by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 10:02 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:56 pm

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bare

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Carry That Weight

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Carry That Weight Empty Carry That Weight

Post by Tatyina Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:05 pm

With his wife, Taylor, up in Tokyo for the evening, Johnny found himself down in Kyoto hanging around the Tension gym. He was in a weightlifting mood. It was a mood he was often in, but he needed a spotter and with no one at the house, he decided to hit up Tension to see if he could find any dudes to spot him.

Ever since the King match, he decided to take a bit of a break, but now he was ready to get back into full force and not only gear up for a match, but get back into the groove of weightlifting. He knew he wasn't the biggest guy in the league, but he definitely felt he was one of the most fit and definitely the strongest around for his size. After taking on one of the biggest and strongest wrestlers bar none in Killer King, Johnny was eager to see if he could break his personal best as far as benching went.

He had gotten to the arena on a event night and so most of the gym seemed to be cleared out. Everyone was either IN a match, or WATCHING a match and anyone else was probably just looking forward to a day off or needed around the set. Johnny was free and clear, but also seemed to be lacking a spotter of any kind.

Not one to let that get him down, he hopped onto an exercise machine and slowly pedaled away while he watched the dark matches on Tension's closed circuit television. He was dressed in some tight fitting workout shorts, a pair of sneakers and some white ankle socks. His spiky silver hair remained perfectly askew even as a thin sheet of sweat began to coat his large, and extremely defined muscles. Johnny wasn't really a show off or braggart, but when it came to his body, he definitely knew he had a killer bod and he certainly wasn't opposed to people just having to look it over if they came into the gym.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Carry That Weight Empty Re: Carry That Weight

Post by TheRacker Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:34 am

It was another boring day. Juni was chilling in her appartment and wasting nice afternoon with reading a book. She was quite absent from the ring lately, which only gave her more time for one of her favourite activities - visiting a fitness and work on her body. There will always be someone who is stronger than she is; someone in front of her that she'll be able to beat only with working and training harder.

And today there wasn't any difference. She closed the book and same as every day, head in car and drive toward fitness. She was using the one in afw complex, since it was free for wrestlers and you can always meet someone interesting in there. Once arriving at the venue, Juni stoped in locker room first to change her clothes. She removed her casual clothes to put on wrestling tights and sports bra. Last thing she did was to do her hair in pony tail and she was ready for some workout.

Juni start observing if there is any known person when she walked around the fitness. There were few guys and girl every now and then, but generally looking it was pretty empty today. "Good, at least there is less chances to deal with chauvinistic macho guy today." She thought to herself, since guys putting her down just because she's a female was one of the things she hated the most.

Since gym was pretty empty, Juni didn't have much problems with getting free space to train. She went on near treadmill to do some running for warm up. She set it up on slow speed, which will gradually increase. When Juni start runing she didn't pay much attention around the gym. She was just staring in window on the other side of the room and minding her own business.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:35 pm

Since there wasn't many people in the Tension gym that evening, when Juni came in, Johnny naturally looked up. Another chick was coming in and Johnny was cool with that. He was going to just go back to watching matches but as his eyes fell down the blonde's form, he found himself staring a bit longer than was needed for a cursory glance.

"Whoa."

Johnny couldn't help but look. There were tons of crazy hot girls in the AFW, and while Johnny appreciated a good body as much as any other red blooded male, he always felt like there was no competition between them and his wife. She was a sexy blonde with a feisty attitude and a heart of gold. Not to mention, she was pretty solidly built too. Though she wasn't quite as shredded as Johnny, her abs were some of the tightest in the league and were pretty well defined. Muscles were a turn on to him and Taylor had them for sure.

However, as Juni strolled in, Johnny found that her definition was superb. She had large bulging muscles that even matched his own. She wasn't just a work out warrior, Johnny presumed, but a real lifting aficionado as well. She was jacked and Johnny was instantly intrigued.

The silver haired dude slowed his pedaling to a stop and hopped off his bike. Juni was hitting the treadmill and Johnny made his way over to another one next to her. "Yo, dude." He said with a smile. "Mind if I tread with you?" He asked, slinging his towel over the front of the machine as he hopped on and started it up to a slow walk at first. "I know there aren't many people in here right now so I hope you don't mind the company and junk. My name's Johnny, by the way." He added, a little shyly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:20 pm

Juni was increasing the pace of running and keep on staring in distant window. She turned around and saw one guy leaving the bike, but before she could see that he's actually headed toward her blonde was back to staring in her window. That was standard procedure in gym and Juni didn't really bother or care how others do their workout.

It was couple of seconds later when same guy interupted her training. "Go ahead." She looked at him and gave him a smile before continuing. "My name is Juni. Nice to meet you. It's pretty empty and quite boring in the gym today." She proceeded with running, since treadmill was getting faster and faster, but she was keeping one of her eyes on his biceps.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:29 pm

Johnny grinned wider as he received a warm welcome from Juni. He checked the speed she was running at and bumped his own treadmill up to a pace that was just a little faster. "Yeah, man, it's cool." He replied. "I usually just work out at home. We got pretty sweet equipment there too, but I felt like droppin by the gym and junk. I like to see who's around, ya know?" He asked the blonde.

