Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

You need to catch up....

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

You need to catch up.... - Page 7 Empty Re: You need to catch up....

Post by Deus001 Tue May 17, 2016 10:20 pm

Sho's blitzmotor was something that wasn't fully understood by either himself or even Lunar, who was the team's resident tech expert. From what Akatuski remembered it was something that had been a part of his mission so long ago, a gift from the US to Japan during the cold war to have an ally on their side. He forgot what it looked like and according to Lunar it had actually fuzed inside his flesh, how Sho had no clue. But on the upside Sho could have the power of electricty on his side, he could use bullets and turn them into mini railgun shots for example.

Cesba's reaction was rather what Sho expected, she certainly seemed pleasured by his jolt. So much so she stood back in response to it and made a pun, which actually earned a little chuckle from the man. Normally he would roll his eyes, but Ms Esmeralda made him lighten up so. "It certainly comes in handy believe me, though I don't go swimming much because of it~" Sho remarked, though he became silent when she neared him.

Nonchelantly Cesba moved towards Sho and pecked him on the cheek, in response the seemingly young man quietly gasped. It was sad inwardly, that he couldn't recall ever being this intimate with someone. He put his hand on the cheek, but before Sho could expand on this any further though Cesba quickly kicked Akatuski in his side.

Sho's eyes widened and he winced as his body staggered to the side, but the spider's second kick would not hit where she wished. When it came to punching and kicking Sho excelled in this, after all according to Lunar he did have a black belt in karate. Sho quickly moved backwards and lifted his arm up to parry, his hand near Cesba's foot. His hand would then quickly move to grab hold of her leg, normally when Sho was being hit he was stoic. Though this time instead he was smiling, his fingers caressing the silky smooth skin of Ms Esmeralda.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed May 25, 2016 8:33 am

Cesba's spider strength was no match for the quick reaction time of a trained man like Shomei. She got her legs caught after after second kick. She let out a small and slightly evil hiss. But, controlling herself, she just hoped on one foot for a few moments trying to break free.

After a few failures, one of those spider arms extend out and lands on the floor behind her to give her balance. It was about this time that she notices something.....Touching her soft skin. She looked down the way to see Sho the perpetrator. "Ah....H-Having fun there? Forgetting about the uhm....Fight?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu May 26, 2016 11:10 pm

Sho wasn't the strongest out of Team Starmage, he didn't have the chi infusing prowess that Chon had nor the genetics of Light. But what he did have was skill, that was the biggest distinction for him. Cesba might have been strong, but Sho sparred with Light on a regular basis. Said man had in the past punched out fallen divine beings, so Akatsuki liked to think it counted for something that he was able to survive merely training with him. Ms Esmeralda didn't seem to like the fact that Sho was keeping her wriggling in this position, leaving her hopping so to speak. Normally Sho would follow this by dropping an elbow on the kneecap of the enemy, but Cesba wasn't warranting it.

The tall lady propped herself up with one of her spider arms to keep her balance, pretty clever. It reminded Sho of Lunar and how she'd quickly get herself up by activating her flight mode, Sho had somewhat let his mind wander at this point. He was taking the feeling of Cesba's bare skin, it just had something about it that was different from others. Perhaps it was because of her spider powers that lent it a silky touch, Akatsuki's eyes drifted as he admired her leg from foot to thigh. Well toned and trained.

Though Cesba's words jerked Sho back to the present situation, a little blush tinting his cheeks before he covered a cough with his other hand. "Uh uhm, no I was.....just admiring your beauty Cesba-chan. My mind wandered." Akatuski would release Cesba's leg and nodded to her, perhaps it was his feelings towards Ms Esmeralda that was making him be like this. He couldn't recall the last time he felt this intimacy with another.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue May 31, 2016 7:15 am

The spider was released. She took a few steps back as the Lon spider arm slid back into her body. Ahe made a slightly nervous cough. "Well uhm...Yes. An Arachniom's beauty is certainly something to admire. Especially my beauty. But that should not stop you in your tracks. "

The spider made a few cautious steps around Sho, looking for any opening she could. But there seemed to be none that she could see due to the officer's training. They taught him well. Cesba did wan to see however, if they taught him about taking full on tackles!

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue May 31, 2016 9:34 pm

Sho normally didn't let his opponents go like that, usually he shocked the beejesus out of them or tried to break their ankle with a hard shot. Though this wasn't a fight with lots at stake, it was a spar after all and he had limits in that regard. Understandable with the sort that was in Akatsuki's team, too much could go wrong when folks could punch a tree so hard it could transform into a book filled with them screaming. Cesba responded to Sho's compliment in an expected way, the woman struck Akatsuki as one who was tough and knew what they wanted. Strength like that appealed to him he felt.

Ms Esmeralda proceeded to stake around Sho, sizing him up. The seemingly young man had entered his stance and tensed up again, Cesba was wise in taking this course of action. After all Sho liked to keep a 360 degree field when he was fighting, an attack could come from any angle at any point. This way of acting had ensured Sho could handle several opponents in a firefight with only some grazes, a second was critical after all.

