by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Fanboy vs The Wrestler (for Winner3)

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Fanboy vs The Wrestler (for Winner3) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fanboy vs The Wrestler (for Winner3)

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:08 am

Dave nodded, "Ok then. Do you want to set any wagers up before the match? Usually people around here like to set a wager system. What do you want if you win?"

The Fanboy vs The Wrestler (for Winner3) - Page 2 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

The Fanboy vs The Wrestler (for Winner3) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fanboy vs The Wrestler (for Winner3)

Post by Winner3 Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:12 am

"Oh cool! Wagers are an integral concept in pro wrestling!" Shido answered as he pulled out a small notebook. "I'd like your autograph, sir! Er..if I win, of course!...and you?"

The Fanboy vs The Wrestler (for Winner3) - Page 2 RoNDaIThe Fanboy vs The Wrestler (for Winner3) - Page 2 RXleMMpThe Fanboy vs The Wrestler (for Winner3) - Page 2 PNIUArHThe Fanboy vs The Wrestler (for Winner3) - Page 2 PceFPw4
The Fanboy vs The Wrestler (for Winner3) - Page 2 V4UEFd
The Fanboy vs The Wrestler (for Winner3) - Page 2 IgQk2vThe Fanboy vs The Wrestler (for Winner3) - Page 2 PP89dH8The Fanboy vs The Wrestler (for Winner3) - Page 2 ZoIhtGgThe Fanboy vs The Wrestler (for Winner3) - Page 2 C8s1fSThe Fanboy vs The Wrestler (for Winner3) - Page 2 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:15 am

"Autograph? That's easy enough. Sure!" Dave agreed with a smirk, "I'll keep my wager a secret, until I win of course."

Giving Shido a teasing wink, Dave slid into the ring, choosing to remain shirtless for now. He did a couple more stretches before giving a smile to Shido, "You ready for this? I'm not gonna go easy on you!"

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:20 am

"Awesome! Above all else, I always aim to have a great match! I'd want nothing more than our best!"

Shido slid into the ring after donning a tee shirt and blue wrestling trunks. He began stretching in a corner across from Dave, getting ready to try his best.

The Fanboy vs The Wrestler (for Winner3) - Page 2 RoNDaIThe Fanboy vs The Wrestler (for Winner3) - Page 2 RXleMMpThe Fanboy vs The Wrestler (for Winner3) - Page 2 PNIUArHThe Fanboy vs The Wrestler (for Winner3) - Page 2 PceFPw4
The Fanboy vs The Wrestler (for Winner3) - Page 2 IgQk2vThe Fanboy vs The Wrestler (for Winner3) - Page 2 PP89dH8The Fanboy vs The Wrestler (for Winner3) - Page 2 ZoIhtGgThe Fanboy vs The Wrestler (for Winner3) - Page 2 C8s1fSThe Fanboy vs The Wrestler (for Winner3) - Page 2 URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:24 am

Smiling, Dave made his way to the center of the ring, a sign to begin the match. Being a good sport, he wasn't going for any low blows or hentai moves, and rely on his normal moves. Beckoning Shido forward, Dave raised his fists.

"Got no ref and no bell, so let's be fair. Ok?" he called, all business now.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:33 am

"Understood! Let's have a great match!" Shido moved forward to meet Dave in the middle of the ring.

"Let's begin!" he said as he lunged forward, looking for the standard elbow and collar lock up.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:41 am

Dave anticipated some sort of lockup. Shido didn't disappoint, lunging forward. With a deft turn, the wrestler dodged the lunge, while bringing a hard kick to the small of Shido's back. The kick would throw him off balance. If it did, Dave would capitalize with a couple punches to his side.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:48 am

"Yikes!" Shido takes a kick to the lower back and attempts to curl himself towards the canvas to do a forward roll against the ground and retreat to the ropes. If this works, he'll compliment Dave on his speed and look to try a different approach.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:52 am

Dave was surprised at Shido's speed. He was good at recovery this early in the game, and managed to slip away from him. Following the young man, he aimed to back Shido up into a corner, attempting to fake him out with a kick that could leave his torso exposed. If it did, Dave would lash out with a rapid series of punches to the chest and stomach, closing the gap between them and lessening the odds of escape.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:01 am

"So fast! I was right to challenge you, Dave!" Shido states as back up a bit towards the corner.

Watching his opponent draw closer, he puts up his arms to guard and tightens his muscles. Shido grunts when he notices a kick come his way and lifts his leg to block it. When the kick doesn't connect, he postulates "I see. You want to make this a striking match? This is your preferred style."

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next