by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 215 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 215 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Fancy Dancin' and Dinin'!

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Fancy Dancin' and Dinin'! - Page 4 Empty Re: Fancy Dancin' and Dinin'!

Post by Lobo Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:18 pm

The cool night air was breezy but not at all frigid. It certainty wasn't too dark outside despite being late out since the streets of Tokyo always had bright lights with the lamp posts and various buildings and sounds. It was like a living neon city. Nonetheless, Clyde wasn't about to let Eliza walk home alone.

"Oh you're welcome, Eliza! Always happy ta' bring the fun and change things up for ya! Heh. But what's that even like? Having to be so formal all the time?" Clyde wondered curiously as he realized a station wasn't too far off anyway, they didn't need a cab.

And during this three or six or so block walk with Eliza, he honestly blushed a little. Eliza was just his friend, and yet it felt so nice to hold her hand, he didn't even realize that he gave her a bit of a light squeeze as he guided her to the station where'd they board a train headed right for Kyoto.

"Oh I don't mind 'em so much! Japanese fans are usually very polite but imagine you probably get more guy fans all up in yer business more, it's like they ain't seen a girl before!" Clyde added as he paid for the ticket and got onto the train, guiding him and Eliza to a seat on a mostly empty train. They were now on a three hour ride together back to Kyoto.

"Heh, they'd prolly think we were on a date or something... The fans I mean!" He said as he nervously scratched the back of his head and chuckled softly.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:44 pm

Eliza might have been quite skilled at protecting herself, as her wins in Tension had obviously shown. But still when it came to departing from venues Eliza was rare to do so alone, after her matches in Tension was an exception as she literally lived only a couple of stone throws away.

Still though the cowboy asked Eliza a good question, he'd not really commented on the sort of life the dancing passion led before coming to Japan. The events that Eliza went to were all the same, dance meetings and all that. The British woman twirled a strand of hair in thought before saying "Um....Well I guess in hindsight. A tad stifling. I mean I enjoyed the dresses, the music, and friends. But at times it was like one false move would lead to disaster, both verbally and dance wise. And there was also of course, swallowing one's pride and being formal in the face of those who don't deserve it. I won't say I hate it though, it bred me into the woman I am."

As they walked Clyde might have squeezed Eliza's hand, but she didn't really notice it all that much. It was the legs that she paid attention to, those insurance covered lower limbs. And as luck would have it they managed to get to a train in a rather quick fashion, Eliza always loved it when things worked out like that.

After taking a seat Eliza crossed her legs and smiled to Clyde while saying "Why yes they can be very polite. One time I misplaced an umbrella and had it found by someone, wouldn't really happen in Britain let me tell you. Oh yes there's quite a number of males in my fanbase, I don't know many though. I can't understand social media very well you see, my Mother still has an old CD player believe it or not."

But what the cowboy said made Eliza pause, before lifting a hand under her chin and giggling "Why yes. It would indeed be a scandal! All would be in uproar over it I'm certain."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:17 pm

Clyde blinked rapidly at Eliza's revelation. "I-I can't understand that social media stuff either! The company encourages us ta' use Twitter and talk ta' fans online but I barely even know how ta' work a computer! And here I thought I was the only one who avoided all that social media junk." Said Clyde with a ray of relief, although he did wonder if places even still sold CD players.

Eliza's giggle would cause Clyde to blush furiously. Of course it was funny!

Was it supposed to be funny!?

"Y-You uh... Ya think so? Ya think we'd make front page?" Clyde mused.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:36 pm

As far as Eliza knew she did have a Twitter account, but she'd never used it. Fan mail was quite common for her though, it was the usual stuff. Expressing admiration for her moves in the ring, having a great win record against guys. There was of course the more lewd stuff, but that was what paper shredders were for after all.

"Oh don't get me started on computers Clyde, in all honesty I was never really able to use them growing up. The parents feared me getting addicted and not focusing on my dancing lessons you see." Eliza said, her friends back home used social media though. And for their sake the dancing passion would use it to keep in touch with them, the surprise when they saw her doing well in matches was something.

Clyde then asked if said scandal that was mentioned would make the front page, in response Eliza leaned back and looked out the window. With her hands held together and her thumbs twiddling together.

"Hrmm, depends on what paper it's in. I doubt it'd reach the Daily Mail, but if Tension had a magazine I'm certain it would be. One has to remember that our place of work can be a rather specific niche at times, even among wrestling fans...." Eliza stated, she knew the appeal of Tension to some after all....

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:29 pm

"Heh, I did mean Tension news." Clyde said with a light chuckle as it appeared Eliza got a little nervous, that was pretty cute. Still, Clyde kind of knew what Eliza was talking about and he knew that fans loved the idea of their two favorites getting it on in the tension ring. That being said, he still struggled to understand because his vocabulary wasn't very bright.

"I wouldn't mind causin' a scandal with you." He said with a light laugh before he actually gave it a thought. "Uh... Well, ya know, Eliza We're going to be working together more and we're both single so fans are probably going to naturally assume we're a thing. So uh, be prepared!" Said Clyde as he tried to warn Eliza, knowing he was still single guy and Eliza was a very popular young lady.

