by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 169 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 168 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Paint me like one of your French girls!

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Paint me like one of your French girls! - Page 9 Empty Re: Paint me like one of your French girls!

Post by Deus001 Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:28 pm

John was considering if he might be doing this down the line, sure the artist was living the high life and all that. But what about when the bubble burst? He'd probably still be doing what he did yeah, everyone in wrestling had their rises and falls. Mr Carnaby saw himself being on the up even when he and his boss lost the belts, after all they were rich and young.

Once the meal was over Aimee inquired as to if they should have dessert or not, he wondered on this. John was a bit full after his lush meal, but still the idea sounded appealing. Something nice and fancy, when it came to dessert Mr Carnaby was a vanilla man. That said though....

"Heh sure why not? It'll be on me~" John said with a smirk after dapping his lips with the napkin. He motioned for a waiter to approach the artist and the French girl, once he neared the master of creation would state "I will have 4 scoops of Mochi ice cream, strawberry flavoured. What will you have my dear?" John turned his head to Aimee, the flavour he chose a nice reference to her hair.

Back to top Go down

Paint me like one of your French girls! - Page 9 Empty Re: Paint me like one of your French girls!

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:06 am

When John ordered his mochi ice cream to be strawberry-flavored, Aimee couldn't help but giggle at the fact that he chose that in reference to her hair. She would brush it back with her fingers as she blushed in knowing how cute that was. Aimee then turned to the waiter and said, "I would like to have 4 scoops of vanilla sil vous plait."

She couldn't wait to try the ice cream here. After all, the dessert should be the one thing that ties the whole meal together for it would be the last remembrance of that entirely.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:29 pm

John clocked what Aimee did there, the little brush of the hair. Drawing on what he had learned the artist made sure that the guest was happy, and adding in a little bit of humour was always a good way to go about it. This wasn't some formal event though, granted the location was fancy but John was dressed how he'd usually be.

Mr Carnaby smirked and crossed his legs under the table while leaning forward, there wasn't that many people in the place and plus considering John's known name here preferential treatment was in effect. And sure enough desert was served, the artist gave a little chuckle and said "Well that was quick, shall we?"

With that John nodded and began to have his desert, he had to admit Japan could have some rather odd sweets. But they certain were delightful, so simple but different from what he had been used to back home. After it John coughed politely before setting his spoon down and saying "Well made to be sure, Aimee let's have a few minutes rest and then I will pay the bill. It's been a good evening thus far right? Would you like to go anywhere else after this?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:05 am

With a nod of her head, Aimee picked up her spoon and said, "Oui! Let's shall!" She would take a small spoonful and slowly took it in her mouth. She would hum in delight as she felt the ice cream was delicious. She took a good apoonful at a time to savor the vanilla flavor just as John is savorinf his.

By the time they were done, Aimee would nod to John's suggestion as she said, "Agreed, merci." When asked where she would like to go next, she would respond, "Hmm...I don't know for sure, John. Do you suggest anyzhing?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:26 pm

So it seemed Aimee wasn't certain on where to go from here, funny considering that John as per her request took her out after their spar. But still it was much better than having dinner with Lucy, that girl got her kicks out of trying to rile up the artist. Half the time he felt less like a right hand man and more like a babysitter, though thankfully Aimee was far less of a prankster than Ms Grange. Made the time spent that much more enjoyable.

The artist paid the bell to the waiter, and as usual tipped generously. Which was part of the reason why he was well liked here, the waiter then picked up the plates and departed. John then motioned with his head to Aimee and said "Well let's get outside." John got out his chair and put on his trenchcoat and tucked the chair back in.

After opening the door first for Aimee and exiting the establishment John would cough politely as he leaned on his car, and the young man would then state in a calming tone "Say Aimee, earlier when we talked you seemed kinda worried about something. If you want to talk about it now I'm all ears, and take your time." John knew that there was an event or something that bothered Aimee in her past, and the artist believed in easing one's burden by offering to know of it. He was not only Ryan and Lucy's right hand man, he was also their confidant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:21 am

Aimee smiled when John tipped generously to the waiter. Based on his title, he must've earned a lot to both pay and tip for his meals. When he motioned his head to her, the French girl would nod to him and said, "Oui! Merci again, Monsieur John."

