by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Gabbie Desjardin Vs. Violet Clarkson

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Gabbie Desjardin Vs. Violet Clarkson - Page 3 Empty Re: Gabbie Desjardin Vs. Violet Clarkson

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:45 am

Gabbie coughed ans sputtered as Vi grabbed her and forced her to crawl across the ring. It was humiliating, but she couldn't do much else. She grunted as she was shoved into the turnbuckle and shook her head as her arms flopped over the bottom ropes.

"NNnngh!"

When Vi cruelly forced her knee into her neck and chest, Gabbie tried to shove with all of her might as Vi's full weight crushed her collar. "Nnngh!" She glared at Vi, hissing through her clenched teeth as she shook her head. her cheeks reddened from exertion as she tried to push the knee off to the side but with the hold on the ropes, that was proving quite difficult. At least, as the ref approached, she knew she only had to suffer through it for a few seconds.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Gabbie Desjardin Vs. Violet Clarkson - Page 3 Empty Re: Gabbie Desjardin Vs. Violet Clarkson

Post by TaliZorah Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:53 am

Vi held the knee up against Gabbie right up until the ref counted to four before letting go.  The canadian squirmed and flailed in pain, and the british woman couldn't help but smile.  The little brat had such confidence a second ago.  Now she was literally against the ropes.

And then Vi suddenly frowned when she noticed the gloves Gabbie was wearing.  She put her boot to her hand, pinning it to the ground and once more using the ropes for leverage.  "What the blimey are these?" she asked angrily while the ref once again counted up to disqualify her.  "That doesn't look like the syrup tree flag to me!"

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:12 am

Gabbie shook out her head as Vi stepped away. She rubbed her chest and neck with one hand and then glared up at Vi just as she pinned her hand down again. This time she held in a yelp. The pressure hurt, but it was nothing compared to the last two attacks.

Gabbie scoffed. "It's a Union Jack, idiot." She said distastefully. "You sure sound like you should know what it is with that funny accent." Gabbie smiled a bit. Her own Torontonian accent was pretty thick. Not as bad as her sister's, but it was quite recognizable. Having enough of the chit chat and not wanting to wait for the referee, Gabbie pulled her leg up to try and press it against Vi's thigh and shove the blonde away from her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:28 pm

"I get that much you little wanker," the blonde twisted her foot, annoyed by the Canadians comeback. "But why's a Canuck like you sporting it, ey?" Vi asked, clearly offended that she was appropriating the colors she identified with. But the combination of the ref and Gabbie pried the blonde off. She stumbled a few feet away, her arms back up in the fighting stance. She looked over at Gabbie, a small amount of anger in her eyes. "Get up!" she demanded. "So I can make you sorry for wearing those."

Although there was bitterness in Vi's voice, it didn't sound any more violent than before. She just looked like she was rationalizing her earlier words and actions in hindsight. "And you'll forgive me afterwards when I take those from you."

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:18 am

Gabbie huffed as she managed to get Vi away from her. She shook her head and her hand and scowled at the blonde Brit as she made her exclamation.

"Like hell you're taking them! My friend gave me these!"

Gabbie pulled herself to her feet and put her palms up near her head, showing off the Union Jack to Vi and not closing her fists. "Some Brit's aren't so bad." She said, narrowing her eyes as she rushed from her corner and tried to snap a swift kick into Vi's shin, her palms still open.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:09 am

"Introduce us afterwards so I can give her a nice beatdown," Vi offered as a rebuttal while shaking her head. Not the cleverest of things to say, but it was hard to think on her feet while still being literally quick on her feet as Gabbie charged. The open palm stance thing threw her off at first, but she stayed reflexive and partially dodged the blow so it only glanced her.

She retaliated with a mid kick of her own aimed at Gabbie's midsection. She knew she could outkick the little Canadian anyday, and wasn't going to shy away from the challenge.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:23 am

Gabbie turned her body so the kick snapped into her side, curling into her lower back, just above her hip. She hissed, but the impact was much more like a smack than a kick and sounded much worse than it was.

With her foot already planted, she lifted up the leg that was now closest to Vi and shot a straight kick right at the blonde Brit's stomach.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:33 am

Vi saw the way Gabbie's body absorbed the kick and for a full half second thought she'd be able to press on her advantage. She knew, after all, that she was better than this union jack wearing nobody. She took another step forward, pulling an arm up in form to send a more powerful body kick with her opposite leg.

And opened herself up to the Canadian's rough kick. She coughed and backpedaled to gain a second of breathing room, both arms in protecting her body from further attacks as she regained her composure.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:37 am

Gabbie charged forward, clearing the distance she needed with speedy precision and locked herself into a spot to snap a round house kick aimed right at Vi's head while the girl cradled her stomach. She knew she wasn't the biggest or strongest girl in the AFW but she never doubted for a second that she could end any fight with one well placed kick.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:46 am

Vi's vision wasn't blocked by her hands or her arrogance this time, and saw Gabbie's kick as it came. The Canadian was quick and small, but her kicks were those of a larger person. And instantly Vi decided this was not the way she wanted to fight this match after all. At least not while the balance was even.

She ducked underneath the kick, and then charged right at the woman to try and roughly tackle her to the ground in a half-strength spear like motion. The brit knew Gabbie's could only kick so hard when they were both grounded like they ended up being. She wrestled with her, trying to climb atop as if the two kickboxers were suddenly MMA brawlers.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next