Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 185 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 185 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Training with the 'Enemy' (For Kitten)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Training with the 'Enemy' (For Kitten) - Page 3 Empty Re: Training with the 'Enemy' (For Kitten)

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:37 am

Heather fought with her as much as she could, squeezing hard on Natalia's head as she was doing the same. It was indeed quite the hot position t he two were in, trapped between eachother's thighs, but Heather was doing her best to not let it get to her. She arched and writhed around, desperately prying at Natalia's legs as she kept sending little jolts of pressure through her own.

Soon though, she felt her start to grab at her ass, causing her to yelp out a little, blushing deeply. "Huah! H--h-hey!" She squirmed and writhed around, gritting her teeth hard as she felt her tongue and that little love bite, her face as red as it could get. She was doing her best to keep this in though, trying to take in her training that she had with Natasha as well.

She slipped her hands underneath Natalia as well, starting to grope and knead at her butt in response. Heather's hold was faltering a little- her legs getting weaker--but she was still doing her best to stay in this, thoroughly kneading at Natalia's butt.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Training with the 'Enemy' (For Kitten) - Page 3 Empty Re: Training with the 'Enemy' (For Kitten)

Post by Kitten Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:13 pm

Natalia continued battling with Heather, squeezing on Heather's head just like Heather squeezed her. Natalia was very proud of her legs and she was definitively not willing to let Heather outscissor her. She was also enjoying the position quite a bit despite the pain. Heather had such a nice butt and Natalia wouldn't get her hands of it... and while she was at it she continued giving Heather's inner thighs some teasing licks and bites, trying to weaken her opponent's scissors.

Then Heather grabbed Natalia's derrière and The Dream let out a surprised yelp. Natalia was more than used to being groped but she wasn't expecting Heather to grab her like that, with so much...desire. "Mmmmmmm Heather.... I didn't knew you wanted my ass so much... " Natalia teased and then when back to squeezing Heather's head and groping her ass too. Natalia was not going to let Heather outgrope her so she squeezed Heather's firm buns hard, pressing them together and pulling Heather closer to nuzzle at her crotch.

Training with the 'Enemy' (For Kitten) - Page 3 6u0iRWY
Training with the 'Enemy' (For Kitten) - Page 3 QiougD6Training with the 'Enemy' (For Kitten) - Page 3 TTlOMaFTraining with the 'Enemy' (For Kitten) - Page 3 5t0Q5s2Training with the 'Enemy' (For Kitten) - Page 3 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:51 am

Heather continued her 'attack' on Natalia, trying desperately to get her to release her scissor hold. Her face was quite red at her licking and biting, having to whimper out a little at all that. She was trying to overcome it, trying her best to fight against Natalia's being more skilled in this sort of thing, trying to develop herself more in this--but it just wasn't working very well for her at the moment, whines and whimpers coming from Heather's mouth as she shook her head.

"Ngh..I-I..n-no I'm--just trying to--make you let go!" She yelled out, trying to deny what Natalia was saying about her before she felt her go right to getting her back. She arched, gasping out as Natalia squeezed and groped at her butt, nuzzling against her crotch. She moaned a little, helplessly, trying to wriggle with it--before she reluctantly released the scissor hold she had on Natalia, trying to just roll away from this and get herself out.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:19 am

Natalia squeezed, pinched and kneaded Heather's firm ass, enjoying every second of it. Heather sure had a nice ass and Natalia could tell just how much time her opponent spent doing squats.... almost as much as her. She didn't minded being groped in turn by Heather... she liked it and it was actually turning her on. She had always fancied Heather...and she found it so amusing how Heather kept trying to act as if she didn't liked Natalia back. "Oh just trying to get away? Awww... that's a shame... I was kind of hoping we would make out after I kick your ass..." Natalia teased Heather, trying to keep her trapped and not let her go but the cutie was determined to escape and in the end Natalia had to relent and let her go... rolling in the opposite direction as she did...and taking that chance to catch her breath again before getting on her knees to look at Heather.