While she had been eyeing him, he, too was trying to get a look over her body, though it was hard to not make it look like he was ogling her. She was very attractive muscles aside, but Johnny was concerned with her build.

"I haven't really seen you around. Are you pretty new?" He asked. He smiled. "But, I don't really get to the gym like I said." He chuckled a bit nervously and blushed. "But, hey, man, I do watch the show and I haven't really seen you on there either!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:00 pm

"Oh, that's wonderfull. I have small apartment, so can't work from home. But it's still pretty nice in here." Juni noticed that Johnny suddenly increased the tempo of his treadmill and she got a feeling that he began competing with her. Either this or he was getting more confidence after initial shy approach and start showing off. "I know, i know. You never know if you'll meet any familiar face or perhaps new friend in gym."

While watching his biceps, Juni noticed that Johnny start looking at her body as well. Lot of guys think that muscles look ugly on females, but maybe Johnny wasn't one of them. "Do you like what you see?" Juni let him know that she saw how he's checking her body and increased a tempo on her own treadmill, so she was the faster one.

"I'm quite new in here indeed and had only two matches so far. Debut was pretty easy win and in second fight i demolished opponent's face." She winked to him with an evil grin."But yeah, i didn't have too many fights, so i'm spending lot of my spare time here in gym."

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:47 pm

"Yeah, this place is sweet, man. They got the best shit I've seen. Like, I got a pretty big place just so I could have a pretty big workout space. Once you start gettin into it, I'm sure you'll get some money to get your own shit too." If she was as into it as much as he was, then he figured she'd want her own equipment.

Johnny blushed when he was caught checking out Juni. He then pushed the speed past her setting and gave her a big grin, letting her know he was competing with her now. He was now at a full jog.

"Hell, yeah, dude!" Johnny said, nodding to Juni. "You're jacked as fuck, dude. I never see chicks so ripped. I think it's fuckin awesome." He gave the blonde a thumbs up. "I love hittin the bench, man. That's really why I came here but there wasn't anyone around so I just hit a bike."

"What do you press? I can do three hundred pretty consistent, man. Like, I can rep that shit pretty hard."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:09 pm

"Yeah, we'll see how things will go over time. While it would be awesome to have stuff for my own, i'm pretty happy that i got a place to train and work out. You know, taking small steps at the beggining."

Juni expected that Johnny will get little embaresed when she spoted him checking her out. And blush gave him away and it was very hard not to notice that. "What's that blush? Is this a ye.." Before she could even finish asking, Johnny continued and it turned out that the blush was only temporary thing. He wasn't that shy afterall, probably they just had to get to know eachother bit better.

"Thanks man, i appreciate the compliments. It's quite rare thing to hear. You know how it is, many guys hate muscular females." She speed up as well, decided that Johnny won't win this show-off between both wrestlers.

"Now you're showing off." She said, but couldn't hid expresion that she was really impressed with a number. "I'm at around 230 pounds."

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:10 pm

"Cool, man! Sounds like you got a good head on your shoulders." Johnny encouraged. "I'm sure you'll do great!"

He watched her speed up and shook his head. He pushed it up again but he knew that this wasn't going to end well as he was now almost up to a full run. "Dude, hah... like, it's all good and junk!" He said. "I totally dig strong chicks man and I can just look at you and know you're pretty strong. I ain't gotta go trying ta figure it out and junk." He said and grabbed onto the railing to stabilize himself.

"Plus, you look like a woman, not a fuckin girl, and that's pretty awesome. I think you're pretty fuckin hot, man." Johnny said. It wasn't a big deal to him to say something like that. Johnny was never one to keep his thoughts to himself. He was saying it for Juni's sake anyway, since she seemed to imply that there were some guys out there who gave her grief for having such an awesome body. He was definitely going to encourage her to flaunt her stuff and as much as he might have liked Juni's physique, there was only one woman for him. "But, shit, man! Hah, hah..."

"Only two-thirty?! Damn, I bet you're sellin yourself short. You look almost as shredded as me. I bet you could jack up at least two forty with pretty consistent reps! Hah... hah..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:30 am

"Yeah, i'm sure i'll do fine as well." Although Juni wasn't too concerned about her futere here, it was pretty nice feeling to hear simmilar thoughts from other persons around here.

"You know, since you seem to be nice guy i think it's fair to warn you if you want to compete against me." Juni increased the tempo so she was going faster than Johnny. "I like to resort on cheap and dirty tricks to achieve victory." And saying that, Juni took her water bottle and squeeze it to spray some water to his face.

"Thanks a lot, i really appreciate nice words." Beating others in ring is definitely nice reward for workout, but hearing such a nice words was good boost for her confidence. "But speaking of well build bodies. Just check yourself. Man, you have amazing muscles." And once mentioning it, she couldn't resist to take another peek to his body.

"Well maybe i could. To be honest, it's been a while since i tried to lift more than two thirty."

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next