Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

This is Bullshit! aka "Tell Me I'm Good! Tell Me I'm Still Cool!"

4 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

This is Bullshit! aka "Tell Me I'm Good! Tell Me I'm Still Cool!" - Page 3 Empty Re: This is Bullshit! aka "Tell Me I'm Good! Tell Me I'm Still Cool!"

Post by Lobo Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:27 pm

"Can't believe this!"

"Must be karma!"

"It's probably because I'm gay! If I'm even that gay!"

Kelly Conway, soaked to the bone stomped out of the bathroom and went to her room where she stripped away all of her clothes and began fitting on her 'Patriot' ring attire.

"Don't wait up for me! I'm going out because if motherfucking compassion and the world title are beyond me, then BY GOD, I am going to settle the score once and for all!"
Kelly snarled as she finished putting on her knee brace before stomping out of her room to glare right at Chesna.

"...Are you coming?" She finally asked.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

This is Bullshit! aka "Tell Me I'm Good! Tell Me I'm Still Cool!" - Page 3 Empty Re: This is Bullshit! aka "Tell Me I'm Good! Tell Me I'm Still Cool!"

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:37 pm

"You're still wet." Chesna said, staring at Kelly. "I'm naked... and also wet..." Chesna sighed and her head lolled a bit.

"Do you... Want me to change?" Chesna asked as though if Kelly told her to go naked, she would.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:54 pm

"Fuck it!" Kelly shot back with a defiant fist raised, tearing away the soggy bandage on her head to reveal her stitched up forehead, only to eye Chesna out the corner of her eye, realizing her favorite doctor was still naked.

"Yes. Last thing I need is for Tessla and Tanikaze to get the wrong idea and get a lady bonors." Kelly muttered as she began wringing her hands.

"Get dressed quickly and use the hair dryer! We are going out!" Kelly exclaimed before she stomped out of the house. "Now let me go ask, Lukretia if I can borrow a limo. I've paid for enough taxis today."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:46 pm

Later!

Kelly managed to get a limo... Although it wasn't WITH Lukretia's permission but she wouldn't miss it. Hoping and expecting Chesna to be dressed, Kelly grabbed a megaphone and got into the limo before the duo would roll out to Junko Higurashi's place. Or rather the dojo of The Dojo.

Pulling up unceremoniously, Kelly Conway stepped out of the car, megaphone in hand as she looked right at the building and wasted no time time talking.

"PAAAARRRRRKERRRRRRR!!!! This is Kelly Conway! I know you're probably hiding in the arms of your meathead husband, your big-ass sister and your old-as-fuck mother-in-law, but if you THINK you can no show Brittany's title opening and just hide away you are SADLY mistaken, bitch! I know you're there! I am not removing myself from this property until you face me again! Because when I make YOU tap out, I'm going to get my World Title back and shove it right into the stupid faces of YOU and Akashi! Now! Get out here, Parker! I'll fight you anywhere, anytime for nothing!" Kelly barked into the megaphone s she stood out in front of the lawn.

"COME, PARKER! FACE YOUR GREATEST RIVAL ONE LAST TIME!"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:19 pm

Since Gabbie was still the newest member of the dojo, technically, a lot of the more menial duties fell on her. She had heard the muffled sounds of the megaphone as she carried a bag of garbage through the house and to the front door. She didn't know what it was, but no one else seemed too concerned. Most likely they were in the film room, which was sound proofed, or in the gym where workout activity and blaring music would keep the outside noises at bay.

She shrugged as she opened the door and found Kelly Conway and some silver haired girl in a nurse's outfit standing on the lawn, screaming into a megaphone. The Canadian furrowed her brow but walked past the screaming blonde and dumped the garbage into the bin on the side of the yard. She then walked past Kelly again and stopped. She was pretty sure the blonde would keep yelling all day and night.

"Taylor's not here."
She said simply. "The neighbors will call the police if you keep yelling, you know." With that taken care of, Gabbie was ready to go back inside, wash her hands and finish her work out.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:29 pm

Kelly paid no mind to the blonde, she wasn't the blonde she wanted... But when this twerp spoke about local law enforcement getting involved, the former champion's eyes would widen before she went up behind Gabbie and put the megaphone right behind her head.