The two headed out of the restaurant and began to walk over to the car. John would then ask again about what she was about to tell him earlier The reason why she got into this business. Aimee took some deep breaths to calm herself down before saying, "Well, eet eez hard to explain, but...I soon found someone. We fell een love...we dated...and we were about to get married. But when zat day finally came...I saw zat he wasn't as loyal to his love for me zhan I zhought." And that was only half of it.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:02 pm

John was wondering about Aimee, something happened to her. He knew that much, then again he'd only met her today. But it had been bothering her, the artist had learned enough from his keen attention to detail. And John knew something else, keeping it bottled didn't do you much good in the long run. Course he'd only listen if Aimee wanted to have him hear her out, it was all about respect.

So Mr Carnaby felt a great amount of respect for the French girl when she made the choice, to tell the artist about what ailed her. He waited calmly, and knew better than to stare at Aimee as she spoke. Lest he end up making her uncomfortable and have her bring that wall back up, his ears had risen though to show he was paying keen attention with a neutral expression.

When Aimee was finished speaking John gave a small sigh before turning to look at Aimee with a consoling expression now. "Burned at the altar huh? Damn, Aimee I can't imagine what that must have been like as I've not been in a similar situation. An important day of your life, and it all went wrong." John said with a shake of the head. Just wasn't right.

But the artist went on however with "But Aimee, there's something to take from it though. At least you learned what the guy was like before you went over the threshold, imagine if you'd found out after you tied the knot? The guy would have just made things worse for you down the years, and you wouldn't deserve that. Nobody would." John felt that he wasn't saying anything that Aimee hadn't already been told, but he was speaking his mind here with this matter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:19 pm

Aimee nodded to John in understanding his point. He is right when he says that her life would've been much worse if she was still married to a backstabber like that. Then she said, "But zat wasn't all. At that moment of his betrayal, I didn't feel the same...nor thought ze same anymore. I felt zat...no ozher man would love me truly...and I was afraid zat...zat...I would never find my true prince!"

Aimee couldn't hold it any longer and she began to cry softly into her hands. She sniffed and choked as those memories still sadden her to this day. "I was then put into therapy een hopes of relieving me of my sorrows. It was some time later zat my life suddenly changed..."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:15 pm

Okay John was worried this would have happened, he knew that getting to hear about this might make Aimee uncomfortable. That was why he left it to her as to if she'd talk bout it or not, though perhaps that was harder than John might have guessed. After all that was supposed to have been one of the best days of anyone's life, what if John had won those tag belts with his boss only to have them instantly taken away due to a technicality? Didn't bare thinking about. It was clear though that what happened to Aimee really left her shaken up.

And now Aimee was crying, John gave a little wince and bit his lower lip. "Awww hey, no, no. Here...." the artist said as he went into one of the inside pockets of his coat and took out a small packet of tissues for the French girl. Lucy once complimented John for being able to carry so many things in those folds, it had been a request of his from when he had it made for him.

After offering the tissues to Aimee John would put a comforting hand on her left shoulder, the young man would then say "Well look Aimee I.....Uhm...." John paused, he knew that what he said would be crucial. The artist then said "I appreciate that you are willing to talk to me about this, and if you want to stop then I'll understand. Look why don't we get going, I'll take you home." Mr Carnaby felt that maybe where they were talking was just a little bit too public. There wasn't anyone walking down the street but still.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:07 am

"Merci," said Aimee as she gratefully accepted the tissues from John. She would dab her eyes of her tears and softly blow her nose before keeping it to throw away in the trash. She would feel the young man's hand on her shoulder and she looked to him to see what he has to say about all this. Surely he must be shocked, but his next few sentences made the French girl feel comfort in knowing someone understands.

With a sniff, she would nod and say, "Oui...merci, John." She would make her way to the car and was willing to join John so he can help her get home.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next