by Yori Yesterday at 3:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Yesterday at 12:09 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Training sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another!

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Training sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! - Page 2 Empty Re: Training sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another!

Post by Winner3 Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:09 pm

"Yeah, you're doing it! Good job!Shido would encourage her as she lifted him and readied herself to slam him down onto the mat, back-first. She seemed to grasp it quickly enough, which was no surprise. She was a wrestler, after all and this was a basic maneuver. Shido would let out a small grunt as she threw him down and he connected with the canvas.

"Again, good job. Did that feel ok? You're free to attempt the move again if you feel like you need the practice. Again, don't worry about me. I don't have years of experience at AFW like some of the others, but I've been wrestling since I was very young. I'm very used to this, so feel free to take as many attempts as you need.

Training sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! - Page 2 RoNDaITraining sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! - Page 2 RXleMMpTraining sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! - Page 2 PNIUArHTraining sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! - Page 2 PceFPw4
Training sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! - Page 2 V4UEFd
Training sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! - Page 2 IgQk2vTraining sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! - Page 2 PP89dH8Training sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! - Page 2 ZoIhtGgTraining sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! - Page 2 C8s1fSTraining sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! - Page 2 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Training sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! - Page 2 Empty Re: Training sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another!

Post by freeko Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:14 pm

Tabitha did it. It would take a while, but she did it. It was her first real wrestling move. Picking up Shido as he instructed her, Tabitha would slam him back down to the mat. Almost becoming entrhalled with her newly learned move, Tabitha would do it two more times to make sure that she had the form down. Each time she would put just a little more force behind the move.

"Thank you Shido. That is the first real wrestling move I know now. Can we try another move now? Tabitha was wanting to continue learning everything she could. They may be basic, but they were real wrestling moves that she could use in a real wrestling match. With her confidence starting to build up, Tabitha started to look forward to what Shido would have her attempt next.
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:19 pm

Shido happily took the move another two times. After the third slam, he stayed on the ground on his back and breathed a bit while conveying his happiness that she was having fun and valuing their time training together. "Hey, no problem! I'm glad this is helping! We can try another one, but first a quick summary about this move's applications. Most commonly, this move is used to get your opponent grounded if you're strong enough to lift them. Early on in the match, they may get up quite quickly, but later in the match, it'll take them more time. Let's pretend I'd be down for some time. I know I said we'd alternate between throws and holds, but I thought we'd take the opportunity for you to try a grounded strike that's also somewhat common in wrestling....

Have you ever done a leg drop? The concept is simple, you just jump up high to get some elevation and extend your leg over your opponent's body, aiming to send it crashing down across their stomach, or their neck. With the latter, most call it a guillotine leg drop. If you'd like, you can attempt two or three of them of them while I'm down."

Training sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! - Page 2 RoNDaITraining sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! - Page 2 RXleMMpTraining sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! - Page 2 PNIUArHTraining sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! - Page 2 PceFPw4
Training sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! - Page 2 IgQk2vTraining sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! - Page 2 PP89dH8Training sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! - Page 2 ZoIhtGgTraining sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! - Page 2 C8s1fSTraining sesh! A Favor From One Rook to Another! - Page 2 URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:37 pm

"Sure. I will give it a try." Tabitha would simply jump up and land with her leg coming down overtop of Shido's shoulders as he lay on the ground in a position to brace himself for the inevitable impact. With where he was, he might not complain about the view he was getting either. That is of course if he wasn't looking away.

"Was that right? Should I do it when I run from the ropes?" Tabitha's question was almost rhetorical as she would take her own initiative and try to become a little creative with trying to apply the move she is currently learning. She would take off like a shot and bound herself off the ropes, she did not quite get the timing right on her takeoff and would land almost on top of him as she overshot her target.

She was light enough that it was likely not going to affect Shido all that much especially since he was already braced for the impact in the first place. Tabitha did realize one major thing though with this move. Making a mistake could get someone hurt as she landed with her butt squarely on Shido's chest. At least the next attempt would find her getting the launching point correct as she landed with her leg across the shoulders of Shido like a properly executed leg drop should be.

At this point Tabitha was starting to get into the groove. She was learning how to properly wrestle and her spirits were high. There would be no telling how much Shido and her could go through before Tabitha would finally tire out. Just like the mistake she made with the legdrop, she would just need to concentrate a little more and focus toward getting the form correct.
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:21 pm

Shido braced himself well enough to avoid letting out any obvious signs of pain from the bumps he was currently taking. He would continue being supportive and encouraging of her effort. The view he got from Tabby jumping and extending her leg was certainly one he could appreciate, but before he could get lost in thought, her leg drop would remind him of what the goal was, there. "Yeah, that's spot on. Good job. If you're comfortable with running to the ropes, go for it." He would say as she ran to the ropes and came back to attempt another leg drop.

