by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lord Have Mercy!

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lord Have Mercy! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lord Have Mercy!

Post by Deus001 Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:27 pm

This hadn't been the first time Eliza had walked in on something like this, it made her think of people courting during courtly meetings back home. But that was then and this was now, it wasn't England it was Japan. And there was very significant stakes in this, Eliza wasn't really considered a betting woman. But even so there was some bets that you just shouldn't make, not when the price of losing was so high.....

Mercy's awkwardness in response to Eliza's formality was lost to the dancing passion at this point, in a normal situation it would have been picked up most likely. But that wasn't the time or place, right now the young woman was preparing herself for what she had to say to Clyde. She knew this was important, and after she had been given the verbal go-ahead by the two Eliza took a deep breath. To make up for the elegant sprinting. Eliza had detected the little accusing tone of Mercy, but refrained from remarking on it. Again this was more important!

"Clyde. What you are doing is quite brave, but risky. Regardless if there is no change of failure then there can't be any success. I have come here not just to wish you luck, but I wish to perform prior to your entrance. A rousing dance, to have the fans of Tension behind you entirely. I know how much of a difference that can make Clyde, and I would wish to aid in that if you would allow it." Eliza stated with a serious tone, that was why she had the fine dress on and the fans and mask. True the dancing passion couldn't fight in the match, but sometimes wars were won not just with the sword but with the mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:18 am

As Mercy watched Eliza's impassioned speech, the pinkette felt like she had just been backhanded. What was Eliza saying? Mercy's mouth dropped open a bit and she had to consciously keep from making a face at Eliza.

She didn't know what to do or how to feel. He first instinct was to tell Eliza absolutely not! Or deck her in the face. She restrained and, instead, looked at Clyde. While she was being indecisive and playing with Clyde, this girl had crept into his life. She wasn't a thing like Lilly either. She was...

Mercy balled her fist but kept it hidden. Eliza was clearly much better for Clyde than she was. She felt a sting in her chest. If Clyde realized that, then...

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:34 pm

Clyde got quiet as he heard Eliza's speech and was taken by surprise as he heard her desire to preform for the fans at his entrance, there was so much care and passion in her voice that Clyde couldn't turn her down. Honestly Clyde felt like a king with two important people in his life giving him so much support.

"Alright." Clyde said simply. He already walked Eliza down the ramp for a match, he was happy she wanted to do the same.

"Mercy. Eliza here is the one who taunt me ballroom dancin' and helped me fight against King's Crew. I also managed her in a match recently." Clyde said with a pleasant demeanor towards Mercy Some of the tension flew right over Clyde's head, but he thought it proper to actually introduce Eliza better.

"It means a lot that both of y'all came ta' wish me luck. Y'all dunno how much yer support means ta' me! But Eliza, I'd happy for ya to accompany me to the ring."

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:16 pm

Eliza knew that she couldn't fight in this match, it wasn't her on the card. And the dancing passion would admit, having a title around one's waist was certainly enticing. But Clyde in her mind had earned this, he'd been in Tension much longer than she had and overcome horrible odds in the past. Reira in Eliza's mind needed to be dethroned, and Clyde was the best hope for that in her eyes.

What Eliza could do though was given him the best possible start before the bell rung, have the crowd behind Clyde right out of the gate. As one of the classiest women in Tension Eliza knew that having the crowd in your favour provided a great morale boost, something that would be most welcomed. And as Ms Harenwood hoped and expected Clyde agreed to this idea, and in response Eliza smiled and nodded.

Clyde had stated to Mercy that it was Eliza who had gave him dancing lessons, something that had actually given the British woman the idea of offering instruction to those on the friction or tension roster as a part time teacher. "Ah yes, I was given lessons pretty much from the day I could really walk. Though those days were mostly me falling on my back." Eliza remarked with a little chuckle, good. Nothing like a little bit of humour as her Mother would suggest.

"Right then, I will make my way to the entrance ramp and I insist that I go first for this occasion. I will perform some quick routines, enough to entice the crowd and have them in your favour. I will be sure to stick around too, just in case anybody outside the match requires a lesson in manners. Clyde, Ms Mercy. Let's as they say, mosey." Eliza stated, she quickly slotted on her white and gold masquerade mask. It was an elegant little half thing, stopping at the bridge of the nose. Custom made for the British woman's face, she gave a nod before exiting the locker room. Intent on quickly making her way to the entrance, wouldn't be too long till the fated hour.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:08 am

"Yeah, I need to get to my seat." Mercy said in an icy tone as she moved for the exit while Eliza put her mask on. "Good luck you two." She muttered as she made her way out of the locker room and towards the arena proper.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:08 am

"Cool! Can't wait ta' see ya out there Eliza..." Said Clyde pleasantly, giving a small chuckle as he was told to mosey. He watched Eliza put on her mark and was about to turn and face Mercy. They would be alone again and he had some important things to say to her before...

"Oh..." Her icy retort caught him off guard. "Thanks..." Did something just happen? It made him want to reach out to her, but time was of the essence and he knew it wasn't smart to worry about relationships when he had a championship match about to happen! But still...

"Mercy!" He finally called out, hands cupped over his mouth."This one's fer you, Mercy!" He'd yell down the hallway before hurrying down the hall for the most important moment of his life. A match he could not afford to lose.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2