"TELL ME WHERE SHE IS, MID-CARDER!!" She screeched with the aid of the megaphone. Her most powerful weapon.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:50 pm

Gabbie was almost through the door when Kelly rushed up and blasted the megaphone into her ear.

"Ahhhh! What the hell!?"

Gabbie cringed and turned around she batted at the megaphone and scowled at Kelly. "Go away!" She said, her face still scrunched up from the ringing in the ears. "She's either at home or in New York or something. I don't know. What, are you going to fight her on our lawn? Isn't that kind of pathetic?"

Gabbie leaned back and turned her head. "Seeeenseeeeiiii!" She barked, though her call was much softer than Kelly's megaphone enhanced shriek. "There's a weirdo on our lawn! Can you call the police!?"

Junko didn't answer, but another member of the dojo did. In the doorway appeared Nikolette. She had head Kelly's voice and she would never, ever, forget Kelly's voice even if she didn't have an eidetic memory.

"Eugh, you got a megaphone factory on call or soemthin, Kelly? Thought breakin yer first one woulda made ya get the hint. What are ya even doin here?"
She asked.

"She wants to beat Taylor up. On our lawn."

Nikolette pressed her hand against her forehead. "She ain't here, Kelly. Just go home."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:15 pm

"You're pathetic!" Kelly shot back with her megaphone aided voice. Clearly this skinny rookie looking girl didn't know where Taylor was since she said she wasn't sure, so she proved to be useless for Kelly and was about to march forth until she called out for her sensei.

"Ah ha! Yes! Bring her on! I knew she was here! I knew she...." Kelly excalimed excitedly until she saw her other wrestling nemesis. "Nikolette Tessla...." Kelly muttered with venom in her voice as she saw the mechanic appear, scowling daggers at her.

"It's called money and mass production, genius! You can easily buy another one! And I'm here to- Yes." Kelly replied as she waved the megaphone in front of Tesla before Gabbie told the woman why she was here.

"You go home!" She replied quickly as she looked at the mechanic, knowing Parker HAD to be here. It would be like Nikolette to lie to her but that was okay, Kelly found out during the world cup how to easily deal with Nikolette and turned back to Chesna to smile at her before walking backwards to grab Chesna's arm and lead her forward a bit. "I'm going inside... Here closet-case..." She said before suddenly the rapist doctor into Nikolette's arms!

"Go see a doctor! Haha!" Cackled the blonde as she hoped the good doctor would play with Nikolette so she could go into the dojo untested.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:12 pm

Julia wasn’t sure what to make of the noise she started hearing as she exited the dojo’s gym. Fortunately she hadn’t started her workout yet. She’d left her phone in her room and was just about to go get it. But the sound of a voice shouting over a megaphone outside was more than enough to steal the cowgirl’s attention.

Dressed in a Higurashi dojo t-shirt, a pair of black spandex shorts and running shoes, Julia quickly walked to the front door more than a little curious to see what all the commotion was about. When she arrived at the doorway, the sight before the blonde only raised more questions than answers. There was a parked limmo, Gabbie looking more annoyed than Julia could even imagine, Nikolette with some girl she’d never seen before, and....was that Kelly Conway coming toward her?

Julia had always felt odd about the fact that despite being with the dojo through so much of the heated rivalry between Taylor and Kelly, she’d never once seen her mentor’s hated rival in the flesh before now. And she’d also felt somewhat guilty over having encouraged Taylor to take a certain handicap match that had led to a certain contract cash-in. But that was all in the past now, but it didn’t quite seem Kelly saw things that way.

“The hell’s goin’ on out here?” Julia called out, furrowing her brows at Kelly, though confusion was still rather evident on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:21 pm

Leaving Chesna with Nikolette, Kelly proceeded forward to the actual Dojo itself before noticing someone standing the door way, blonde hair, about five-seven, maybe blue eyes? Stupid hot bod!

"PARKER!" Kelly spat with an eager grin on her bruised face, rushing to the door with all the speed of a track star.

"There you are! Thought you could get rid of me, eh!? E-..." But when she reached the door, she suddenly grinded to a halt, getting a better look at this punk's face... It wasn't Parker, not even close. It was that cowgirl flyer they had on the team, the former entropy co-champ.

"You're not Parker..." Kelly muttered dryly with disappointment on her face, standing outside of the door with her arms drooping, only to quickly straighten up and try to barge into the complex anyway!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next