by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 177 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 177 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Gabbie Desjardin Vs. Violet Clarkson

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Gabbie Desjardin Vs. Violet Clarkson - Page 4 Empty Re: Gabbie Desjardin Vs. Violet Clarkson

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:10 am

Gabbie cursed as her kick sailed over Vi's head. It left her vulnerable, but if it were a kick boxing match, she would be ok. Unfortunately, Vi finally decided that it was time to wrestle again and she was brought down hard onto her back with Vi on top of her.

Gabbie grunted but at least her hands were still free. She wasn't totally uncomfortable in this position, but every time she had been in this spot, it was when she was sparring with her sister, and that usually meant she would be tapping soon after.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Gabbie Desjardin Vs. Violet Clarkson - Page 4 Empty Re: Gabbie Desjardin Vs. Violet Clarkson

Post by TaliZorah Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:37 am

The pig-tailed blonde wrestled control of Gabbie's right leg. She leaned up just enough to wrap her own legs around it, crossing them and falling back down to the mat in a leglock. She pulled back and down on Gabbie's leg with a firm grip on her ankle while pushing off of her with her own legs.

Now their little kick exchange stalled, Vi wanted to target the girl's legs. If she did enough damage, she wouldn't have to worry about the other blonde using them so effectively. At the very least afterward, she'd be able to do the kicking instead, and she was happy at the thought of that.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:49 am

"Sh-!"

Gabbie's eyes widened as Vi went low instead of high. Secured in the legbar, the Canadian grunted and grimaced and rocked herself back and forth, trying to be able to escape it without hurting her leg too badly. She knew exactly what Vi was doing and it was smart.

Gabbie pushed her palms into the the mats and pulled her free leg back. She had no problem trying to go to the ropes if she needed to, but wasn't just going to crawl there like and idiot while Vi got free reign on wrecking her leg either. She shot her free leg out, trying to jam it into the heel of the Brit and loosen the hold. Not only that, but maybe the jarring impact might send some pain back into Vi's knee.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:49 am

"Come on, just make it easy on yourself," Vi growled through Gabbie's struggling. She tried to shift her leg away from the kicks so they weren't direct but it wasn't like getting kicked in the heel was something she was use to.

Vi held onto the submission hold as long as she could but one of the kicks hit hard enough that her knee locked up and she had to let go. She grabbed it in pain and rolled over, awkwardly crawling to the nearby ropes to pull herself back up to her feet. Her knee was throbbing, but she had every intention of walking it off.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:39 am

Gabbie rolled in the opposite direction and got herself to another corner, away from Vi. She used the ropes to help her up and tested her leg. She could walk without limping but it definitely throbbed.

However, as she looked over her shoulder back at Vi, she was glad to see that her British counterpart at least had to struggle in her own way. She desperately wanted to say something snide back to the girl who had been taunting her almost the whole match so far, but she swallowed her tongue and took the time she had to test her leg, throwing a kick in the air with that foot planted just to make sure. If she could keep Vi away from it, she might be ok.

Once she was ready, she slapped her gloves together and marched back towards the Brit with her guard up.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:12 pm

The Brit looked across the ring at Gabbie as she raised her guard again. Back into her fighting stance. Vi did the same but she wasn't as eager to resume their little spar just yet. The Canadian wasn't limping, and she needed to fix that. "What's the matter? Not really into wrestling? This IS a wrestling match, just letting you know."

The cocky Brit grinned and closed the gap with Gabbie. When they were in arms reach, she threw a couple jabs and light kick aimed at the knee of same leg. Not powerful blows, just lightweight ones so she could stay on her feet. She was wary of throwing herself into power moves with Gabbie still fresh.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:31 am

"Then wrestle me." Gabbie barked, staring down the Brit. She dipped past the soft jabs easily but when she pulled back to avoid the kick, she was just a fraction off and it clipped her.

Gabbie hissed, but showed no more signs of  discomfort as she came back and aimed a flurry of punches at Vi's face. They were sharp and crisp and much more threatening than Vi's testing jabs. Gabbie was trying to keep close but she was also trying to catch Vi with a punch flush.

If Vi's pride was foolish enough NOT to wrestle Gabbie then the Canadian would  put her down.

Last edited by Tatyina on Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:38 pm

Gabbie's retaliation was expected by the Brit, who dodged the tenacious fury. Mostly. One jab which came after Vi thought they were done hit her square in the jaw, nearly staggering her. She had just opened her mouth to mock the Canadian when the blow struck, making her look foolish.

And worse it made her bite her tongue hard. Through the pain, Vi grabbed Gabbie's risk with both hands, preventing her from backing away. She brought the girl's arm up, twisting it as she ducked underneath. Already Vi could taste blood in her mouth, and she suddenly became insecure about others seeing it as well. Not that they could.

"I'll break ya fucking arm off," she spat as she twisted her arm.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:57 am

Gabbie enjoyed the feeling of hitting Vi with a solid punch to the jaw. Connecting with a punch was always satisfying but against the Brit, it just felt even better. She had no intention of stopping either, even as Vi seemed to stagger, maybe especially so, but before she could set up another flurry her arm was grabbed tightly and twisted.

All of Gabbie's momentum was halted as she bent over and hissed from the pain in her constricted arm. "Hnnnnngh!"

Gabbie turned her head to check where Vi was. She didn't seem to have a full hammerlock on, instead, choosing to hold Gabbie out at arm's length. The Canadian felt good about that too. Seemed like Vi was more interested in proving a point than anything else.

Gabbie planted the foot that was opposite of the side Vi was holding and then lifted up her other leg and snapped it sideways at the blonde's knee, hoping to really put Vi in a bad spot with a brutal sidekick like that.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:05 pm

Vi grit her teeth together as she twisted Gabbie's arm, seemingly with every intention to carry out her statement. But the Canadian had plenty to counter the move with. Gabbie's kick struck her bad knee with great force. Vi groaned in pain, more out of the shock of it than the actual pain.

Somehow, she held onto Gabbie's wrist, and at least for the moment seemed perfectly alright. She brought up the arm again to twist it further; and flip Gabbie over front-ways to the ground in doing so.

After, though, she released the arm and fell to her un-hit knee, holding herself up with her opposite hand as she held her kicked knee up. It hurt, that was for sure, but it seemed to be bending just fine. It took her a moment, and she imagined Gabbie would be just fine and back on her feet by the time Vi forced herself up on the bad knee with a glare. She raised her arms up defensively, not saying a word and unwilling to push offensively without steady footing.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next