by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Fanboy vs The Wrestler (for Winner3)

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The Fanboy vs The Wrestler (for Winner3) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Fanboy vs The Wrestler (for Winner3)

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:54 am

After a few seconds, Dave let out a smile. He won!!!! Shido would be out for a few minutes. Plenty of time to prepare!. Untangling himself from his opponents hold, he propped up Shido's limp body against a corner post in a sitting position.

Dave went to his bag, grabbing a piece of paper and a pen, scribbling something onto it before heading back over, sitting down in front of Shido. He just had to wait for the guy to wake up.

The Fanboy vs The Wrestler (for Winner3) - Page 6 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

The Fanboy vs The Wrestler (for Winner3) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Fanboy vs The Wrestler (for Winner3)

Post by Winner3 Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:09 am

A few minutes later, Shido awoke, sitting on the ground in the corner of the ring. "Uggghh...did I win?" He asked, before clutching the paper in his hand by accident and then opening it to see what was scrawled on it!

"Oh snap! I got his autograph! Score!" He said, as he tried to flatten the paper to keep it in the best condition possible.

The Fanboy vs The Wrestler (for Winner3) - Page 6 RoNDaIThe Fanboy vs The Wrestler (for Winner3) - Page 6 RXleMMpThe Fanboy vs The Wrestler (for Winner3) - Page 6 PNIUArHThe Fanboy vs The Wrestler (for Winner3) - Page 6 PceFPw4
The Fanboy vs The Wrestler (for Winner3) - Page 6 V4UEFd
The Fanboy vs The Wrestler (for Winner3) - Page 6 IgQk2vThe Fanboy vs The Wrestler (for Winner3) - Page 6 PP89dH8The Fanboy vs The Wrestler (for Winner3) - Page 6 ZoIhtGgThe Fanboy vs The Wrestler (for Winner3) - Page 6 C8s1fSThe Fanboy vs The Wrestler (for Winner3) - Page 6 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:11 am

"Not just that." Dave said, pointing at what was written under that, "That's my phone number. Give me a ring if you want to hang out. Even though I won our match, I felt you deserved that. But that's not what I wanted when I won."

As he spoke, he inched closer with a smile to the boy.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:12 am

"Sweet! I hope we get to have another awesome match, sometime! And oh yeah! What did you want, again?

The Fanboy vs The Wrestler (for Winner3) - Page 6 RoNDaIThe Fanboy vs The Wrestler (for Winner3) - Page 6 RXleMMpThe Fanboy vs The Wrestler (for Winner3) - Page 6 PNIUArHThe Fanboy vs The Wrestler (for Winner3) - Page 6 PceFPw4
The Fanboy vs The Wrestler (for Winner3) - Page 6 IgQk2vThe Fanboy vs The Wrestler (for Winner3) - Page 6 PP89dH8The Fanboy vs The Wrestler (for Winner3) - Page 6 ZoIhtGgThe Fanboy vs The Wrestler (for Winner3) - Page 6 C8s1fSThe Fanboy vs The Wrestler (for Winner3) - Page 6 URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:18 am

Giving a smirk, Dave placed his hands on Shido's shoulders. Before the young man could do anything, Dave leaned in and kissed him deeply, holding him so that the guy wouldn't freak out. Dave sighed a bit as his mouth moved slowly over Shido's surprisingly soft lips. Odds are he's be in shock and wouldn't know what to do. Dave kept the kiss going for a few moments, even darting his tongue into Shido's mouth, in case the boy responded.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:01 pm

Shido just went through a great spar with a new friend. Since, he's only ever defensive or on edge when in matches, he let his guard does completely and didn't react at all to Dave moving in for the kiss. Truthfully, he wasn't into guys, but he was a pretty easygoing guy and didn't want to make a fuss, so he tried as best he could to hide his shock and let Dave have his prize. After all, Shido got the autograph he came for, why not make sure they both left happy?

Shido closed his eyes and let Dave kiss him. "Uh thanks, haha" he said and laughed politely. "Hopefully we get to spar again sometime!"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:07 pm

Dave gave Shido a teasing wink, "Looking forward to it. You got some serious talent."

Getting up, he pulled Shido to his feet, "Like I said, you ever want to spar or hang out, give me a ring. My door is always open."

Giving one last smile to the young man, Dave slid out of the ring, grabbing his things to head to his apartment.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:56 pm

"Awesome!", Shido nodded and replied with affirmation. He stayed behind in the ring contemplating his match and began practicing and training again, hoping to become stronger and stronger each day to prove himself and make more friends here at afw

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6