by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Dont judge a book by its cover.

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Dont judge a book by its cover. Empty Dont judge a book by its cover.

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:12 pm

Lately, Daisuke was getting quite a bit of attention, the Tension was kept busy from all angles as he had a tight schedule in the roster- being pitted against matches in his own brand, even featuring in some cross brand matches and his own personal rivalry with a few wrestler's that he held a grudge against. Still, he had to keep him self in shape to make sure he didn't fall behind any of his wrestling rivals, especially his most hated ones in Alaina Sanders and La Santa Tigresa, the wrestling prince made sure he made more visits in the gym room to find a sparring partner....or even better, a rival in which he can test himself against. He also just loved messing about with some of the new kids, breaking them in and bullying them about how they could never make it into the business but he felt the earlier he can get rid of some competition- the better for him.

He was in the men's locker room, having just stepped out of the shower, he was still dripping with water as he quickly dried himself off and stretched his arms out before wrapping the towel around his waist and unzipping his gym bag to take out his wrestling attire. He put on his black wrestling briefs, with a pair of black leather wrestling boots before fixing his hair and hanging his gym bag on his shoulder.

Spoiler:

"Ugh, hopefully I find someone worth the time." he said with his nose held high as he moved out of the locker room, towards the main gym hall. He opened through the main doors before looking around the large gym room which seemed rather quiet, still he had his eye around some of the empty rings as he began to walk forward, sitting on one of the wooden benches as he dropped his bag and unzipped it again, taking out a water bottle as he began to drank from it.

Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Dont judge a book by its cover. Empty Re: Dont judge a book by its cover.

Post by Revol Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:35 pm

Spoiler:

As Hiroko exited the women's locker room and entered the gym she was a little shocked by how quiet it was. In fact, there was hardly anyone in there at all, save for one person and her heart sank a little when she saw him. Somehow, this man made the simple act of drinking water seem pompous. She had been hoping to spar with someone but she didn't think she'd enjoy tangling with someone like that.

But then she chided herself. "How can you judge someone you've not even met? Maybe he's just having a bad day." So she resolved to stride up to him with a smile on a her face. She dried her hair a little with the towel around her shoulders and then stuck her hand out to him.

"Hi, I'm Hiroko! Looking for a sparring partner?"

Revol

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:25 pm

The wrestling prince was indeed quite bored, he was looking for a good tussle but it looked like he wasn't going to be entertained today after all, until he heard the gym door opening and a unfamiliar person came out of it in her bright pink wrestling outfit, bright blue eyes and silver hair. She had a towel around her shoulder and her hair was slightly wet, probably from the shower.

She easily passed off as a wrestler, she looked toned and quite fit and her outfit certainly gave it away. Still, he wasn't expected her to walk right up to him and strike up a conversation- especially for a match.

He looked up at her, raising his eyebrow as he wiped his lips off with his forearm before putting his bottle down and getting off the bench to accept her hand, shaking it. "Oh? Well hello Hiroko. I'm Daisuke, I dont think I've seen you around here before? Although to answer your question, I actually was looking for a spar but...." he said, looking at her.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Revol Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:44 pm

That "but..." made her uneasy, like she'd somehow failed a test she hadn't know about.

"Is there a problem? I'm- I'm pretty new but I've been trained well!" she gave a awkward laugh, as she realized once he'd stood and drawn himself to his full height that he was much, much larger than she was. Not just in height but in terms of muscle mass as well. She swallowed nervously: he certainly cut an intimidating figure. But she knew this would be the case when she left her dojo. Most everyone was going to bigger than her and it wouldn't do to be scared of everyone she came across so she made sure that she met his gaze firmly.

Revol

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:39 am

It was true that Daisuke towered over her when they met face to face, while shaking each others hand. It was a friendly enough introduction but there was some weird tension the air between the two. He had anout 5 inches over her and about 20 pounds as they looked into each other's eye, she met his gaze firmly and he returned the favour, which was the reason there was some tension between the two.

Still, he then began to smirk and shrug his shoulders "Heh, I'm sure your trained well enough, for the Kawaii league- but this real wrestling Hiroko...you're going to lose if you get in that ring, I think most wrestlers in the standard roster are simply out of your league, rookie" he said, tapping her head.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Revol Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:46 pm

She winced as Daisuke tapped her head. "I'm not in the Kawaii League..." she felt blush creeping into her cheeks as he talked down to her. He was voicing doubts she had about her self so callously but her embarrassment mixed with defiance and she glared up at him and placed her hands on her hips "Get in the ring and I'll show you. I deserve to be here as much as you do!" Not even waiting for Daisuke she turned and began to enter the ring, throwing her towel out on to the apron and stretching in preparation for their sparring.

Revol

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:05 pm

He heard her talk back in defiance, still it was weird seeing her blush like that. Perhaps it was more blushing in embarrassment than being flustered. He easily talked her talent down without giving her a chance to prove herself, she glared back up at him but he still had that sly grin on his face as she placed her hand on her hip and showed no sign of nervousness or any signs to back down.

"*sigh* Fine, I accept your challenge. Don't say I didn't warn you girl- this is real wrestling" he said following her as he rolled inside the ring, getting back up on his feet and moving to his corner as he did some pre match stretching and then hopped up on the balls of his toes while shaking his arms loose. "Well then, you ready to lose? I mean....ready to wrestle?" he chuckled as he began to walk out of the corner.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Revol Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:17 pm

Hiroko knew that she'd be in trouble if Daisuke got his hands on her but her pride flared and she knew that if she started running around or playing keep-away she'd be met with some snide remark or cruel mockery. She wanted to prove she was able to stand up against people like him so she tentatively approached and raised her hands, goading her opponent into a test of strength: if he bought it she'd give it her all and push against him with all her might.

Revol

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:45 pm

As the two were getting ready to wrestle, the wrestling prince slowly moved towards the middle but something caught his attention, he was a bit baffled by her choice to challenge him head on! Challenging him to a test of strength. "OH? this should be good...." he said shaking his head.

He slowly raised his hand before moving around her, then she lunged in and the two of them locked up in a traditional collar and elbow lock up. He grunted a bit as their bodies pushed into each other "Hrnngh!" he grunted a bit, as he pushed forward.

The girl, despite her size, did have some strength in her and he did not find it easy to simply power through her. Still, he powered on and tried to push her back into the corner.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Revol Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:10 pm

Despite pushing with all her strength , Hiroko found her self being pushed back and the situation was made even worse when she lost her footing, allowing Daisuke to send her stumbling backwards.

"Gah!" she cried out as she was pushed rather forcefully into the corner, her body bouncing from the force. In the corner, she was at a definite disadvantage and momentum was on Daisuke's side. There was no mistake: he was in control for now.

"Get! Off! Me!" she grunted as she tried to squirm out of his grip and duck under his arms so she could put some distance between the two of them. While she was glad she'd stood up to him but she knew that getting in so close had been a mistake. Daisuke could do some real damage if he managed to get his hands on her with size alone and if he was as talented as his ego suggested she'd be in real trouble.

Revol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next