Still though Cesba had mentally worn Akatsuki down, granted she hadn't damaged the normally unbreakable Kage Yurei morale. But the rarity of the situation combined with his feelings meant that Sho wasn't at his best, so he did hesitate. Very briefly but enough for Cesba to tackle him right down to the floor. Shomei hit the carpet with a thud, inwardly thankful it was there even if it did little to lessen it. He hissed with gritted teeth, and Sho knew that Cesba was on top now. But seemingly out of morbid curiosity Sho only wriggled under her, rather than say blast her point blank with his blitzmotor.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:12 pm

Cesba gave a small chuckle. "Struggle all you want. I can sense that you arent escaping on purpose. I know not the reasoning, but its only in my favor. I know you could have gotten free already..." She stood up, picking up the man with her. She see me to do it almost effortlessly. "But now you pay the price. Try getting free without those powers of yours..."

Lifting the man high off the ground, the spider drapes the man across her shoulders. Setting Shomei up for a backbreaker, her lips couldn't help but curl into a grin. Her hands expertly placed themselves on his thigh and upper chest.

As she began to pull down, she spoke: "How riveting...I haven't done this in a short while..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:17 pm

Curiosity was a dangerous thing, Sho knew this. He recalled being curious about how the blitzmotor was actually used prior to obtaining it. And there were times when he learned about his Kage Yurei bloodline, and ended up incurring the wrath of an evil sprit that nearly doomed him to drown eternally. But Sho had survived thanks to his powers and training, as well as having the other members of Team Starmage being there with him. Akatsuki however didn't have anyone here to aid him, and that might have been the problem.

Cesba wasn't questioning why Sho wasn't just fazing through her, well what she didn't know was prolonged use of that power resulted in painful headaches and nosebleeds for Sho. Lunar assessed that further use was fatal, plus Sho thought to himself that he might as well let Ms Esmeralda have this one. With the strength of a spider Cesba easily hefted the ageless soldier up in her arms, Sho admired the strength she had. Carlson joked to him that Sho dug strong chicks, perhaps the leader knew him better than he thought.

But Cesba began to heft Sho into a rather well locked in backbreaker, the man's vision looking at the ceiling. And the tall woman proceeded to pull Sho down, putting some considerable pressure on his body. "Ghnnn........." Sho quietly hissed out as his features contorted into a wince, though that was his only output. Thanks to his JSDF training Sho had been trained to resist torture and block out the pain, it had allowed him to prevent giving out vital information. Sho was drawing on this, trying to avoid giving out any sort of noise he could.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:36 am

Cesba knew not to be too rough on her guest. She also one just where the breaking point of most humans was. So, their was plenty of leeway there for her to cautiously bend him more in the backbreaker. At HomeForest, she was to break the backs, bodies and wills of her Queen's food. And as top chef, Cesba knew well how to do it.

"Just speak your submission any time, officer. I wont tire out too soon from this. Ive got two other pairs of arms at the ready if you do take long..." She gave a short and evil laughter with this statement, further bending Sho over her shoulders, showing off her strength.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:24 pm

Sho was no stranger to torture, he had been on the giving and taking ends of it. He and Chon together often made people spill their secrets within a day, it wasn't pretty though. They didn't play good cop and bad cop, it was more they were both bad just different shades. Likewise when Sho was interrogated his JSDF training taught him to place the secrets he kept after that of his own life, breaking his fingers often earned little more than a wince from him. Even truth serum and magical use had limited effect, thanks to his blitzmotor mucking up his body internally.

Still though this was a torture that Sho felt he wasn't going to be able to will his way out of, there wasn't much point in doing so anyway. After all Akatsuki had nothing to hide to Cesba, he had been nothing but honest and open thus far. Perhaps it was because of the man's feelings towards her and that she was under Team Starmage's protection, and being open helped foster trust as Carlson said.

Sho let out a louder noise that was a cross between a grunt and a gasp, Cesba was really doing a considerable number on his back. It'd hardly break though with the blitzmotor in there, but it still really hurt. Akatsuki took a hissing breath, once the tall woman brought him upwards the man would then state "T-Then I will yield now then.......Unless you wish to continue this hold, I won't object......" In spite of the pain that had been placed on Sho he was confident of himself with his Kage Yurei powers, though Cesba's happiness was his priority.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:06 am

"Yield....What an odd way to put it. But, oh so fitting for you. A man, lost in time. And even after you yield, you say I may continue? Hmm~" Cesba was going to continue a bt more. But not too much. "If you yeild, then sound! Sound for me!"

Cesba pulled the backbreaker in more, Sho's head and foot both at each of the spider's shoulders. She was very close to making him a circle. If he made sounds she enjoyed then she would let him down gently onto the ground on his stomach. However if not...She'd have to keep going...

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next