Training with the 'Enemy' (For Kitten) - Page 3 QiougD6Training with the 'Enemy' (For Kitten) - Page 3 TTlOMaFTraining with the 'Enemy' (For Kitten) - Page 3 5t0Q5s2Training with the 'Enemy' (For Kitten) - Page 3 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:30 am

Heather squirmed and struggled desperately in Natalia's grasp after she had let her go. She pushed and pried at those legs of hers, groaning out quite a bit before hearing those teasing words from the girl. "D-don't be ridiculous! W-what kind of spar do you think that this is!?" She let out, finally able to break away from the hold. She rolled a little, breathing in and out heavily, having to rub her neck a little from the pulsing pain that was happening from how long she was trapped in Natalia's strong legs.

She got onto one knee as well, looking her over as she took her deep breaths in and out, shaking her head. "Ngh..I-I'm so gonna get you for all that. I-I totally had you there for a bit! So! S-stay put!" She yelled at the girl, pushing herself up before she rushed at her again, trying to pounce onto her and tackle her onto her back.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:31 am

Natalia rolled away as Heather escaped and quickly got to her knees and looked at her opponent with the adorable mischievous smile she always sported. Blowing Heather a kiss as the girl ranted. Natalia totally meant what she said about making out with Heather...and that Heather acted like that only made her want it more. Natalia moved quickly to get up knowing that Heather was going to charge at her again, but this time she would be ready, stepping to the side at the last second while grabbing one of Heather's arm and then spining her body she would try to slam her hips on Heather's side to take the fast approaching beauty down to the mats.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:30 pm

Heather narrowed her eyes as she charged at Natalia. Perhaps she had let her anger and frustration get the better of her just a bit too much as when she rushed at her she just ran right into Natalia's counter. She yelped out as the girl stepped to the side, feeling her hips collide with her side with her capturing her arm, taking her right back down onto the mats. "Nguh!!" She grunt out hard as she hit the mat, shaking her head slightly as she was for now vulnerable to Natalia continuing her offense and capitalizing on her counter.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:17 pm

Natalia giggled as she saw Heather's cute butt bouncing of the mats. She moved quickly after her opponent wanting to take advantage of Heather's position. The Dream kneeled besides Heather and pushed her opponent trying to roll Heather on her belly to the slide a leg over her and straddle her back, facing Heather's yummy butt.

"See Heather? You want me too much... and that makes you rush to me.... you need to learn to control how much you desire me...." Natalia said giggling as she rubbed her butt against Heather's back and then started to slap her butt, one hand on each cheek as if she was playing a pair of bongos.

"You need to practice self control Heather-chan.... I know you dream of me every night.... but you can't let me get into your head... no matter how much you want me....or what I do to you...." Natalia said, containing a giggle as she acted all like a couch offering useful advice.... and while she did that she grabbed Heather's bottoms and pulled them up to give Heather a nasty wedgie.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:36 am

Heather grit her teeth a little as she remained on the mat after that counter. She shook her head slightly, rubbing her temples a bit as she just tried to regain herself. Lying in this position definitely wasn't a good thing when dealing with someone like Natalia who would be right on her--and that she was. She felt her roll her over onto her front, the girl seating her lovely butt on her back and starting to rub against it.

"Tch..don't be ridiculous..s-saying stuff like that as if it's the full truth" She let out, blushing deep at the thought of her pushing that that was the reason of her sloppy charge. She yelped out as she slapped her butt--then felt her doing it again and again, making her kick her legs a little as she squirmed and writhed beneath her--blush just getting deeper and deeper at how she was being treated.

"N-not even! That's not t rue!! That's not even close to being true!" She yelled out, gasping a little as she pulled at her bottoms--hr panties straining under those sweatpants, making her kick her legs a little. "H-ha!! Auh!! N-natalia!! s-s-stop stop!" She yelled out, twisting and turning violently, trying to knock her off.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3