She would overshoot it by a small margin, landing her rump right on top of his chest. He would joke about it, stating "Well I suppose that's one way to 'keep Tabs' on your opponent, huh?" he'd smile at his own pun, hoping it didn't annoy her.

Shido would take the third leg drop across the chest, grunting lightly as she landed her shapely leg across his shoulders and chest. "Very good, Tabby! Remember that the leg drop can take a little time and you might want to give them a quick stomp or something first to catch them before they try to move....let's consider our options from here. You still have your leg lying on top of me. From here, the easiest move to go into is probably a cross armbreaker, a type of armbar."

"You might be familiar with this move, it's very common in martial arts and even real world combat. The idea is the scissor the victim's arm with your legs and twist the arm just slightly so that their thumb is facing up. From there, you simply pull back and bend the arm past the range of motion that an elbow is supposed to go. It's very simple and very effective. Would you like to give it a try?

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:35 pm

Tabitha would actually start to smile once Shido had made the joke. He was alright and it made her feel good that she was getting things right. This would lead her into the next move in the sequence that Shido was attempting to teach her. It would attack the arm that she was just about already sitting on, so it made alot of sense in principle for what Shido was saying.

Since it was the first time, Tabitha would take it slow as Shido would guide her step by step into how to work his arm into an armbar.

"But if I pull back, won't this hurt your shoulder?" Tabitha had gotten herself into the proper positioning, but refused to pull back on Shido's arm as she had no intention of hurting him.
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:48 pm

Shido nodded to answer her question. "It'll cause a little pain in my shoulder and elbow if done correctly, but don't worry about it. You're trying to get a feel for how this move should be applied. If it hurts the way it's supposed to, I'll tap out and we'll start again with another sequence of moves. Sound good?"

Shido placed his free hand on her shin to indicate where he'll be tapping. "I'll tap here if you're applying it correctly. Just try to get a feel for it. I wouldn't want you to attempt it in an actual match and not do the damage or apply the pressure that you should be. You ready?"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:56 pm

"Ok, if you say so. I just feel bad about hurting you. I don't want to break your arm or anything. Tabitha would admire his courage at least. Willing to take one for the team as it were for Tabitha to learn the proper application of the hold. She would take it slow and start to lean herself backward once they both nodded their heads that she was going to go foward and try to apply the pressure.

Tabitha would start leaning herself backward just waiting to feel Shido tap out and she would release his arm immediately. Since it was the first time, she would go slowly so that she did not accidentally go too far and dislocate Shido's shoulder. Once she found about where Shido started to feel discomfort, Tabitha would start to give a good pull on his arm just to that point. She could certainly go further with it, but that would do nothing but hurt Shido. There was obviously no reason to do that as he was being a massive help toward Tabitha building up her moves to be able to use in the ring.
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:29 pm

Shido would wince a bit as she began to apply pressure. It was enough to make him uncomfortable but not enough to demand his immediate release. As she continued to lean back and apply some pressure, he would pause a second before softly tapping her calf. "Great work. I think you got it down. You're a really fast learner, you sure you haven't had much of a wrestling career before?

Shido would get up quickly after he was released and stretch a bit to prep himself for the next set of moves. He would take his time explaining and walking her through various maneuvers and sequences and holds. Everything from the basics every wrestler should know like the sleeper hold and German suplex, to the more obscure stuff like intricate pins and some useful counter moves. They would go at it for a few hours before Shido would pause for several moments, sitting on the on the floor of the ring.

He breathed deeply before stating "Wooo! While I can go for a little while longer, I'm definitely kinda tired. Any questions about our overall training, today? I hope the things you learned here have been useful.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:57 pm

"I think I have my grandfather to thank for that." Tabitha would reply as Shido remarked that she was a fast learner. After that armbar, Shido would go through a few more sets of moves that could be chained one after another. These were meant to get herself in control of the match and hopefully stay in control.

This process would go on for hours. They would stop to take a break after every set of moves was done, but the whole time spent would start to grind on both of them. Shido was starting to get tired and Tabitha was already feeling it herself as well.

"I don't think so, Shido. Thanks for your time. I really appreciate you taking the time to help me for so long and go over so many moves with me. I was supposed to be facing off against a woman by the name of Sandy tomorrow, would you know anything about her by chance?"
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next