by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Paint me like one of your French girls!

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Paint me like one of your French girls! - Page 6 Empty Re: Paint me like one of your French girls!

Post by Deus001 Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:05 pm

The laughter of Aimee was what John had intended, her earlier remark was somewhat worrying to John. He had been confident he wasn't putting that much pressure on her, but still it was nice to see her go into a little laughing fit. She looked cute doing so, not that she didn't already of course. John smirked as he watched Aimee squirm a little in response, she couldn't go too far though. That wrist lock was still on her of course.

But rather than try and pull away from John it seemed that the French woman was taking the smart route by going in close and hitting the artist in the gut, with what he had been doing John had been kinda sorta letting his guard down. Which meant he had let go of Aimee's arm, and the girl had promptly sent him to the corner.

"Ngh." John grunted out as his back hit the turnbuckle, a good thing that padding had been changed out. Still didn't help to fully stop feeling the stuff behind it though, the artist winced as he felt it. Mr Carnaby got punished here, and was left open for now.

Back to top Go down

Paint me like one of your French girls! - Page 6 Empty Re: Paint me like one of your French girls!

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:36 am

Aimee's quick thinking had worked and now she sent John's back against the corner with a thud. Her opponent was left there and is now open for attack. With a glimmer in her eyes, the French girl wanted to keep him there for a little more. So, she would attempt to rush forward and attempt to perform a shoulder tackle against John's body. If this worked, she would get his arms over the ropes to keep him for her next possible attack.

At least, Aimee can get to feel John's body a little more.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:42 pm

Okay this sudden shift was something John didn't like, one minute he's got a grip on Aimee and was working her over. The next she's chucked him over to the corner, perhaps it was because of how John was being more light hearted with the lovely Frenchwoman than he usually would be with folks in the ring. Was he regretting it? Maybe or maybe not, he was thinking that he ought to have his boss check the ring padding in the corners sometime.

Aimee went close to the artist, and in fact plowed into him. Which earned a heavy grunt from John as the air was knocked out of his sail as Aimee's lovely body connected and sandwhiched him with the iron ring corner and turnbuckles. Using the close proximity to her advantage John's arms got put over the ropes, John wasn't tied up but still it was gonna take more effort to get out of this situation. Still there was the consolation of getting a nice view of Aimee, always a plus in the artist's mind.

"Guh....hey Aimee, you got me there hehe." John said after taking a breath, he was wondering how he was gonna deal with this. Those arms was the key here, and something told Mr Carnaby Aimee wasn't going to stand there idly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:41 am

Aimee smiled at John as she said, "Sure did, so I hope you're ready for more." Now that she has gotten him tied up at the ropes (so to speak), it's time to follow up with some more strikes. To do so, she has to use the ropes to her advantage. So, the French girl would run to him again and try to climb up to the second rope.

If she is able to get there without John interrupting her, then she can start punching down on his face a few times before one more to send him slumping down against the corner.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:43 pm

Yeah John didn't like where this was going, stuck in the corner with no where to go. If he had gotten his arms free he could probably have grappled Aimee and turned things around, but the sudden moves combined with his guard having been lowered earlier meant it wasn't in his favour. The artist simply had to try and brace himself for what Aimee tried next, if it was a grapple or something John was certain he could handle that.

Nope, instead Aimee was proceeding to rain down some shots on the artist. Striking wasn't something John really liked, getting into slugfests just didn't suit his grappling style of battling. The master of creation played to what he was taught though, tried to keep his head down low and trying to get the arms freed to allow for an attack.

But John looked up and got clonked on the forehead, and he let out a loud grunt in response. From where he was it looked like there was little black dots in his vision, once Aimee got off John did indeed slump down in the corner. He was a little dazed at this point, he shook his head and rubbed the attacked area in an effort to soothe it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:00 pm

Aimee was really on a roll here as she landed those strikes successfully, making John see spots. While he was still dazed, she would try to grab him by the legs and quickly pull him over to the center of the ring. She needed to ensure that he won't get a rope break for this next move. If this worked, the French girl would try to grab one of his arms and lay down to let her legs cross his body and pin him down while working that arm.

The armbar is a more technical hold, but it is effective when done right and might perhaps earn Aimee the win.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:14 pm

John knew that nothing was really injured or anything, nothing that couldn't be sorted with an icepack or a good night's rest. Still hurt though, John was perhaps a bit too light hearted with this occasion. Though Aimee was certainly a delightful young woman, nimble too. All nice pluses in the artist's book, a sketchbook at least. Still he'd have preferred if he wasn't getting battered right now.

The French girl suddenly pulled John's legs out from under him, the sudden kneejerk reaction knocked him back to his senses. Still though he waited for the minute, taking the chance to catch his breath and get away from the turnbuckle. But Aimee went and grabbed hold of John's arm, and he had an inkling for what it was. Even in his semi-dazed state he could tell what she was thinking.

"Woah woah easy! H-Hey I need both my arms to drive us back later! Maybe something else?" John said wasting no time in tapping Aimee's leg, armbars could be dangerous. He knew that first hand, and no way was he going to risk the limb on a simple spar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:51 pm

Aimee managed to get John in the armbar and intended to apply as much pressure as she could to show her skill in this hold. However, she was quite surprised when John tapped out on her leg within a few moments and suggested she tried something else. This left Aimee confused as she released John and asked, "Somezhing else? Like what?"

She kept an eye on him and his body to ensure that she can defend herself for any sneak attacks.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:30 pm

John had been quite worried there, if it was an actual match John would have tried to tough out the armbar that he had been held in. But this had just been a sparring match, no reward for trying to risk it in his mind. Though perhaps in his haste to get away from the hold he hadn't been thinking things through when Aimee asked him what he meant by trying something else.

"Eh? Erm, I dunno....Just I think the armbar's gonna be a bit much know what I mean? But hey Aimee, you got me there though. Nice moves! You got it all, the looks and the skills!" John said, when the French girl released him he was on his knees as he briefly rubbed his attacked arm while giving her a smile. He meant it there.

The artist noticed that she was keeping an eye on him, and he had to admit he was doing the same. Not because of in case of sneak attacks, but because of her outfit. And her body shone brightly in the light, John could see the sweat shine off of her skin. It was really pleasant.

"Well I tapped out so you've won, is there anything you'd like from me? I wouldn't mind painting you, but I already did that. Heh." John stated with a chuckle to Aimee, he didn't mind losing here. The belts hadn't been on the line or anything like that, it was pretty fun too considering Aimee was cute too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:26 am

Now, Aimee was even more confused. John tapped out on her leg suggesting she does something else and the next, he's telling her that she's won. This was a pretty awkward moment. But seeing John chuckle and smile, Aimee would do the same as she said, "Heheheh! Well, I definitely enjoyed our sparring. I really like how you pulled off some of zhose great moves on me!"

When John asked if there's anything she would like from her, Aimee would add, "Hmm, oui, you already painted me, didn't you?" She took a moment to think before having an idea. "Say, do you have any ozher plans today?""

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next