms as he tended to sit perfectly still aside from leaning in and out from his canvas.

The master of creation was aptly named, as the portrait of Aimee was well done. John did the hair colour the right shade, even taking the daylight into account with it reflecting off the car and Aimee as well. John would grin as he looked at it and go "Been too long since I did a portrait of someone who the heck of it, but I think my moves are just fine. What do you reckon Ms? Good?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:04 pm

When she got the word that John was finished, Aimee would follow his advice and start stretching out from her seated position. Her body had to reawaken itself with a few little pops and cracks here and there. But it was more troublesome to get your legs waken up after they stayed asleep for a while. Once she was ready, Aimee would get down from the car and walk over to John's position.

Aimee would look at the painting and her eyes grew wide in surprise. She had never seen someone John's age to get the little details of the car, the model, and the background so realistically. She would immediately hug him and exclaim, "Oooh! Eet's magnifique! I love eet! Merci, Monsieur!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next