"Not that uh... Not that I'd mind if people assumed we were a thing, heh! I think that'd make me a pretty lucky fella!" Said the cowboy as gave Eliza a goofy grin and tugged on his collar, swearing the temperature in the train had turned up a tad.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:49 pm

Eliza knew it was going to come to that, Clyde was wondering about the implications of the times when they'd be ringside to root the other on. It would certainly stir up the pot of the fans, either in a good way or a bad way. Normally growing up Eliza had learned to be concerned with her social standing, scandals were associated with bad news in her mind. Though since coming to Japan Eliza's decision had been frowned on by her family, it wasn't a straight up disowned. But it was more out of concern of seeing the dancing passion hurt than her sullying the name, the new win/loss record saw to that.

"Clyde my boy, we can simply deal with things as they come. I will be looking forward to our performances, 2015 was just the start. 2016, now....this will be when the ball starts to roll." Eliza stated, although she lightly blushed in response to Clyde's words.

In response Eliza tilted her head to the right, relying on the shadows of the night to mask it. With being social the dancing passion had learned to deal with hiding embarrassment subtly, she moved her legs so that left one crossed the right one. "Why indeed, a lucky fella. Though I tend not to believe in stuff like that, didn't get those wins on luck. Or at least I like to think that." Eliza giggled slightly after that, though she was making sure it wasn't awkward or anything like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:21 pm

"Yeah... We'll deal with things as they come... But if they think we're a couple, I'm gonna say you asked me out." Clyde mused with a teasing grin directed at Eliza before he looked down at his loafers.

With Eliza's head titled back, he didn't notice the blush on her face, and he honestly hoped she didn't see how flustered he was by the idea, even smirking as she agreed that he would be a lucky fella to date her, It made Clyde lift up his head and grin at Eliza.

"Yer a tease." He told her. "I don't care much for luck either... Though taking you out ta' dinner has me reconsidering that." Said Clyde before he kicked up his legs to rest them on the chair before leaning back to rest his head over Eliza's crossed thigh.

"It's a three hour ride, wake me when we get to..." He then let out a yawn. "K-Kyoto."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:09 pm

Eliza might not have liked that, Clyde saying she asked him out. Rumours was a nasty thing, she learned that back in school growing up with one of her friends being the target of one. It got sorted in the end, but still it had left a bad taste in the dancing passion's mouth, which was why she tended to be quiet back home in social situations. And remain polite while doing so, she prospered well enough. Eliza simply remarked with "Oh, what's some fuel on the fire. So long as you don't expect me to comment."

It was true, in spite of her fame among the Tension fanbase Eliza wasn't one to share her life with others outside of those she trusted and admired. All the fans mostly knew of her was that she hailed from Britain, was from a posh family and had years of dancing practise. And there was also of course the moves that she was known for, making them all look easy.

Though Eliza was certainly surprised by Clyde's next action, laying his head upon her delightful legs. The British girl gave a minor "Oh?" in response, being touched was one of two things to her. Either it was with dancing or getting hit, but Clyde doing this. Well she'd let it slide, she uncrossed her legs though.

"Very well, though don't make this a habit. After all my legs are often weapons in the squared circle." Eliza muttered with a slight chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:33 pm

Clyde sat up off of Eliza's lap when he heard her response to his words. He heard her tone and he had to address it and would sling an arm around her, leaning in to speak softly.

"Eliza. I was just jokin'... That's uh..." Suddenly Clyde had a bit of a hunch of what kind of the guys Eliza talked to back home, based on the way she was and the way Ryan was.

"Eliza. Look, where I'm from... That's uh... That's called flirtin'! And when you flirt you might say or do things just to get a reaction out of someone and it can mean or you like someone or that you're just messin' around with them and junk." Explained the cowboy as he tried to cup her hand, looking her in the eyes.

"I'm not really a... Fancy gentleman. I ain't nothin' like Ryan. I'm just white trash in a suit! I was a class clown and I told jokes! But like, I'd never, ever, do anything to hurt you, okay? I promise. I'd never start a rumor like that."
Said the cowboy with a sincere smile as realized that the world Eliza was from, was not the same he was from.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:27 pm

Eliza wondered if she had perhaps offended Clyde here, she was merely voicing her opinion of in response to the cowboy's words. Like how she was taught growing up, speak when spoken to as the saying was. Her eyes slightly went wide as Clyde shifted about again in response to the British woman words.

She remained silent as Clyde began to talk, Eliza's head lightly titled to the side as she listened to Tension's cowboy. As much as Eliza had developed over her time in Tension she still had the culture she grew up in within in her, and Clyde and her had gone through different childhoods. Which meant different social circles.

Once Clyde was done Eliza took a sigh before saying "Clyde, there is no need for describing yourself like that and bringing others into it. To do so would be a dishonour to who you are, and what you've achieved. You can't do that, I wouldn't and won't let you. You are a gentleman, who else would earn my respect hm?" the dancing passion gave a light hearted smile to show that there was indeed no hard feelings.

"Now as you said there's time still before we arrive to Kyoto, feel free to rest where you were. Usually it's silk that carries steel, but they can be soft too when I wish them to be~" Eliza playfully stated as she leaned back in her seat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum