by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 171 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 170 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Paint me like one of your French girls!

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Paint me like one of your French girls! - Page 5 Empty Re: Paint me like one of your French girls!

Post by Deus001 Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:44 pm

That little grunt of Aimee was a sign that John's hold was working, it sounded a little cute too. John's concentration had dropped a little as he spun around with her, probably because he was being a bit playful with this sexy French girl. Normally in matches John was focused on beating the enemy. This was a change of pace, didn't hurt that Aimee sported some nice clothing. Her hair and skin all felt very, very nice. A woman who knew how to do that impressed the artist.

Though Aimee's words brought the young man back to reality, the French woman used her arms to grab the noggin of the artist. And suddenly clonking him on the head with her own, John didn't expect her to do something like that. In response John yelped out and released his hold and staggered back a little.

The master of creation hissed a little and rubbed his attacked area with his left hand, that wasn't very nice. Aimee's comment had made John pause, maybe he should follow her advice. John sighed and then settled back into his stance. The artist tried to inch his way close, but before attempting to slide in towards Aimee and grab her nearest leg to try and get her down to the mat.

Back to top Go down

Paint me like one of your French girls! - Page 5 Empty Re: Paint me like one of your French girls!

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:36 pm

Although that headbutt dealt some damage to John's head, it also did the same for Aimee. She would groan a little as she rubbed her forehead a bit from the pain. She knew it was risky to do such a move in her tight situation, but it was worth it. As soon as she can refocus, Aimee would get back in her stance and keep a close eye on her opponent.

When John went in to slide close to her, she would attempt to jump over him before he can grab her. If this worked and if he's about to stand up, Aimee would also try to charge in and give John a drop kick to the body to knock him down.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:42 pm

John knew that as he moved in to the enemy it could be a little predictable, after all he was going right in front of Aimee. But he was confident that once he got a hold of the sexy French girl John would be able to apply another good hold, John always had one in mind. That said it had been too long since he'd done a one on one sort of affair, he was more used to having someone in his corner. Ready to lend aid.

Aimee's reaction to this was unexpected though, he slid in to get that leg. But she jumped over him, leaping over him like a nimble little cat escaping the dog's clutches. John's eyes went wide as he grasped nothing but thin air, and he promptly turned around and began to stand up.

And that was right what Aimee wanted, and John's chest got hit with a drop kick square and centre. The sudden blast jarred the young man, and he was sent falling and skidding back with one hand holding his hit area leaving him vulnerable for the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:22 pm

After giving the drop kick, Aimee would observe John's condition to determine her chances on another move. And at this moment, he looked vulnerable based on him holding his chest in pain. She quickly went over to him and tried to get him to lay on his stomach so she can sit on him. She wanted to ensure that he can't escape so easily.

If this worked, Aimee would also try to grab under John's chin and pull up for a camel clutch.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:56 pm

John was jarred by that sudden attack, Aimee was cat like in that dodge and dropkick. Didn't sit right with the young man, part of why he always preferred grapples was it let him keep the enemy close to him and try to dictate how things went. Getting hit like that just set the tempo off for the artist, made things harder.

Mr Carnaby was preparing to get back up and try to carry on, but Aimee was fast enough to make sure he was on his belly. It wasn't that bad actually, having a hot French girl sitting on his body. But something told the master of creation that he wasn't going to like whatever Aimee had in mind for him.

It was a camel clutch it seemed, John winced as he began to feel the pressure being applied to him. This wasn't good, the ring location certainly didn't benefit him. The first thing to do when put in a hold was to not panic, okay that was done. Now John attempted to steel himself, and move forward under Aimee in an effort to try and get to the ropes in front. That was the idea that the he had in mind at least.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:56 am

Aimee now had John right where she wanted him as she executed her submission. She would continue to pull up under his chin in the clutch as she wanted to ensure that her opponent feels it. Of course it wouldn't be long before John tries to move and make his way to the ropes. The French girl had to keep up the pressure to slow him down a bit. Once John grabs onto the ropes, she can release him.

During this, she couldn't help but admire his well trained body as he is still in the submission. Maybe if John can bring her down soon, she would experience how strong he truly is and not just in the bearhug.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:10 pm

John had learned that when he was put into holds there was sort of a checklist he followed, to try and ensure the best possible chance of escaping. First, don't panic. Only makes situation worse, try not to show the pain too. And get to the ropes, don't waste energy trying to power out when they are nearby. It wasn't fool proof, but John liked to think having the plan was important. It certainly paid off for him as he got better in the ring.

But damn Aimee was putting John through his paces with that camel clutch, trying to crank that chin nice and good. If he wasn't sparring with her John might have actually enjoyed having a nice girl like her there, but it was and the artist wanted to make the French girl earn it.

The pressure was present though but literal and figuratively, but thankfully John grabbed the rope. The artist made it, even in a spar there was general rules. Though John hoped Aimee abided by it, thankfully it seemed like she was going to relent. Thankfully, once she did Mr Carnaby would slowly stand up and lean on the ropes before taking a deep breath. Though he flashed a smile at Aimee to show he was still fine before saying "Not bad dearie, I'm not out just yet though...."

With that the artist would try to go once more at Aimee, John figured maybe something simple might be best. And when he thought simple, he thought wristlock. Left hand and maybe use that to his advantage, keep the lovely girl close to him the way he liked it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:37 am

Aimee would get off of John as soon as he was able to grab onto the rope in front of him. She would back off for a bit to let him recover and she chuckled a bit when he flashed a smile at her, saying that he wasn't done yet. And neither was Aimee as she prepared to go after him again.

When John came at her again, the French girl would go for a left punch to his face. But what she didn't know was that John had a plan for that. She was caught in the wrist lock and she couldn't help but fall to one knee from feeling the pressure. Trying to grab onto her targeted arm to lessen the pain, Aimee would say, "Nngh...are you going to break my wrist?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:43 pm

John loved countering attacks with a grapple, strikes morso. Because the enemy used the limbs for it, which equalled getting to whittle them down. Still the artist thanked his lucky stars he was able to catch Aimee when he did, getting into slugfests was never something he really enjoyed. Wasn't his style of playing, which usually panned out badly for him when he sparred against Lucy. Least till he got her.

Aimee's reaction to the wrist lock was a tad unexpected, maybe because she was caught mid move. Still with the French girl on one knee that might aid John further here, her words wasn't something John thought she'd say though. In response the artist frowned lightly, relenting just a little on his hold.

"Woah, farthest thing from my mind!" John stated, Aimee had nothing to worry about. Well aside from the pressure being put into her from the current hold, just then the young man had an idea that might put the French girl at ease. John would try to slink one of his arms under her held arm, and try to tickle her. Time to see if that skin was sensitive to some of that, John's features gave a rather cheeky grin as he attempted this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:56 am

Aimee was trying to lower the volume of her breathing for she didn't want to seem scared in front of John. But then, she received something that she least suspected from her opponent giving her the wrist lock. "Hey! Hahahaha! No fai-hahahaha-hair!" Aimee laughed out loud as she got tickled under her armpit. She tried to pull her arm away, but that only lightly increased more pain. She was laughing, but she had to find a way to get out before she gets weaker from this humiliating position.

Aimee then attempted to get herself closer to John in order to give him a punch to the stomach. If this worked and her arm is released, then she can grab him by the shoulders and fling him over to the turnbuckle.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next