by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 160 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos, Diesel_Electric_Razor, ihateocrecolors, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Fancy meeting you here

2 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Fancy meeting you here - Page 11 Empty Re: Fancy meeting you here

Post by Winner3 Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:36 pm

Shido blushed as Rio continued being suggestive and making advances. He'd look at Sion to gauge what the only other guy in the group had in mind. He seemed to be handling the situation much cooler than the Fanboy, did. The young man seemed fairly overwhelmed compared to him. The setting was charged with sexual tension with respect to what could have gone down next, but Shido's concerns began to override the emotions of attraction and embarrassment he was feeling. Dai's indifference seemed to out of character to him. She was usually the most enthused of the bunch. Perhaps she was really hungry. And she did have quite an appetite.

"I'd love to work up an appetite! Though I'm sure Daisuke's already pretty hungry. Why don't I go out and get us some food? Shido suggested. "It is kinda late out. Anyone wanna go with me? Also what kind of food are you guys in the mood for?"

Fancy meeting you here - Page 11 IgQk2vFancy meeting you here - Page 11 PP89dH8Fancy meeting you here - Page 11 ZoIhtGgFancy meeting you here - Page 11 C8s1fSFancy meeting you here - Page 11 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:52 am

Daisuke wouldn't have minded if they 'worked up an appetite' first, though she did not object to going out first. She went to the bathroom to try to calm herself down before they headed out, as she was trying to slow down the process of going from being turned on even further should Rio have said or did anything else before they headed out. She wouldn't need long however.

Neither Sion nor Rio had a preference on what they ate, other than Rio's comment of "As long as it's dead."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:45 pm

Shido patiently waited as Dai made a trip to the bathroom to get ready. As he waited on the blonde to calm herself and get ready to go out, The Fanboy would entertain Rio's silly comment with one of this own. With the atmosphere winding down and not being as sexually charged, Shido was able to contribute a little more.

"So no drink, got it. What about you Sion? No one has any food allergies or anything that I should know about, right?"

Fancy meeting you here - Page 11 IgQk2vFancy meeting you here - Page 11 PP89dH8Fancy meeting you here - Page 11 ZoIhtGgFancy meeting you here - Page 11 C8s1fSFancy meeting you here - Page 11 URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:26 am

"Hmm? Of course there will be drink.  What gave you that idea?" Rio asked him, not sure of what made him think that.  Sion shrugged, though both he and Rio confirmed there were no known allergies.  When Daisuke came back she asked what she missed and if they were ready to go.

Last edited by Maxy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:41 am

"Drinks can't be dead if they were never alive to begin with? You said bring you back anything as long as it's dead? I know I'm not Gabriel Iglesias, but give me some credit on my jokes, will ya? Haha." Shido replied.

He confirmed with Sion and Rio that they had no allergies, and then asked Dai once she appeared and was ready to head out. "Dai, before we go, do you have any allergies or food intolerance? I'm just asking now because it's better to be safe than sorry."

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:54 am

"Of course you ain't Fluffy" Daisuke tells him. "You'd like a -2 on his 6 levels of fatness chart." Sion got the reference and grinned. Rio didn't find Shido's joke funny and the reference he and Dai made went over her head, even though the name remotely sounded familiar. Sion explained who the guy was as well as the bit in question. "Ooohh" Rio comments, finally getting it. She then looks Shido over and adds "I don't know Dai, I'd say -1 from what I can see."

Daisuke grinned and then shook her head no at Shido's food-related question. "Nah I'm good."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:31 am

Shido would laugh with his friends while they explained the joke to Rio and they assessed his proper place on the levels of fatness scale.

"Everyone's a critic" He would say in a silly tone after Rio made her comment. The young man would not to Daisuke after receiving her reply and begin to make for the door. "Cool. Let's head out. Rio, Sion. You sure you guys don't wanna come along? You'll be alright?" he said just to make sure, before they departed.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:46 am

"At least I said I liked what I saw." Rio tells him in response to his everyone being a critic comment.  "Did you hit your head on something earlier?" Rio tells him, a bit surprised he thinks that they aren't going out as a group.  "Of course we're coming too."  Sion didn't say anything but for a moment he wondered if Shido's been paying attention this whole time.  "Yeah, that's the plan" she reminds him that all of them were going to head out.

When they get to where Rio's car is parked Daisuke attempts to call shotgun but Sion took it anyway.  "If you're up here again you'll just distract the drive again."  Daisuke has a look of semi-innocence on her face as she gets in the back.

Last edited by Maxy on Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:05 am

"Well, I mean you guys have kinda just been lying around this whole time. And I was the one that offered to go out and get food for you guys to begin with. But, eh whatever. Let's head out."

As they all entered the car, Shido would look on and chuckle to himself as Daisuke's attempt at getting shotgun didn't workout. He'd pat her on the back to console her before offering a suggestion. "So I'm assume it's cool for us to go the lazy route and just grab a pie at a pizza place?"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:54 am

Daisuke's eyes went wide at Shido's suggestion. "You can get pie and pizza at the same place? What a country!" Sion shook his head "I think he was using slang for pizza."
"Oh...I knew that." She kinda did but kinda didn't at the same time, though Rio couldn't deny the combination Daisuke thought of was tempting. "Fuck that does sound tempting to have pizza and pie at the same time, but no we don't have to be lazy about it boyo" she commented addressing Shido. She began to drive around and asked him what he felt like having.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next